Death

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 19th, 2005 at 05:56pm
There was one in a thread you made though. "For those of you who think people with depression are full of shit" or something. You said he'd killed himself. Ah just ignore me. I'm probably chatting a load of rubbish.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 19th, 2005 at 06:04pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
There was one in a thread you made though. "For those of you who think people with depression are full of shit" or something. You said he'd killed himself. Ah just ignore me. I'm probably chatting a load of rubbish.

I might have phrased it the wrong way or something, so it sounded like he actually made it. I sometimes miss out on information when I get into defending a point (kind of like you already know what I'm talking about). I'm sorry if it confused anyone. He was quite alive last time I checked...I'm hoping he still is.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 19th, 2005 at 06:08pm
lmfao Okay sorry. Never mind then.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 19th, 2005 at 11:33pm
Valentine:
I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to

ya i think its the same for me.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 20th, 2005 at 05:08pm
There's no point in being scared, it's going to happen whether you like it or not.
Tommy
Tommy
November 20th, 2005 at 08:55pm
Im not afraid
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
November 21st, 2005 at 01:36pm
Most of the time I'm not scared of death, I'm more scared of getting old and being lonely. But then again, at nights this thought always comes into my head- Is that all there is? Do you just live your life and then...nothing? Do you just lie in your coffin ad see everything but can't move? That's what I'm scared of most- wasting my life and ..nothing...i don't exist.That makes me want to leave something after me like kids or a book or something.
Yahh, it's always fun to think about death and how "cool" it is but that's all. You don't exist, hear no more music...blah i wanna be immortal O_o
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 23rd, 2005 at 05:09am
i have a small obsession with death dying and the afterlife and now, if you choose to read on you will hear my rambled views on what could happen once someone dies:

first off theres the idea of heaven and hell or do we just roam around on earth as a spirit and is it possible to be trapped between heaven and hell or do we go to paradise if we've been good and the lake of souls to relive every bad thing in our lives over and over for all eternity if we've lived a bad life or do we just turn off and everything is just, nothing. or are we really still alive but completely immmobile so really when you die and get buried you're still conscious and know that you're trapped in this tiny space of a coffin 6 feet underground or have to go through the immense pain of being cremated, or does our soul get reincarnated as something else everytime we die, and if that is the case then how come only some people have a vague idea of who or what they were so whats the point in us getting reincarnated if our whole memories are erased? and if they're not, like if no one knows just because someone gets reincarnated as a dog therefore cant talk to humans then why dont the animals make signals to us? is there such thing as death angels and what do i have to do to become one. is the grim reaper real too. and does dying hurt. can we see the world after we've died, see all those people at our funerals and see all the people that are crying that loved you even if you always thought there would only be 3 people at your funeral and none would cry. do we get to see if they make our funerals like we asked and give all the right people all the right stuff from our wills and can we tell if they cremate of bury our bodies. and how come most people automatically consider ghosts or spirits as evil or scary and whats with the superstition about holding your breath while going past cemeterys to "keep out bad spirits"? what about the GOOD spirits? and do souls need to eat? but MOST OF ALL, do they like cheese?

now other people should share what they think happens AFTER one dies.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 27th, 2005 at 02:46pm
i dunno. i think there might be either a heaven or we just go into an abysmal blackness, kinda of like when u sleep.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 27th, 2005 at 04:01pm
A lot of people say,"We'll know when we get there." but sometimes I wonder...

will we actually know? I mean...what if we go into the ultranumbness and then go onto a next life..? And then in the next life, you start thinking about death again and say,"I'll know when I get there." And then you die again and go onto your next life. What if we never know what happens because we always go onto new lives?
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 04:30pm
*Blue Star*:

will we actually know? I mean...what if we go into the ultranumbness and then go onto a next life..? And then in the next life, you start thinking about death again and say,"I'll know when I get there." And then you die again and go onto your next life. What if we never know what happens because we always go onto new lives?

Well, I think this is close to what actually happens. Maybe that's exactly how it happens...or maybe you stay in some different world and then get reincarnated, or choose whether you want to be reincarnated...I'm pretty damn sure most of us have already been there...they just don't let us remember.

I heard a theory that you can tell how many times your soul has been recycled by the width or the space between your front teeth... Confused
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 27th, 2005 at 04:34pm
Faith:
*Blue Star*:

Well, I think this is close to what actually happens. Maybe that's exactly how it happens...or maybe you stay in some different world and then get reincarnated, or choose whether you want to be reincarnated...I'm pretty damn sure most of us have already been there...they just don't let us remember.

I heard a theory that you can tell how many times your soul has been recycled by the width or the space between your front teeth... Confused

Hmmmmm...I find that ridiculously stupid Very Happy
I fell over when I was little and my teeth haven't been the same ever since Shifty
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 04:39pm
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:

Hmmmmm...I find that ridiculously stupid Very Happy
I fell over when I was little and my teeth haven't been the same ever since Shifty

I suppose the oroginal shape of teeth should be considered... Well, it is an absolutely dumb theory.. Laughing
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 06:07pm
Hmn. Now, up untill a few years ago, my front teeth were jagged and overlapping. Then, i had orthodontic work done, and now i have a gap between them. How does that work out? Smile
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 27th, 2005 at 06:23pm
would it be the gap between your baby teeth or is it your adult teeth?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 06:24pm
Adult teeth Laughing
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 06:25pm
poison_fish:

Adult, definitely adult.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 27th, 2005 at 06:30pm
Faith:
poison_fish:

Adult, definitely adult.

i see... so if a kid died before they got their adult teeth then there would be no way of telling how many times they had been reincarnated then?
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 06:33pm
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Adult, definitely adult.

i see... so if a kid died before they got their adult teeth then there would be no way of telling how many times they had been reincarnated then?

No, it means God went... "Oops, sorry, wrong life"
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 27th, 2005 at 06:45pm
Faith:

No, it means God went... "Oops, sorry, wrong life"

haha, okay then, how bout the fact that some peoples teeth change naturally over time, like, someone mightn't have a gap at the age of 13 then by 27 they do.
Register