Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
...hesta's on shmack...
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
...hesta's on shmack...
August 27th, 2005 at 04:12pm
Nooooo! I doubt he is, no offence to him but he's simply not gorgeous or sexy enough. and he plays with an open mouth on stage :S He's not good enough to be next to billie joe in my posters!
*heart*hand*grenade*
Geek
*heart*hand*grenade*
August 27th, 2005 at 04:15pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
It has just said on much music that jason white is now an offical member of Green Day......what do u guys think of that

i thought sumthing was up when i saw wmuwse, i was like "what is he doing there?" I dont think he should be an official member, he hasnt been w/ them all 15 years of the bands existence, n go thru all that they went thru, being rejected by gilman st., etc.......... i hope its false!!!!!!!
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
August 27th, 2005 at 04:20pm
*heart*hand*grenade*:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:
It has just said on much music that jason white is now an offical member of Green Day......what do u guys think of that

i thought sumthing was up when i saw wmuwse, i was like "what is he doing there?" I dont think he should be an official member, he hasnt been w/ them all 15 years of the bands existence, n go thru all that they went thru, being rejected by gilman st., etc.......... i hope its false!!!!!!!

Yes but he has been with them for a long time and you didnt realize it. He knows about Gilman because he also used to perform there.
anti social
Jackass
anti social
August 27th, 2005 at 04:25pm
Hesta_4_Billie:
Nooooo! I doubt he is, no offence to him but he's simply not gorgeous or sexy enough. and he plays with an open mouth on stage :S He's not good enough to be next to billie joe in my posters!

I agree.
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
August 27th, 2005 at 04:28pm
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

he's not.
He's gonna do some work with his own band after the AI tour.
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
August 27th, 2005 at 04:33pm
Hesta_4_Billie:

wtf? If green day was the ugliest people on earth I bet you wouldn't like them. No I know you wouldn't. Rolling Eyes Coffee
cheese_for_a_day
Falling In Love With The Board
cheese_for_a_day
August 27th, 2005 at 04:39pm
Some_random_person:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

Yes but he has been with them for a long time and you didnt realize it. He knows about Gilman because he also used to perform there.

yeah, i read a lot of places that jason has been with them since their first tour ..right?

but i think jason deserves to be in green day if he wants to, and if they want him to...i mean, its not all your peoples decions if he should be an offical part of green day or not..
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 27th, 2005 at 04:42pm
Jason said so himself that he does not want the spotlight, and that it is only about Billie Joe, Mike and Tre.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 27th, 2005 at 04:45pm
*heart*hand*grenade*:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

did you see the making of WMUWSE? Jason said there, taht he does not want the spotlight on him. and that it is not about the four of them, just the three of them.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 27th, 2005 at 04:45pm
*heart*hand*grenade*:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

did you see the making of WMUWSE? Jason said there, taht he does not want the spotlight on him. and that it is not about the four of them, just the three of them.
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 27th, 2005 at 04:47pm
question_everything:
*heart*hand*grenade*:
*Eat Tré`s Shoe*:

yeah i heard somewhere that he said something like that too..haha..i havn't really seen the making of WMUWSE sooo yeah...errr...yeah, did billie and them ask him if he wanted to or something , and he didn't? soo yea
punkrockrebel16
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punkrockrebel16
August 27th, 2005 at 05:04pm
i ewww.w...
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 27th, 2005 at 08:43pm
!!!!NO!!!! he can not be a member of green day!!! its not green day with him....he is far from being "green day" material!
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 27th, 2005 at 08:48pm
I'm sorry, but i'm a flat out NO!

there are way too many reasons.
jinx
Jackass
jinx
August 27th, 2005 at 08:50pm
i think no too, hes been with them for years but he was in it in the first place, theres been too many changes, anymore like that would just kill the band
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 27th, 2005 at 09:23pm
i just don't really like jason.....
ryanuk86
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ryanuk86
August 27th, 2005 at 09:29pm
Yup he's been with them for quite a while, but theres NO WAY he'll ever be an official member.

He's been a friend of the band and helped them out for over 10 years now, and he's already basically considered a 4th member.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
August 27th, 2005 at 09:32pm
ryanuk86:
Yup he's been with them for quite a while, but theres NO WAY he'll ever be an official member.

He's been a friend of the band and helped them out for over 10 years now, and he's already basically considered a 4th member.

Ohmigosh! Hi newbie! Welcome to GSB. Retard
Franny.
Franny.
August 27th, 2005 at 09:37pm
i love jason white, but all these years of playing with green day live and still isn't in the band, maybe there's a reason for that. and green day is a trio, let it stay that way.
ThatsPunkRock
Jackass
ThatsPunkRock
August 27th, 2005 at 09:39pm
i heart Jason

as a member of Pinhead Gunpowder
but not as Green Day
Register