Is Jason White An Official Member Of Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Marty
Geek
Marty
August 27th, 2005 at 08:35am
I think he isn't an official member he said that he will give onlt some help to the band
american_idiot_94
Falling In Love With The Board
american_idiot_94
August 27th, 2005 at 08:53am
i have nothing against the guy but i dont really like the fact that hes an offical member now...it doesnt seem right...
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
August 27th, 2005 at 10:47am
To me, Green Day will always be Billie Joe, Tre and Mike. I've got nothing against Jason, but he's not really part of the original formula (in my opinion)
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
August 27th, 2005 at 10:51am
Iwannajumpout:
To me, Green Day will always be Billie Joe, Tre and Mike. I've got nothing against Jason, but he's not really part of the original formula (in my opinion)
yea thats what i think, like i have nothing against jason but i like Green Day just they way they are and i hope he doesnt become an official member
black mamba
Idiot
black mamba
August 27th, 2005 at 11:01am
dudeitsVodka:
I really don't think he should be.....I mean....then it's kinda not Green Day,just...Green Day and Jason White. I have nothing against Jason,I'm just saying.....

ditto.
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
August 27th, 2005 at 11:10am
Woah....okay, they shouldn't do that. Green Day is three, not four. It should probably stay like that. Sure Jason is a old friend of the guys, and an amazing guitarist, but I just can't see him as a Green Day-er. Confused
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 27th, 2005 at 11:15am
dudette1039:
Woah....okay, they shouldn't do that. Green Day is three, not four. It should probably stay like that. Sure Jason is a old friend of the guys, and an amazing guitarist, but I just can't see him as a Green Day-er. Confused
lmfao i love your signature about Mike still being a virgin! lmfao
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
August 27th, 2005 at 11:18am
Got Mike?:
dudette1039:
lmfao i love your signature about Mike still being a virgin! lmfao
Laughing thanks
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 11:21am
No. I hate the idea.

Jason is a great guitarist and that, and of course they're great friends. But he's not Green Day. And I'll be displeased he does become a member. Which he won't, they would never do that. After so many years, they're gonna add their extra guitarist? Not bloody likely. Jason doesn't contribute to the music anyway, only when they're playing live. I think. Point is: I'm against the idea.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 27th, 2005 at 11:25am
Well, he isn't exactly..... Green Day-ish... If you know what I mean Confused Confused Confused
Sonja
Idiot
Sonja
August 27th, 2005 at 11:27am
Yeah I know what you mean.. I wouldn't like if he was a "member" of the band..
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 27th, 2005 at 11:32am
He's too...Ordinary... And non-Green Day-ish.... He is more like a Simple
Plan/ blink-182 guy... He could start a punk-pop band!!! (Yes, I say "Punk pop"band instead of "pop punk". Those are two completely different things....
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 11:51am
TheFaggot:
Plan/ blink-182 guy... He could start a punk-pop band!!! (Yes, I say "Punk pop"band instead of "pop punk". Those are two completely different things....

He is in a "punk-pop" band...the Influents?
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
August 27th, 2005 at 12:33pm
+PanhandlingMisery+:
TheFaggot:

He is in a "punk-pop" band...the Influents?
Yeah, something like that.... But if he wants to be in GD too, why don't he make a new band instead? Wink
Loudleah
Loudleah
August 27th, 2005 at 12:35pm
if it wasnt for jazon not duin the melody on the guitr then green day would be nowhereI noticed jason does the melody and all billie does is the chords
Loudleah
Loudleah
August 27th, 2005 at 12:36pm
loudleah:
if it wasnt for jazon not duin the melody on the guitr then green day would be nowhereI noticed jason does the melody and all billie does is the chordsnow and then
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 01:17pm
Why did you quote yourself? Confused

But that's live. Billie plays it on the albums. It's just on stage so that Billie can be free to fulfill his role as show-off Very Happy
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
August 27th, 2005 at 01:18pm
I just heard on Much Music, he IS a member of the band Party
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
August 27th, 2005 at 01:25pm
I still don't think it's good.
KID SARAWRR!
Jackass
KID SARAWRR!
August 27th, 2005 at 01:26pm
if he was wouldent it be on GreenDay.com or GDA... they might just Asume hes in the band coz hes in the WMUWSE vid Confused
Register