Death

AuthorMessage
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 13th, 2005 at 06:30pm
No, because a few years ago, I was clinically dead for about four minutes.

I don't really want to go into detail about what happened during that time, seeing that I haven't read all the pages and some of you might think I'm crazy/lying.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 13th, 2005 at 08:00pm
DogNPonyShow:

I don't really want to go into detail about what happened during that time, seeing that I haven't read all the pages and some of you might think I'm crazy/lying.

4 minutes... Shocked

I heard people saying about the tunnel of light and all that. But I think God knows whether you will die or not, so what people see during clinical death might be totally different from what you will see when you actually die...
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 13th, 2005 at 08:49pm
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

I heard people saying about the tunnel of light and all that. But I think God knows whether you will die or not, so what people see during clinical death might be totally different from what you will see when you actually die...

Fuck, there was not light at the end of the tunnel...but then again, I really don't believe in god...
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 13th, 2005 at 08:53pm
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

Fuck, there was not light at the end of the tunnel...but then again, I really don't believe in god...

God, Devil, higher being, ghosts, whatever the fuck there is...What did you see anyway? If you don't want to say here, PM me...please...
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 13th, 2005 at 09:01pm
DogNPonyShow:

Are you serious? Who cares if some people think you're crazy or lying! C'mon, this is a Green Day site isn't it? Don't hide from what people might think of you - lots of people probably think I'm crazy or lying - I think that's kind'a funny when I know I'm not!
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 13th, 2005 at 09:05pm
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

God, Devil, higher being, ghosts, whatever the fuck there is...What did you see anyway? If you don't want to say here, PM me...please...

Hey Faith, If you're really interested in such stories, Google "Near Death Experience"... Have fun!
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 13th, 2005 at 09:51pm
Jambler:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

Hey Faith, If you're really interested in such stories, Google "Near Death Experience"... Have fun!

LoL, thanks...I'm not that interested in the stories generally - hearing it from someone personally is a different thing, you know
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 13th, 2005 at 10:27pm
Faith:
Jambler:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

LoL, thanks...I'm not that interested in the stories generally - hearing it from someone personally is a different thing, you know

Lol, yeah. But she's probably just crazy or lying! Wink
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 13th, 2005 at 11:00pm
Jambler:
Faith:
Jambler:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

Lol, yeah. But she's probably just crazy or lying! Wink

Haha, yeah. Wink Very Happy

I love your avatar...
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 14th, 2005 at 12:09am
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

*gasp* same here! i wont think you're crazy or lying i promise..
Live4BillieJoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Live4BillieJoe
December 16th, 2005 at 02:35am
the way i see it is, i believe in heaven so i will go there after i am dead, meaning i dont fear death
i do fear how i will die, id rather not get killed or die in pain without being able to see everyone i love one more time

i care more about what will happen to my loved ones after they are gone, id rather they end up in a good place and are happy becuase i couldnt be if they werent
Live4BillieJoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Live4BillieJoe
December 16th, 2005 at 02:39am
poison_fish:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:

4 minutes... Shocked

*gasp* same here! i wont think you're crazy or lying i promise..

i think its amazing how stuff like that can happen, my grandma was walking with my grandpa after a concert abotu 3 years ago and just dropped dead on the spot but there were 2 doctors walking near her and literally brought her back to life, i never asked her about it though and she did get cancer and die about a year later... but yeah anyway its awesome that your still here today
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 16th, 2005 at 04:48am
hmmm... i was thinking about this the other day and i realised. i said im not afraid of death... when thats not entirely true. im not afraid of dying myself. though... i am afraid of my friends dying, the people i love, i would be shit scared if i knew they were gonna die. which i spose would be part of the category of "death" so yeah... i spose i am afraid of death. well... some aspects of it.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 16th, 2005 at 02:23pm
Yeah...I'd be worried if my friends were gonna die... but I wouldn't care if I died...'cause I'd be dead...and I actually see it as a beautiful thing...or some people could call it a 'blessing in disguise'.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 16th, 2005 at 10:32pm
poison_fish:
hmmm... i was thinking about this the other day and i realised. i said im not afraid of death... when thats not entirely true. im not afraid of dying myself. though... i am afraid of my friends dying, the people i love, i would be shit scared if i knew they were gonna die. which i spose would be part of the category of "death" so yeah... i spose i am afraid of death. well... some aspects of it.

We're all afraid of some aspect of death...Just because it's natural to be afraid of something you don't know much about. It's like walking into a dark room...even if you're more curious than scared there's still a certain amount of insecurity. And so, when you watch someone else walk into that room...you're still worried.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 17th, 2005 at 01:58am
Faith:
poison_fish:

We're all afraid of some aspect of death...Just because it's natural to be afraid of something you don't know much about. It's like walking into a dark room...even if you're more curious than scared there's still a certain amount of insecurity. And so, when you watch someone else walk into that room...you're still worried.
exactly! wow, you're really good at explaining things, whereas i am not so.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 17th, 2005 at 03:00am
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Nah, you're pretty good too...I just like putting things in my own words... Wink
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 17th, 2005 at 05:32am
Faith:
poison_fish:
Faith:
poison_fish:

Nah, you're pretty good too...I just like putting things in my own words... Wink
haha, thanks
billiejoesqueen
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiejoesqueen
December 18th, 2005 at 07:42am
i am really afraid to die... my worst experience to die would be drowning. i would hate that, firstly i cant swim and secondly its just so freakin scary
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 18th, 2005 at 10:33am
billiejoesqueen:
i am really afraid to die... my worst experience to die would be drowning. i would hate that, firstly i cant swim and secondly its just so freakin scary

I agree with the drowning bit. I experienced it once...horrible!
Register