Death

AuthorMessage
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
November 1st, 2005 at 02:41pm
*Blue Star*:
rehab~reject:
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

Sorry if that's depressing. I'm in that mood now.

How did she die? Sorry to ask that..I'm just wondering. It's sad that people don't care..wait..I said that to someone before..now I can see why they hate me...
It was some kind of appedicitis (sp?), which is even scarier, because normally that's the kind of thing that's cured easily
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 1st, 2005 at 04:16pm
rehab~reject:
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

My mother is a teacher. One girl in one of her classes got hit by a car 3 weeks ago - she hit the pavement and got a crack in the scull. After 3 weeks of coma, surgeries and all kinds of procedures, she died. The funeral was today. I think she was just under 10.
Death is like love - any age, any time
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
November 1st, 2005 at 04:26pm
Faith:
rehab~reject:

My mother is a teacher. One girl in one of her classes got hit by a car 3 weeks ago - she hit the pavement and got a crack in the scull. After 3 weeks of coma, surgeries and all kinds of procedures, she died. The funeral was today. I think she was just under 10.

you spelled "skull" wrong.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 1st, 2005 at 04:30pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

Thanks, I didn't notice. Could you, please, go to all my other posts and check if everything is okay with them?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 1st, 2005 at 04:43pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

You didn't put a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 1st, 2005 at 04:46pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

Hehehe Twisted Evil
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 1st, 2005 at 04:50pm
Faith:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

Hehehe Twisted Evil

Retard
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 1st, 2005 at 05:11pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

that may be true, but i never capitalize anything.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 1st, 2005 at 05:12pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

I noticed. Very Happy
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 1st, 2005 at 07:11pm
That's not always a good thing...you never know, one of these days the Grammar Patrol will find you and, as you sleep, kill you! So capitalize, because death could come at any time!

...How's THAT for getting the thread back on-track?...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 1st, 2005 at 08:13pm
actually i'm doing better by not capitalizing anything.

I Used To Type Like This Just Out Of Habit.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 2nd, 2005 at 11:34am
I used to do that!!!
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 2nd, 2005 at 04:05pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

Oh yeah? Do I always spell everything right, so I deserve to be corrected if I happened to fuck up a letter?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
November 4th, 2005 at 03:52am
Death can jump up and nip you in the ass whenever it feels like it. I personally believe that when we die we are just dead. There is no memory before you are born, why should there be after you die?
rehabreject
Jackass
rehabreject
November 4th, 2005 at 04:41am
i was ill yesterday and in this wierd dillusional state
i actually started planned my own funeral and what my dying wish should be...in full seriousness Shocked
it wasn't depressing; more like 'oh well, everyone has to go someday'
Jas_
Geek
Jas_
November 4th, 2005 at 09:50am
What scares me about death the most is how one minute you can be there smiling, out with your friends etc. and then the next minute your gone.

A girl who used to live across the road from me was beaten up by this group of people and collapsed and died instantly while she was trying to get away from them.

I never used to wonder about death before all of that happened. Something else that scares me about it is that you can't stop it happening.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 4th, 2005 at 10:11am
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

Oh yeah? Do I always spell everything right, so I deserve to be corrected if I happened to fuck up a letter?

this is exactly why i pointed it out in the first place. i knew you would make a much bigger deal out of it than it really was Laughing
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
November 4th, 2005 at 03:48pm
Well, (capital letter, everyone) I was afraid of dying. And when I think about 'going away', it scares me... But then my mom told me that the seconds weren't going faster... I took a look at my watch and that was ... so true!
Very 'child-ish', but I was like : "WOW!"
Hihi...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 04:10pm
MikeLvr:
Well, (capital letter, everyone) I was afraid of dying. And when I think about 'going away', it scares me... But then my mom told me that the seconds weren't going faster... I took a look at my watch and that was ... so true!
Very 'child-ish', but I was like : "WOW!"
Hihi...

lmfao lmfao lmfao
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 4th, 2005 at 04:28pm
Wait...the seconds AREN'T going faster?!

Shit, I need a new watch, then...
Register