Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
August 27th, 2005 at 01:26pm
What? Nooooooo this is all so wrong!!!! Shocked
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
August 27th, 2005 at 01:27pm
+PanhandlingMisery+:
I still don't think it's good.
Me neither.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 01:28pm
BiLLiE_JoE_ObBsEsSeD:
if he was wouldent it be on GreenDay.com or GDA... they might just Asume hes in the band coz hes in the WMUWSE vid Confused

YES! Hopefully! TV Shows are stupid and wrong!
Weasil
Falling In Love With The Board
Weasil
August 27th, 2005 at 01:29pm
Well, with out him, there wouldnt be that good of some Green Day music...
But he's been there long enough, I think of him as "unofficially official". Cool
IloveMIKEdirnt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
IloveMIKEdirnt
August 27th, 2005 at 01:29pm
thats just not right, there has been 3 of them for like ever it wouldnt be the same
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
August 27th, 2005 at 01:30pm
I really like Jason, his awesome.... But it's not Green Day with him...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
There would still be the same Green Day music, there would just be someone else playing on stage instead of him.
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
i know jason does a lot of work, but i really don't think he should be an offcial member, i mean....it's Green Day. THREE friends who got bored and made a band then got so good, they made it to the top. They did that together, Mike, Billie Joe, and Tre. Jason wasn't there in the garage days now was he? idk....i hope it dosen't happen....
Marsellus Wallace
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Marsellus Wallace
August 27th, 2005 at 01:31pm
It wont happen.
He's not in the band, he's not gonna be.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
August 27th, 2005 at 01:33pm
I think he only helps on tour and stuff. i dont think hes a member and no offense but i dont think he should be
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
I think he only helps on tour and stuff. i dont think hes a member and no offense but i dont think he should be
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
.Ashley.
.Ashley.
August 27th, 2005 at 01:34pm
I don't really know. In away yes then again no. Confused
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
August 27th, 2005 at 01:35pm
He said that he was just helping out and liked to stay out of the spotlight. I highly doubt that he will be a 'real member'
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
August 27th, 2005 at 01:38pm
The thing is his just the same as all the people who play the trumpet, and stuff, are they all going to be offical members in the end?
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
August 27th, 2005 at 01:57pm
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
i_have_billies_socks:
darkelf1822:
hey, dont diss jason. he's actually a better guitarist than billie joe. which is probably why they'd want him in their band. he's been with them for so long and not really gotten any recognition. and green day's been doing more "grown up" things with their music that he'd be a help with. it's be weird, but we'd get over it.

well, billie could probably do those things, except he's interacting with the crowd more now. and the music is much more...complex...and in need of a back-up guitarist.

i just remembered...what about jason freese?
Jason Freese??
Jason Freeze does keyboard...or Freese, however u spell it. lol.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 02:03pm
greendaybrat66:
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
i_have_billies_socks:
darkelf1822:
hey, dont diss jason. he's actually a better guitarist than billie joe. which is probably why they'd want him in their band. he's been with them for so long and not really gotten any recognition. and green day's been doing more "grown up" things with their music that he'd be a help with. it's be weird, but we'd get over it.

well, billie could probably do those things, except he's interacting with the crowd more now. and the music is much more...complex...and in need of a back-up guitarist.

Jason Freese??

And accordian *nods*
anotheramericanteen
Geek
anotheramericanteen
August 27th, 2005 at 02:07pm
+PanhandlingMisery+:
greendaybrat66:
*HOLIDAY!~*~!:
i_have_billies_socks:
darkelf1822:

Jason Freese??

And accordian *nods*

Green Day has like a zillion unoffical members in it....if you know that fact you get over it. Oh and I think my friends dad's name is Jason Freese....funny ain't it.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
August 27th, 2005 at 04:07pm
I wouldn't believe it. He's been playing with them for a long time. And Green Day's always been just 3 guys. It would be really hard to get used to if it's true. I wouldn't be upset over it, Jason's a great guitar player and Green Day would be that much cooler with him as an official member, I guess. It'd just be different. And we're all pretty familiar with quotes from the three guys and their personalities and such, but with Jason we don't really get that. He's never been in band interviews or anything, so to me as of right now he doesn't really have a personality. I mean, I know he has a personality, but we haven't seen it yet. We've just seen his kick ass guitar skills.

I think it's just a rumor, though. We'll see.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 27th, 2005 at 04:08pm
i dont like him he doesnt fit with the rest of the guys
Register