Basket Case
Amanda
December 19th, 2005 at 12:39am
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
would you be more afriad of knowing how you will die or when you will die?
How. That would scare me shitless.
To me both would go hand in hand. Like say someone says your gonna die in a car accident will that stop from ever getting a car? You didnt know when it was gonna happen you just knew how. So for years you never get in a car. Then you cross a street and two cars SMASH TO BITS! O_O same thing right???.....
;;_;; GAH you're scaring me, man.
And yeah I'd never ever get in a car if I found out.
Never be afriad of death cause youre gonna die anyways, whether you live a long life or a short one. ;_;
;_; Weird how the world works.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2005 at 12:49am
Sheepo@_@:
The story about the boy who was supposedly "suppose" to die goes something similar like that. A bus crashes into a river. Its a bus full of kids now...they were going on a field trip. And you know parents sometimes like to follow their kids. So the boy was driving behind the bus and the bus crashes into the river, the boy stops jumps into the river to save his sister and many other kids. He saves a good deal but in the process he almost drowns. The river had toxic waste dumped into [big corporation thing] and so he became ill, they pumped his stomach and they just kept pumping out black water so in reallity[sp] he should have died. Instead he lived they won a big lawsuit cause of the river being toxic. Being rich then he bought a sports car and crashed into a tree. The impact cut the car in two o_o I believe from word of mouth he was decapitated[sp]. Sorry for misspellings and other sentence structures that are wrong x_x

Well, I don't know..I think this is different. Maybe he was supposed to die in that car crash, but not before. Maybe he did or experienced something between the bus accident and the crash that couldn't be skipped. If I'm meant to die in 3 weeks - even if I jump out of the window today - I won't die. But then when I get out of the hospital 3 weeks later I'll get smashed by a truck or something. You just can't trick Death.
Booyah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Booyah.
December 19th, 2005 at 06:09am
I'm not afraid, I'm more interested. But I'm thinking I don't want to pursue that right now. I don't think when you die you die forever anyway. I'm athiest, so I don't believe in heaven & hell. Personally, I reckon you live again.
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 19th, 2005 at 06:11am
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
The story about the boy who was supposedly "suppose" to die goes something similar like that. A bus crashes into a river. Its a bus full of kids now...they were going on a field trip. And you know parents sometimes like to follow their kids. So the boy was driving behind the bus and the bus crashes into the river, the boy stops jumps into the river to save his sister and many other kids. He saves a good deal but in the process he almost drowns. The river had toxic waste dumped into [big corporation thing] and so he became ill, they pumped his stomach and they just kept pumping out black water so in reallity[sp] he should have died. Instead he lived they won a big lawsuit cause of the river being toxic. Being rich then he bought a sports car and crashed into a tree. The impact cut the car in two o_o I believe from word of mouth he was decapitated[sp]. Sorry for misspellings and other sentence structures that are wrong x_x

Well, I don't know..I think this is different. Maybe he was supposed to die in that car crash, but not before. Maybe he did or experienced something between the bus accident and the crash that couldn't be skipped. If I'm meant to die in 3 weeks - even if I jump out of the window today - I won't die. But then when I get out of the hospital 3 weeks later I'll get smashed by a truck or something. You just can't trick Death.

Some say it's impossible to see the future because it's not fixed;- we have free will so we can change the future. But then you could argue that whatever ends up happening was always going to happen, and free-will is an illusion created by the fact that we can't see the future. Then there's the multiple-universes theory that says everything actually does happen but we only get to experience one of the alternatives... Confused

Life is such fun! hehehe...
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 19th, 2005 at 06:13am
Booyah.:
I'm not afraid, I'm more interested. But I'm thinking I don't want to pursue that right now. I don't think when you die you die forever anyway. I'm athiest, so I don't believe in heaven & hell. Personally, I reckon you live again.

I believe you're right. But then, I believe in everything.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 19th, 2005 at 01:44pm
Sheepo@_@:
would you be more afriad of knowing how you will die or when you will die?

I probably wouldn't care because stuff like that takes ages to sink through my thick skull and get into my brain. It'd probably take months. It's like...people have been telling me all my life that I'm not dumb but I still think I'm dumb because I am.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 20th, 2005 at 12:53am
Jambler:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:

Some say it's impossible to see the future because it's not fixed;- we have free will so we can change the future. But then you could argue that whatever ends up happening was always going to happen, and free-will is an illusion created by the fact that we can't see the future. Then there's the multiple-universes theory that says everything actually does happen but we only get to experience one of the alternatives... Confused

Life is such fun! hehehe...
hmmm... kinda like on the butterfly effect?
[greatest movie ever]
Jambler
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jambler
December 20th, 2005 at 01:27am
poison_fish:
hmmm... kinda like on the butterfly effect?
[greatest movie ever]

Ummm... Isn't that where the tiniest little thing can have a huge effect ultimately due to the compounding nature of cause-and-effect...?

There's a lot of butterflies around here lately. Maybe that's why the weather is going crazy!!! .. And causing lots of... Death! Phew - back on topic! Smile
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 20th, 2005 at 01:51am
I believe the movie Donnie Darko has more of affect than The Butterfly Effect. Thats just me but it has more to do with time.....
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 20th, 2005 at 02:31am
Sheepo@_@:
I believe the movie Donnie Darko has more of affect than The Butterfly Effect. Thats just me but it has more to do with time.....
yeah... i suppose it does.
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 20th, 2005 at 10:37am
Hmm I dont know if i'm weird or what, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I died. I mean, how would my friends and family react, would I be missed, what would people say at my funeral...stuff like that, strange really.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 20th, 2005 at 12:30pm
If I died, my parents would probably get really angry and even more paranoid than they already are about my brother.

My brother probably wouldn't care.

Uncles and aunties would probably be...neutral. A little sad, maybe.

My friends might cry.

And I - well, I wouldn't care because I'd be dead Smile
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
December 20th, 2005 at 03:08pm
personally, im not scared of death coz we all hav to face it at sum point so y b afraid of it
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 20th, 2005 at 08:50pm
yeah i'm not scared of it at all, we made the promise that when we were born that we would die one day, so im fine with it
hm___kinky
hm___kinky
December 20th, 2005 at 09:12pm
im not scared of dying but iam scared of drowning to death or dying REALLY painfully
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 20th, 2005 at 09:57pm
me 2....i would hate to die drowning, thinking about it makes me feel uncomftorble. I'm a caustrophobic person, so I would hate to, lets say, be in a car that lands in a lake and I cant get out, slowly and slowly the water rises until I drown. That scares me. When I die, I want it to be instant or in my sleep where I can't feel it.
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 20th, 2005 at 11:21pm
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
No, because a few years ago, I was clinically dead for about four minutes.

I don't really want to go into detail about what happened during that time, seeing that I haven't read all the pages and some of you might think I'm crazy/lying.

4 minutes... Shocked

I heard people saying about the tunnel of light and all that. But I think God knows whether you will die or not, so what people see during clinical death might be totally different from what you will see when you actually die...

Fuck, there was not light at the end of the tunnel...but then again, I really don't believe in god...

God, Devil, higher being, ghosts, whatever the fuck there is...What did you see anyway? If you don't want to say here, PM me...please...

Wow...I totally forgot that I posted here.

Anyhoo, it's kinda a long story that leads up to what happened, but I'll try to shorten it. Being very receptive to spirits runs in my family. The house we used to live in belonged to my uncle's (related only through marriage) parents. When I was six, I started seeing who turned out to be his father, and his cat too, but that has nothing to do with this. I saw him every now and then for the next few years without communication. So, cut to the ambulance and me flat-lining. It was pretty much me sitting beside my body with Mr. Ghost Man sitting next to me. We finally talked, I only remember a little bit. At the end, he told me he had to go...I asked why...he said because I'd be waking up soon. Next thing I know I'm awake in a hospital bed. That night I saw him sitting at the foot of my bed. He told me that I was going to be fine and that he had done his job. Haven't seen him since.

Was he my guardian angel? I think so.

Oh, and if you do think I'm crazy or lying, don't even bother replying (Oo! I rhymed!) cause I don't care.
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
December 21st, 2005 at 12:20am
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
Faith:
DogNPonyShow:
No, because a few years ago, I was clinically dead for about four minutes.

I don't really want to go into detail about what happened during that time, seeing that I haven't read all the pages and some of you might think I'm crazy/lying.

4 minutes... Shocked

I heard people saying about the tunnel of light and all that. But I think God knows whether you will die or not, so what people see during clinical death might be totally different from what you will see when you actually die...

Fuck, there was not light at the end of the tunnel...but then again, I really don't believe in god...

God, Devil, higher being, ghosts, whatever the fuck there is...What did you see anyway? If you don't want to say here, PM me...please...

Anyhoo, it's kinda a long story that leads up to what happened, but I'll try to shorten it. Being very receptive to spirits runs in my family. The house we used to live in belonged to my uncle's (related only through marriage) parents. When I was six, I started seeing who turned out to be his father, and his cat too, but that has nothing to do with this. I saw him every now and then for the next few years without communication. So, cut to the ambulance and me flat-lining. It was pretty much me sitting beside my body with Mr. Ghost Man sitting next to me. We finally talked, I only remember a little bit. At the end, he told me he had to go...I asked why...he said because I'd be waking up soon. Next thing I know I'm awake in a hospital bed. That night I saw him sitting at the foot of my bed. He told me that I was going to be fine and that he had done his job. Haven't seen him since.

Oh, and if you do think I'm crazy or lying, don't even bother replying (Oo! I rhymed!) cause I don't care.

Oh dont worry, I believe you. Similar thing happened to my grandmother when she was giving birth to my uncle. She passed out during the process, and was heading towoards a white light. Then she heard a man say "It's not time" and she felt as if she was being pushed back. Then she woke up.

Ok maybe its not similar, but its still a near death expierience I guess.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 21st, 2005 at 12:34am
DogNPonyShow:

That makes sense - he probably is your guardian angel.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 21st, 2005 at 04:02am
DogNPonyShow:

woah. that. is. awsome. i want to be clinically dead for 4 minutes!
Register