Canadian TV

AuthorMessage
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:17pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:
Usually they play it in the afternoons but noooo.
I woke up at 38 ... HA Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl crap was 36! IN YOUR FACE SIS.

Sorry, my sister keeps insisting Gwen is better than Green Day ...

i hate gwen now, she was SOO fucking better with no doubt!!!

All of her solo songs are shit, and those Harajuku girls ... fucking sick treating them like her dolls.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:19pm
.Tig.:
I thought 50 Cent was going to be in the top ten ... she said everyone on the house when they first started was going to be ... if 50 was number one I would cry. Seriously.

But yay! I rather liked how things worked out though I would have preferred Billy Talent being a bit higher up the list ...

yeh billy talent should be higher but they were like...15 i think Question that's not bad.

but in the musique plus countdown, billy talent were number 7 hehhe
Cool
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:22pm
.Tig.:
I would have preferred if Devon and Sarah did the top 20 ... oh well.

And all Matte did was talk about his shoes! And playing video games with his brother ... and more about all of his shoes. -___-

haha and his shoes r so fuckn ugly...all nikes...
O__o
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:24pm
.Tig.:
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:
I woke up at 38 ... HA Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl crap was 36! IN YOUR FACE SIS.

All of her solo songs are shit, and those Harajuku girls ... fucking sick treating them like her dolls.

i know!!! god...wtf are the harujuku girls doing??
i saw an interview and gwen was talking and the harajuku girls were like behind her ....smiling... fuck what is that?? they are seriously gwen's dolls
arghh
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:27pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:
I thought 50 Cent was going to be in the top ten ... she said everyone on the house when they first started was going to be ... if 50 was number one I would cry. Seriously.

But yay! I rather liked how things worked out though I would have preferred Billy Talent being a bit higher up the list ...

yeh billy talent should be higher but they were like...15 i think Question that's not bad.

but in the musique plus countdown, billy talent were number 7 hehhe
Cool

They were 20 ... and shut up.
DAMN I should go over to my grandmothers and watch the Much Loud countdown ...

Or not. I'm too lazy.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:34pm
OMG.

JOS WAS NUMBER ONE .
OMG.

I did NOT see that coming. But it is the best video I've ever seen, so, ya know.
Anyone see MuchAlternative or whatever it's called.
Those bands aren't alternative? WTF, The Killers? On it twice and they got number one.
Ewwy.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:35pm
Whatev, I like Gwen Stefani.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 03:38pm
I haven't seen any of the top tens ... I saw some of the Alternative ... well two songs but yeah.

I'm listening to the Edge's countdown again ... I missed a lot of it both times now. Blah.
redc
Jackass
redc
January 1st, 2006 at 06:37pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:

i saw an interview and gwen was talking and the harajuku girls were like behind her ....smiling... fuck what is that?? they are seriously gwen's dolls
arghh

Did you see the interview she did with Jen Howlett (sp?) - where she bluntly and rudely told Jen not to speak to the Harajuku girls - that they don't speak...they're her imagination come to life - or some shit like that.

I actually thought that Mariah C was going to be number...I have no idea why I thought that...I gotta say I'm happy, for once a countdown didn't suck - good voting everyone!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 1st, 2006 at 08:42pm
The countdown was awesome! I missed the first 12 but for the rest of it ... no 50 Cent! No Mariah Carrey ... couple Simple Plan but no Much countdown can be perfect ...

Was quite pleased with the results.
Funny that Avenged Sevenfold was only one number lower than Gwen Stefani's "big hit" Hollaback Girl.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
January 1st, 2006 at 10:38pm
.Tig.:
I haven't seen any of the top tens ... I saw some of the Alternative ... well two songs but yeah.

I'm listening to the Edge's countdown again ... I missed a lot of it both times now. Blah.

Ew. Sum 41 got number one.

LMAO. I love Barry Taylor though.
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
January 1st, 2006 at 10:39pm
.Tig.:
The countdown was awesome! I missed the first 12 but for the rest of it ... no 50 Cent! No Mariah Carrey ... couple Simple Plan but no Much countdown can be perfect ...

Funny that Avenged Sevenfold was only one number lower than Gwen Stefani's "big hit" Hollaback Girl.

REALLY? I've seen the Bat Country video twice, and the Hollaback Girl one 74348367463764783 times.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:32am
Rockin' The Casbah,yo.:
.Tig.:

REALLY? I've seen the Bat Country video twice, and the Hollaback Girl one 74348367463764783 times.

I know! Goes to show you though that Much is playing the wrong videos ...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 2nd, 2006 at 11:33am
Rockin' The Casbah,yo.:
.Tig.:

Ew. Sum 41 got number one.

LMAO. I love Barry Taylor though.

I couldn't believe that! Sum 41? I think they were even really shocked ...
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:06pm
redc:
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:
*billiejoeROCKS*:
.Tig.:

arghh

Did you see the interview she did with Jen Howlett (sp?) - where she bluntly and rudely told Jen not to speak to the Harajuku girls - that they don't speak...they're her imagination come to life - or some shit like that.

I actually thought that Mariah C was going to be number...I have no idea why I thought that...I gotta say I'm happy, for once a countdown didn't suck - good voting everyone!

yes i saw it!!! lmfao geez that was sooo funny!
she was really pissed!!! haha
redc
Jackass
redc
January 4th, 2006 at 04:23pm
Green Day on CDN TV:

MuchMoreMusic

1/19/2006 @ 9:00 PM
MMMMarquee - Storytellers - Green Day

The punk trio of Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool perform songs from their Grammy Award winning album American Idiot. The band also fields questions from a group of devoted fans and tells the stories behind their songs.

1/20/2006 @ 12:00 AM

The punk trio of Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool perform songs from their Grammy Award winning album American Idiot. The band also fields questions from a group of devoted fans and tells the stories behind their songs.

1/20/2006 @ 4:00 PM

1/25/2006 @ 8:30 AM
MMMProfile - Green Day

Spend thirty minutes getting to know an artist - someone you've known and loved for years, or someone whose career is just taking off. Featuring interview clips and videos spanning a body of work.

1/25/2006 @ 1:30 PM
MMMProfile - Green Day

Spend thirty minutes getting to know an artist - someone you've known and loved for years, or someone whose career is just taking off. Featuring interview clips and videos spanning a body of work.

Much Music

1/4/2006 @ 10:00 AM
Green Day Bullet in a Bible

1/7/2006 @ 11:00 AM
Brits25

This 25th annual awards fest features performances by Green Day, Franz Ferdinand, Joss Stone, Snoop Dogg with Pharrell Williams and more. Glasgow indie sensation Franz Ferdinand tops the list of nominees with five nods, followed closely by Brit rockers Muse with four. Band Aid founder Bob Geldof will receive the outstanding contribution to music award. Hosted by British media star Chris Evans. Presenters and celebrity guests to be announced. Taped on location Feb. 9th, 2005.

1/8/2006 @ 12:00 AM
Brits25

This 25th annual awards fest features performances by Green Day, Franz Ferdinand, Joss Stone, Snoop Dogg with Pharrell Williams and more. Glasgow indie sensation Franz Ferdinand tops the list of nominees with five nods, followed closely by Brit rockers Muse with four. Band Aid founder Bob Geldof will receive the outstanding contribution to music award. Hosted by British media star Chris Evans. Presenters and celebrity guests to be announced. Taped on location Feb. 9th, 2005.

-----------------------------

Very Happy I've never seen the Storytellers - so I'm looking forward to that.
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
January 7th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Damnm, Canadian TV repeats itself to much!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 8th, 2006 at 10:34am
Yeah but thats ok.
I hope I can see the Profile, I love the whole Jesus on the phone thing ...
And I'll probably watch Storytellers again ...

Thanks for all the listings!
bubble
Geek
bubble
January 9th, 2006 at 06:27pm
yeah thanks for the listings!
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
January 9th, 2006 at 06:42pm
thx that's cool! ...even if i don't have MMM...
Register