Smoking

AuthorMessage
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
September 6th, 2010 at 09:00pm
I have never smoked a cigarette at all in my life.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 6th, 2010 at 09:04pm
Dana.:
I have never smoked a cigarette at all in my life.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 6th, 2010 at 09:23pm
I only have once. But that was because I was curious. It was gross.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
September 6th, 2010 at 09:29pm
I've inhaled second hand smoke because my parents used to smoke and my brother smokes.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 7th, 2010 at 06:08pm
Also, I would like to post here because I have had an unpleasant 'experience' lately with some people that think they are really cool and awesome because they smoke (and drink). I have nothing against people who choose to do so, but i believe that people who brag about this and pretend like they're better than everyone because they choose to do so are morons.
'cause guess what? anyone can do it.

I'm sorry but I truly despise people like this. And let's face it, most kids choose to smoke because they think it makes them cooler in front of others, and that's something really sad, at least for them.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
September 7th, 2010 at 06:11pm
It is sad and I've realized that I don't need to do anything different to be cool. All I have to do is be myself and I think I'm cool.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
September 8th, 2010 at 03:33pm
what i don't get is how this ever became a trend or.. whatever.
i mean, who the hell thought off rolling tobacco-leaves and then lighting it, and inhaling the smoke that came out of the other end? but then.. why did they think "okay, that was pretty unpleasant. i think i'll do it again." and then someone joined them, and...

i mean. it doesn't taste good. you just get kinda dizzy the first time and you can feel the hairs in your throat burning. so who the hell recommended it to their friend and made it what it is today?
i get curious about these things.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 8th, 2010 at 06:24pm
Ignore please.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 9th, 2010 at 06:41pm
ocean avenue:
i mean, who the hell thought off rolling tobacco-leaves and then lighting it, and inhaling the smoke that came out of the other end? but then.. why did they think "okay, that was pretty unpleasant. i think i'll do it again." and then someone joined them, and...

i mean. it doesn't taste good. you just get kinda dizzy the first time and you can feel the hairs in your throat burning. so who the hell recommended it to their friend and made it what it is today?

lol it's from ancient times, tobacco leaves were thought to have medicinal powers. Actually i think smoking was considered healthy until 1960 or something. (not sure though).
And it's not bad, it is actually good i think, people like getting dizzy, it gives you a sort of euphorical state. I don't smoke, but i have tried it and it is not as bad as some say.
People have always smoked. It is not a bad thing, it just has lost its meaning. It used to be part of rituals and people's culture and traditions, but now it's just another cliche. And that is what i don't like.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
September 11th, 2010 at 11:11pm
wild at heart:
And it's not bad, it is actually good i think,
People have always smoked. It is not a bad thing,
false. it's not good. at all. anything that you smoke is not good.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 12th, 2010 at 04:34pm
BelaFarinRod:
wild at heart:

i meant like, feeling-wise. Not that it's good for you, i meant it feels good. Is that what you referred to aswell?
At least for some people it does, for example some of my friends. I cannot state exactly though since i was pretty neutral to the experience.

Make any sense?
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
September 12th, 2010 at 11:47pm
wild at heart:
BelaFarinRod:
wild at heart:

i meant like, feeling-wise. Not that it's good for you, i meant it feels good. Is that what you referred to aswell?
At least for some people it does, for example some of my friends. I cannot state exactly though since i was pretty neutral to the experience.

Make any sense?
sorry, I thought you meant health-wise. yes, it gives a person a buzz. I think the buzz goes away after you've been smoking for so long, because I don't feel it anymore.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
September 13th, 2010 at 02:21pm
wild at heart:
ocean avenue:

lol it's from ancient times, tobacco leaves were thought to have medicinal powers. Actually i think smoking was considered healthy until 1960 or something. (not sure though).
And it's not bad, it is actually good i think, people like getting dizzy, it gives you a sort of euphorical state. I don't smoke, but i have tried it and it is not as bad as some say.
People have always smoked. It is not a bad thing, it just has lost its meaning. It used to be part of rituals and people's culture and traditions, but now it's just another cliche. And that is what i don't like.
oh yeah, i know it was totally socially accepted for such a long time.
and yeah, i was thinking about like.. indians or what you can call them, ancient people. but i mean, what persuaded a person to think.. "I think i'll roll this up and light it, then inhale the smoke that comes out of it".
eat tres shoes
Banned
eat tres shoes

Blog
November 18th, 2010 at 05:05pm
SMOKERS can smoke their selves to deah not our prob Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
November 18th, 2010 at 09:53pm
wow, that was very contributive.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
November 19th, 2010 at 12:46pm
Last weekend, when my cousin was here from Washington, my brother, him, and I went to see Due Date and they each smoked one cigarette, one before and one after, and I kept inhaling it because I was in the middle of them. I just don't like it. It's gross and it's just not good for anybody.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 19th, 2010 at 07:51pm
One thing that sucks about going to the one bar my friends and I go to is that you can smoke there. I'm inhaling everyone's smoke and it's gross. Plus, that I when I get home my clothes, my purse, and my hair reek of smoke. I have to take a shower when I get home or my bed will smell like smoke.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
November 19th, 2010 at 10:00pm
i'm glad you can't smoke indoors anywhere in canada
except for like your house or whatever
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 19th, 2010 at 10:02pm
Most places you can't smoke in but there are a couple bars here and there you can smoke in. :/
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
November 19th, 2010 at 10:03pm
here you can't even smoke in bars
Register