December 28th, 2005 at 12:01pm
the preview of bullet in a bible is on much again

at 3
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 28th, 2005 at 12:33pm
.Tig.:
Evolution is awesome...they tend to talk about the Sex Pistols the most though but its good.

Not enough on The Clash on my opinion, but I'm not complaining.

DEFINETLEY worth watching.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 28th, 2005 at 12:34pm
egosuicide:
born to be was on the other day

Born To Be pisses me off.

Insomniac is THE shizz and they make it seem like the worst album everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 28th, 2005 at 07:51pm
I hate Born to Be.
They make it sound like all of their albums besides Dookie and AI are shit and that they were "trying hard and desperately to bring back their punk stature...."
No they weren't.

GAH I hate that show with a passion. =/
egosuicide
Jackass
egosuicide
December 28th, 2005 at 10:55pm
yeah and they were like

billie joe made the biggestmistake of is life of something with the DUI
and im like...im sure he doesnt htink of it as the biggest mistake of his life
ILoveTheSpiceGirls
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ILoveTheSpiceGirls
December 29th, 2005 at 12:10pm
egosuicide:
yeah and they were like

I just watched that, like 2 hours ago. I kept correcting Matte Babel (who i HATE and want to egg) and my mom was probably thinking "What the hell?" because she kept giving me the look... the 0.o look... I like Egos and Icons, that was good.

Did anyone see Fromage? Ed the Sock, who I love, absolutely love, has no idea what the hell he was talking about when it came to WMUWSE. "Its about the war in Iraq, without making a statement ABOUT the war in Iraq!"

Okay, dipshit, ever heard Holiday?

Asshole.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 29th, 2005 at 02:31pm
Halfway through WMUWSE's Ed the Sock started getting too smart with his comments for me...
redc
Jackass
redc
December 29th, 2005 at 03:20pm
adorkablexidiot:
egosuicide:
yeah and they were like

I just watched that, like 2 hours ago. I kept correcting Matte Babel (who i HATE and want to egg) and my mom was probably thinking "What the hell?" because she kept giving me the look... the 0.o look... I like Egos and Icons, that was good.

Did anyone see Fromage? Ed the Sock, who I love, absolutely love, has no idea what the hell he was talking about when it came to WMUWSE. "Its about the war in Iraq, without making a statement ABOUT the war in Iraq!"

Asshole.

Yes but the point is - he was talking about WMUWSE - he wasn't talking about Holiday as Holiday didn't make the Fromage list - which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

WMUWSE does go on about the war in Iraq, but does not make a statement about the war - he has a very good point with that. I love the video, but when you sit back and think about it - the video doesn't really say anything...it makes no point what so ever. And good god, don't ever start thinking about the lyrics - 'cause as we all know what they are about they then seriously make no sense.

Personally - I think it's a great video (can do without the screaming bits in the middle and all the "drama"Wink and didn't deserve to be on Fromage. But I can see why it made the list.
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
December 29th, 2005 at 10:17pm
there gonna be on much music tops 50 videos of 2005
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 30th, 2005 at 05:29pm
adorkablexidiot:
egosuicide:
yeah and they were like

Asshole.

I thought it was a cheesy and shitty video, but he ranted and bitched for five minutes.
Take it out on someone else.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
December 30th, 2005 at 05:31pm
.Tig.:
Halfway through WMUWSE's Ed the Sock started getting too smart with his comments for me...

I agree.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 31st, 2005 at 11:14am
Top 50 are on tomorrow ... Green Day should do pretty good on that.

What I find funny is one minute everyone at MuchMusic is dissing a vid, like the Don't Cha, and My Humps ones and then the next minute they put them on the top of all the good countdowns ...

This one is voting ... hopefully people won't vote for those poor excuses for music videos ...

But of course they will.
redc
Jackass
redc
December 31st, 2005 at 02:13pm
.Tig.:
Top 50 are on tomorrow ... Green Day should do pretty good on that.

What I find funny is one minute everyone at MuchMusic is dissing a vid, like the Don't Cha, and My Humps ones and then the next minute they put them on the top of all the good countdowns ...

This one is voting ... hopefully people won't vote for those poor excuses for music videos ...

But of course they will.

Hopefully.

Maybe it's just my computers - @home & @work - but I could only vote once...that pissed me off. Everytime I tired to vote again, it wouldn't let me.

So - right now I'm watching the "Famous Fallouts" - holy crap, I didn't think Leah could get any more annoying, but she's reached a new level.
redc
Jackass
redc
January 1st, 2006 at 12:31pm
Well this is just depressing - Kalen Porter made the countdown...how the hell did that happen?? Seriously kids, how...good lord. I missed the first half (50-25), as I slept in...so I don't know if any GD video fell into that area.

Finally...Holiday - number 14...

Gawd - if I have to see one more Kelly Clarkson video I'm going to blow chucks...she makes me sick...

Wake Me Up When September Ends - number 11...

and now we have crappy Leah taking over the top 10 - icky...oh god her sister, cousin and best friend are there too...bunch of barbies... Rolling Eyes

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - number 2...

And the number 1 video of 2005 is:

JESUS OF SUBURBIA. Sweet. Very Happy
_nova_caine_
Geek
_nova_caine_
January 1st, 2006 at 03:02pm
aww sweet!! yea i only saw the top 11 so i had to sit through Leah too...

and im thinking "damm her... Evil or Very Mad I WANT THAT BILLIE JOE COOKIE!!!" lol

so YAY! i luv all of those vids anyway.. Very Happy
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:11pm
Usually they play it in the afternoons but noooo.
I woke up at 38 ... HA Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl crap was 36! IN YOUR FACE SIS.

Sorry, my sister keeps insisting Gwen is better than Green Day ...
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:11pm
Nova:
aww sweet!! yea i only saw the top 11 so i had to sit through Leah too...

and im thinking "damm her... Evil or Very Mad I WANT THAT BILLIE JOE COOKIE!!!" lol

so YAY! i luv all of those vids anyway.. Very Happy

LOL yeah me 2 i would like to have a bit of that billie cookie Hmm yummy
Twisted Evil Retard
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:12pm
I thought 50 Cent was going to be in the top ten ... she said everyone on the house when they first started was going to be ... if 50 was number one I would cry. Seriously.

But yay! I rather liked how things worked out though I would have preferred Billy Talent being a bit higher up the list ...
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:14pm
.Tig.:
Usually they play it in the afternoons but noooo.
I woke up at 38 ... HA Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl crap was 36! IN YOUR FACE SIS.

Sorry, my sister keeps insisting Gwen is better than Green Day ...

i hate gwen now, she was SOO fucking better with no doubt!!!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:14pm
I would have preferred if Devon and Sarah did the top 20 ... oh well.

And all Matte did was talk about his shoes! And playing video games with his brother ... and more about all of his shoes. -___-
Register