Death

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 18th, 2005 at 12:48pm
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:
i am really afraid to die... my worst experience to die would be drowning. i would hate that, firstly i cant swim and secondly its just so freakin scary

I agree with the drowning bit. I experienced it once...horrible!

I once read somewhere that drowning was the most peaceful way to die, after the initial struggle.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
December 18th, 2005 at 01:01pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:
i am really afraid to die... my worst experience to die would be drowning. i would hate that, firstly i cant swim and secondly its just so freakin scary

I once read somewhere that drowning was the most peaceful way to die, after the initial struggle.

Well, of course it's peaceful after the struggle..you'd be dead.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 18th, 2005 at 01:02pm
*Blue Star*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:

lmfao.

I always thought drowning would be a terrible way to die.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 18th, 2005 at 01:03pm
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:

lmfao.

I always thought drowning would be a terrible way to die.

It certainly is.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 18th, 2005 at 01:20pm
*Blue Star*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:

Apparently not, after your first 20 seconds, you slip into a kind of slumber, and it's just like falling asleep.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 18th, 2005 at 01:27pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:

Apparently not, after your first 20 seconds, you slip into a kind of slumber, and it's just like falling asleep.

But..but..but...would one be able to remember the slumber bit? If they didn't and they only remembered the struggling bit...that wouldn't really be peceful Confused
i am emo. haha.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i am emo. haha.
December 18th, 2005 at 01:34pm
I'm not afraid of death. HELL, i might die in the next 5 seconds.

I'm afraid of how I'm gonna die though.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 18th, 2005 at 09:02pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Blue Star*:
billiejoesqueen:

hmm... i said that about... 2 pages back.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 18th, 2005 at 09:08pm
would you be more afriad of knowing how you will die or when you will die?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
December 18th, 2005 at 09:17pm
Sheepo@_@:
when because then you'll constantly think, OMG 7 More Days! And you'll go crazy.
But you can cheat death by knowing how you're going to die.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 18th, 2005 at 09:46pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Sheepo@_@:
when because then you'll constantly think, OMG 7 More Days! And you'll go crazy.

A lot of people who have incurable cancer decide to kill themselves rather than just sit around and wait for the desease to eat them...besides, it's less painful if you do it right.

But yeah, if someone tells you you'll die in seven days in a car-crash - you can not go outsude that day...(not like that car won't come flying into your window if you're just meant to die that day.. Rolling Eyes )
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 18th, 2005 at 11:07pm
Faith:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Sheepo@_@:

A lot of people who have incurable cancer decide to kill themselves rather than just sit around and wait for the desease to eat them...besides, it's less painful if you do it right.

But yeah, if someone tells you you'll die in seven days in a car-crash - you can not go outsude that day...(not like that car won't come flying into your window if you're just meant to die that day.. Rolling Eyes )
I know a guy who died, his family said death was out to get him because he had "almost" died a time before. I would enlighten you with the story but it seems to long...
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2005 at 12:19am
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Sheepo@_@:

I know a guy who died, his family said death was out to get him because he had "almost" died a time before. I would enlighten you with the story but it seems to long...

Well, they say if the death angel is after you - you can run, but you can't hide. It'll get you anyway. Then again - if you're not meant to die now, you won't be able to - it's all predetermined. Fuck!
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 12:22am
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Sheepo@_@:

Well, they say if the death angel is after you - you can run, but you can't hide. It'll get you anyway. Then again - if you're not meant to die now, you won't be able to - it's all predetermined. Fuck!
True,
I suppose you've never heard the story of the kids who died on the railroad tracks and if you stop on the tracks at night and put babypowder on the back window of your car you can see their little hands try and push you over the tracks. e.e that is some freaky shit.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
December 19th, 2005 at 12:23am
Sheepo@_@:
How. That would scare me shitless.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2005 at 12:26am
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Sheepo@_@:

True,
I suppose you've never heard the story of the kids who died on the railroad tracks and if you stop on the tracks at night and put babypowder on the back window of your car you can see their little hands try and push you over the tracks. e.e that is some freaky shit.

No, I've never heard that one, actually. But I've heard a lot of stories of that kind...I've actually experienced weird shit that's death related... Confused
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 12:27am
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
To me both would go hand in hand. Like say someone says your gonna die in a car accident will that stop from ever getting a car? You didnt know when it was gonna happen you just knew how. So for years you never get in a car. Then you cross a street and two cars SMASH TO BITS! O_O same thing right???.....
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 12:34am
Faith:

No, I've never heard that one, actually. But I've heard a lot of stories of that kind...I've actually experienced weird shit that's death related... Confused
The story about the boy who was supposedly "suppose" to die goes something similar like that. A bus crashes into a river. Its a bus full of kids now...they were going on a field trip. And you know parents sometimes like to follow their kids. So the boy was driving behind the bus and the bus crashes into the river, the boy stops jumps into the river to save his sister and many other kids. He saves a good deal but in the process he almost drowns. The river had toxic waste dumped into [big corporation thing] and so he became ill, they pumped his stomach and they just kept pumping out black water so in reallity[sp] he should have died. Instead he lived they won a big lawsuit cause of the river being toxic. Being rich then he bought a sports car and crashed into a tree. The impact cut the car in two o_o I believe from word of mouth he was decapitated[sp]. Sorry for misspellings and other sentence structures that are wrong x_x
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
December 19th, 2005 at 12:34am
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
To me both would go hand in hand. Like say someone says your gonna die in a car accident will that stop from ever getting a car? You didnt know when it was gonna happen you just knew how. So for years you never get in a car. Then you cross a street and two cars SMASH TO BITS! O_O same thing right???.....
;;_;; GAH you're scaring me, man.
And yeah I'd never ever get in a car if I found out.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 12:38am
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
;;_;; GAH you're scaring me, man.
And yeah I'd never ever get in a car if I found out.
Never be afriad of death cause youre gonna die anyways, whether you live a long life or a short one. ;_;
Register