Nirvana

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:51am
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.
perfectpictureofbadhealth
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
perfectpictureofbadhealth
March 16th, 2006 at 05:05am
Whoa, Polly came on when i was in the dentist chair today.
I was like IRONY!

But moving on.. yes, i quite enjoy Nirvana. Lots of raw emotion. Saw Last Days on the weekend. I thought it was going slow but then two mind blowing scenes made it a good watch. Recommend it to everyone.
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
March 16th, 2006 at 03:41pm
I'm addicted to 'Rape Me' at the moment. Retard
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
March 16th, 2006 at 03:47pm
Magne:
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.
he had schizophrenia, manic depression, his parents divorced, he lost a lot of money after that, he dropped out of high school but the only job he could find after that was a janitor at THAT high school

yes, he killed himself, and some people know the singles, please don't comment if that's all you know

and please don't be an asshole if you don't know anything about alternative rock and just joined after buying American Idiot.....then you have no right to talk about anything
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
March 16th, 2006 at 03:50pm
I only like 'Rape Me'.
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
March 16th, 2006 at 04:50pm
I love them!! My favourite songs are Heart Shaped Box, Lithium, In Bloom and Rape Me. <333
Chuck Norris Experiance
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chuck Norris Experiance
March 16th, 2006 at 09:58pm
I like Nirvana awesome band and everything but I find them over rated at times. I was reading in Spin magazine something about how Kurt's death changed the music world, which pissed me off. Everyone seems to look at Kurt Cobain as some kind of music god that he is one of the best guitar players ever when he wasn't that great just like alot of people on here say Billie Joe's the best guitar player he is far from it. Then how his death changed crap what about the death of Joe Strummer or John Lennon or Johnny Ramone?
The Spelling Nazi Minx
Idiot
The Spelling Nazi Minx
March 16th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Kurt's death changed the music that was in the mainstream, because after grunge, the music in the mainstream began to get a lot more... poppy. And if you're talking about Johnny Ramone being a great guitar player..? I mean, I love the Ramones. But Johnny wasn't (in my opinion) a fantastic guitar player. But his guitar was his life.

But Kurt did change music. For the better.

I adore Nirvana. Polly, In Bloom, Floyd the Barber and Heart Shaped Box are probably among my fave songs.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 17th, 2006 at 12:46am
Pffft @ Lik.:
*Evanescence*Rock*:
i love there songs .....teens...i forgot, there good live though, i say all bands are good live

...Smells Like Teen Spirit, do you mean? Eh
I dunno how people can judge a band properly if they're good live or not if they haven't actually experienced thier concert. No one dispute me.

Mmm yeah, that bit confused me.

I like them. A lot. Right now I'm really liking Heart Shaped Box. I really like the video clip for that.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
March 17th, 2006 at 10:17am
I've got two albums. I love them.
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 17th, 2006 at 10:57am
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.
Dead_On_A_Rope
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_A_Rope
March 17th, 2006 at 07:08pm
perfectpictureofbadhealth:
I was like IRONY!

But moving on.. yes, i quite enjoy Nirvana. Lots of raw emotion. Saw Last Days on the weekend. I thought it was going slow but then two mind blowing scenes made it a good watch. Recommend it to everyone.

i saw that movie too, it was pretty good and the music was fucking awesome! i saw it with a friend who doesn't really like Nirvana and didn't even know it was a movie inspired by Kurt Cobain's last days and she found the movie awful and didn't get any point in it so i would recommend it to Nirvana fans only
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 07:16pm
Dead_On_A_Rope:
perfectpictureofbadhealth:
I was like IRONY!

i saw that movie too, it was pretty good and the music was fucking awesome! i saw it with a friend who doesn't really like Nirvana and didn't even know it was a movie inspired by Kurt Cobain's last days and she found the movie awful and didn't get any point in it so i would recommend it to Nirvana fans only
im going to buy that as soon as i find it.i can't wait until i get it.
Dead_On_A_Rope
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Dead_On_A_Rope
March 17th, 2006 at 07:20pm
September_has_Ended:
!|\|v41!|).:
I love them... my favourites are Lithium, Sliver and (of course) smells like teen spirit. Loads of people are shocked when I like them, they say they're before my time. They act like it was years before I was born, I was only two when he died!

I hate that too!
I LOVE Nirvana and the Beatles and other classic bands, and I always get made fun of for it!

I was four when Kurt died and, granted, I wasn't born when the Beatles were formed.

i'm always saying i wasn't born early enough... i was four when kurt died so i'll never be capable to say i experienced the grunge period and how was Nirvana live and everything... it's pretty disapointing...
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 07:23pm
Dead_On_A_Rope:
September_has_Ended:
!|\|v41!|).:
I love them... my favourites are Lithium, Sliver and (of course) smells like teen spirit. Loads of people are shocked when I like them, they say they're before my time. They act like it was years before I was born, I was only two when he died!

I hate that too!
I LOVE Nirvana and the Beatles and other classic bands, and I always get made fun of for it!

I was four when Kurt died and, granted, I wasn't born when the Beatles were formed.

i'm always saying i wasn't born early enough... i was four when kurt died so i'll never be capable to say i experienced the grunge period and how was Nirvana live and everything... it's pretty disapointing...
same here, i was real young when he died. so i just heard a bunch of stories and stuff about music from my brothers. it's funny because i like bands older than them. but they know how to retell stories and events that happened during the "grunge" scene
Ilse
Ilse
March 17th, 2006 at 08:43pm
Longview101:
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.

I concur with you, Longview101.

Dude, Kurt was MISERABLE all through his life. Depression, anxiety, angst, drug abuse.
All arrows point to suicide.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 08:43pm
September_has_Ended:
Longview101:
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.

Dude, Kurt was MISERABLE all through his life. Depression, anxiety, angst, drug abuse.
BUT. he couldnt even hold up the gun to his face because of all the drugs in his system
Ilse
Ilse
March 17th, 2006 at 08:45pm
ladyramone:
September_has_Ended:
Longview101:
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.

BUT. he couldnt even hold up the gun to his face because of all the drugs in his system
He held it close enough.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 08:49pm
September_has_Ended:
ladyramone:
September_has_Ended:
Longview101:
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.

He held it close enough.
but it's impossible for anyone in his condition to have been holding anything steadly
Kitti
Kitti
March 17th, 2006 at 08:49pm
September_has_Ended:
ladyramone:
September_has_Ended:
Longview101:
Magne:

You know nothing, fool.

He held it close enough.

Pssh...he didn't have to hold the gun to his face. Just had to hold the gun, and hold his face close to it.
Register