ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 08:58pm
paradoxical:
September_has_Ended:
ladyramone:
September_has_Ended:
Longview101:
Magne:
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.

You know nothing, fool.

I concur with you, Longview101.

Dude, Kurt was MISERABLE all through his life. Depression, anxiety, angst, drug abuse.
All arrows point to suicide.
BUT. he couldnt even hold up the gun to his face because of all the drugs in his system
He held it close enough.

Pssh...he didn't have to hold the gun to his face. Just had to hold the gun, and hold his face close to it.
oh you go hold yourface to a gun! lmfao kidding kidding Cool

well, we have different ideas on how he died. that's why it's a mystery. i guess we'll never know for sure if he killed himself, or if someone else did.

Shocked what if the alians got him Shocked
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 17th, 2006 at 08:59pm
but think about it. i mean you cant just assume that he killed himself just because he was miserable and did drugs. besides. a shotgun's mouth is waaay to far away from the trigger, either he had extremily long arms or someone else shot him..
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 17th, 2006 at 09:00pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
but think about it. i mean you cant just assume that he killed himself just because he was miserable and did drugs. besides. a shotgun's mouth is waaay to far away from the trigger, either he had extremily long arms or someone else shot him..
exactly, you've got the idea

weren't you supposed to leave like 15 minutes ago? Cool
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 17th, 2006 at 09:05pm
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

aha. no. i meant i'm leaving the Thinking thread. it's different with me.

i dont think kurt cobain killed himself....no i think he did kill himself. no he didnt..=l i'm not so sure. i mean he always talked about killing himself and i heard in an inteview that he didnt have to worry about what would happen to him when he's 30 because he would never live to see that age. so he planned out his death from the start.
but something inside of me still says that courtney love planned out his death. she just wanted the fame and attention. i guess =l

agreed?
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
March 17th, 2006 at 09:06pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:

Yeah, but you can saw off the barrel of a shotgun Wink
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 17th, 2006 at 09:07pm
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.
he had schizophrenia, manic depression, his parents divorced, he lost a lot of money after that, he dropped out of high school but the only job he could find after that was a janitor at THAT high school

yes, he killed himself, and some people know the singles, please don't comment if that's all you know

and please don't be an asshole if you don't know anything about alternative rock and just joined after buying American Idiot.....then you have no right to talk about anything
but you cant just assume that he killed himself.
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
March 17th, 2006 at 09:07pm
I like Nirvana, they are fucking awesome!
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 17th, 2006 at 09:09pm
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

yeah but what are the chances of that. i mean i would know if it were true because it would be written all over that he sawed off the barrel of the shotgun and killed himself.
then people wouldnt be saying that he didnt kill himself because it's obvious.
Kitti
Kitti
March 17th, 2006 at 09:12pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

yeah but what are the chances of that. i mean i would know if it were true because it would be written all over that he sawed off the barrel of the shotgun and killed himself.

Ever heard of Rube Goldberg?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 17th, 2006 at 09:13pm
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

no
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
March 17th, 2006 at 09:17pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
he had schizophrenia, manic depression, his parents divorced, he lost a lot of money after that, he dropped out of high school but the only job he could find after that was a janitor at THAT high school

yes, he killed himself, and some people know the singles, please don't comment if that's all you know

and please don't be an asshole if you don't know anything about alternative rock and just joined after buying American Idiot.....then you have no right to talk about anything
but you cant just assume that he killed himself.

Excuse me, spill_no_sick.
But who the hell appointed you supreme ruler of the site?
I think anyone can comment on this board; especially people who are just getting into Nirvana.

Anyone who's just starting to listen, In Utero has some fantastic songs, especially Pennyroyal Tea.
Or you could check out the live acoustic album, recorded from the MTV show and it's counterpart, From The Muddy Banks of the Wishkah [sp.]
Kitti
Kitti
March 17th, 2006 at 09:31pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

no

He basically created all these complex ways of performing simple tasks--using machines to make simple things a huge ordeal. See where I'm going with this?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 18th, 2006 at 08:27pm
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
paradoxical:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

no

He basically created all these complex ways of performing simple tasks--using machines to make simple things a huge ordeal. See where I'm going with this?
yeah
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 18th, 2006 at 08:32pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

i dont think kurt cobain killed himself....no i think he did kill himself. no he didnt..=l i'm not so sure. i mean he always talked about killing himself and i heard in an inteview that he didnt have to worry about what would happen to him when he's 30 because he would never live to see that age. so he planned out his death from the start.
but something inside of me still says that courtney love planned out his death. she just wanted the fame and attention. i guess =l

agreed?
ish
i don't think he killed himself, but you do bring up a good idea. maybe he was feeling like he wouldn't make it past 30 because of his stomach ulcers. those were horrible. and maybe he thought he wouldn't make it because of his hige drug problem. he could have killed himself. but then again, he was feared for his life. he bought the shotgun to protect himself, not to shoot himself with it. i still think he didn't do it to himself.

this just made me think of another thing. -what if it really WAS an intruder?- wouldn't that fool us all?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
March 18th, 2006 at 09:30pm
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

agreed?
ish
i don't think he killed himself, but you do bring up a good idea. maybe he was feeling like he wouldn't make it past 30 because of his stomach ulcers. those were horrible. and maybe he thought he wouldn't make it because of his hige drug problem. he could have killed himself. but then again, he was feared for his life. he bought the shotgun to protect himself, not to shoot himself with it. i still think he didn't do it to himself.

this just made me think of another thing. -what if it really WAS an intruder?- wouldn't that fool us all?
what if it was? there can be some crazy psycho fan out there that loves him so much that he just killed him. =l
but i have a gut feeling it was all set up by courtney love. she just wanted the fame and attention and now she's go it.

i also read a book on kurt. it didnt look to me as if he was that suicidal. all his problems were mainly stemmed from his own family problems, and the divorce left him feeling hopeless. so why would he kill himseft when he knows it's not his fault? he had everything he needed. well no teverything, but he was doing fine up until his death.
Tommy
Tommy
March 18th, 2006 at 09:33pm
What's got more brains than Kurt Cobain?
The wall behind him

I heard that the other day

But I think Nirvana are alright
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
March 18th, 2006 at 09:34pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
ladyramone:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

agreed?
ish

what if it was? there can be some crazy psycho fan out there that loves him so much that he just killed him. =l
but i have a gut feeling it was all set up by courtney love. she just wanted the fame and attention and now she's go it.

i also read a book on kurt. it didnt look to me as if he was that suicidal. all his problems were mainly stemmed from his own family problems, and the divorce left him feeling hopeless. so why would he kill himseft when he knows it's not his fault? he had everything he needed. well no teverything, but he was doing fine up until his death.
exactly, i've read 2 books about him, and none of them really lead anywhere to signs of him being suicidal. it just doesnt make sense about why he would do it. maybe it was courtney. who knows? your right, what if it were some crazy insane fan. we don't know. but maybe we will soon.
bye!
La La La...Fuck off.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
La La La...Fuck off.
March 18th, 2006 at 09:37pm
Nirvana is AWESOME! I have Nevermind. <3 AWESOME
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 19th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Tommy:
The wall behind him

I have an sense of humour, ask the people who know me-and i don't find that joke even remotely funny.
east-bay-punk-mafia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
east-bay-punk-mafia
March 19th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Longview101:
Tommy:
The wall behind him

I have an sense of humour, ask the people who know me-and i don't find that joke even remotely funny.

me neither.

but Nirvana are awesome. Have just finished my Kurt Cobain biography 'Heavier Than Heaven' and if you are a fan, I recommend it. It tells the story of his life in great detail.
Register