Mibba
March 20th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:
-sigh- Yes, grew up on them. Love them. Hate Dave Grohl.

I have In Utero, Nevermind, The greatest hits and "borrowed" From The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah from my dad Shifty . I saw the Unplugged for only $10 bucks the other day but didnt have enough. >__<

why do you hate Dave Grohl?

I have many reasons, mostly the money thing he has going on. I also hate the Foo Fighters. Rolling Eyes

i may be being thick here but 'what money thing?'
#1 he frames Courtney Love for everything, he gets good publicity for himself, bad for her

he basically was fighting with her over the rights, so he decided to release the greatist hits album in 2002 with the extra track....he's just an asshole

will some one please tell me what Dave Grhol has got to do with Nirvana and Courtney Love? I think i may have missed somthing here.

Alright.
Dave and Krist have rights to the songs.
So does Courtney. So they are always having legal battles over what they want done with furture Nirvana memorabilia.

Or, at least, I think that's what's happening.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 20th, 2006 at 03:08pm
we_found_the_duck:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:

I have In Utero, Nevermind, The greatest hits and "borrowed" From The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah from my dad Shifty . I saw the Unplugged for only $10 bucks the other day but didnt have enough. >__<

I have many reasons, mostly the money thing he has going on. I also hate the Foo Fighters. Rolling Eyes

#1 he frames Courtney Love for everything, he gets good publicity for himself, bad for her

he basically was fighting with her over the rights, so he decided to release the greatist hits album in 2002 with the extra track....he's just an asshole

will some one please tell me what Dave Grhol has got to do with Nirvana and Courtney Love? I think i may have missed somthing here.

Alright.
So does Courtney. So they are always having legal battles over what they want done with furture Nirvana memorabilia.

well if they both have rights perhaps they should akll just grow up and sort it out, if they all got they're heads together they could all stand to make lots of money.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
March 20th, 2006 at 03:08pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.
he had schizophrenia, manic depression, his parents divorced, he lost a lot of money after that, he dropped out of high school but the only job he could find after that was a janitor at THAT high school

yes, he killed himself, and some people know the singles, please don't comment if that's all you know

and please don't be an asshole if you don't know anything about alternative rock and just joined after buying American Idiot.....then you have no right to talk about anything

with all due respect "spill no sick" i was listening to concept albums before greenday even thought about maing AI and i have sat down and listened to Nirvana but i jkust dont like them, Kurt was way to depressive and way to grungy for my liking and i have every right to voice my opinion, i love Pink Floyd the wall a lot, and i would never AI in the same group has that.

okay, I really didn't understand that, I may mispell words, and I may not close quotations, but completling words is highly underrated

maing?

AI?

and if your opinion on Nirvana is, "Kurt Cobain was way too depressing and grungy" then you know less about Nirvana than my ten year old sister who watches American Idol

Nirvana had happy songs, Nirvana had love songs, Nirvana had three other members in the band (including Chad) and all of the members were exceptionally good.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
March 20th, 2006 at 03:11pm
Magne:
we_found_the_duck:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:

Alright.

well if they both have rights perhaps they should akll just grow up and sort it out, if they all got they're heads together they could all stand to make lots of money.
Dave makes most of the profit, Courtney puts out most of the stuff, Krist (who whould have most profit and put out most stuff) handles the personal stuff like letters to the fans and preservation of Nirvana (like releasing the albums onto CDs, the artwork on it, interveiws, etc.)

but Courtney cares about the band more than Dave, so Dave's the asshole
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 20th, 2006 at 03:28pm
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Kurt Cobain, he was a rich child who went to public school, wealthy perants, good looking wife (well she was back then), had everyone falling at his feet, had it all, but then he killed himself, HUH!! What an idiot, he knew that fame would bring all this attention and he just couldnt handle it.
he had schizophrenia, manic depression, his parents divorced, he lost a lot of money after that, he dropped out of high school but the only job he could find after that was a janitor at THAT high school

yes, he killed himself, and some people know the singles, please don't comment if that's all you know

and please don't be an asshole if you don't know anything about alternative rock and just joined after buying American Idiot.....then you have no right to talk about anything

with all due respect "spill no sick" i was listening to concept albums before greenday even thought about maing AI and i have sat down and listened to Nirvana but i jkust dont like them, Kurt was way to depressive and way to grungy for my liking and i have every right to voice my opinion, i love Pink Floyd the wall a lot, and i would never AI in the same group has that.

okay, I really didn't understand that, I may mispell words, and I may not close quotations, but completling words is highly underrated

maing?

AI?

and if your opinion on Nirvana is, "Kurt Cobain was way too depressing and grungy" then you know less about Nirvana than my ten year old sister who watches American Idol

Nirvana had happy songs, Nirvana had love songs, Nirvana had three other members in the band (including Chad) and all of the members were exceptionally good.

i know the musicans of the band were really good but i think they were let down by Kurt.

I know i spelt a lot of words wrong but it isnt easy to type when you have a 11 yr old ass hole hitting you accross the head, because she loves Nirvana
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
March 20th, 2006 at 03:33pm
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
we_found_the_duck:
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:
Magne:
Riot On Broadway:

Alright.

Dave makes most of the profit, Courtney puts out most of the stuff, Krist (who whould have most profit and put out most stuff) handles the personal stuff like letters to the fans and preservation of Nirvana (like releasing the albums onto CDs, the artwork on it, interveiws, etc.)

but Courtney cares about the band more than Dave, so Dave's the asshole

He is.

Courtney's Kurt's wife, despite everything. She should have some say in how he is remembered. Obviously, she cares a lot more than Dave does.
[Your Best Mistake]
Idiot
[Your Best Mistake]
March 20th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Love them. COME BACK KURT! WE LOVE YOU! SadSad
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
March 21st, 2006 at 02:58pm
alright, this is discussing Nirvana, not Kurt Cobain
he was awesome, but shut up already
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
March 21st, 2006 at 03:05pm
Billie's_Fuckmonkey:
He can't, he's dead.
And you were too young to love Kurt when he was around.
So sssssh. =]
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 21st, 2006 at 03:07pm
spill_no_sick:

maing?

AI?

Sure, about 3827598419 people on this site shorten American Idiot to AI and you don't pick them up on it...
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:11pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
east-bay-punk-mafia:
Longview101:
Tommy:
What's got more brains than Kurt Cobain?
The wall behind him

I heard that the other day

But I think Nirvana are alright

I have an sense of humour, ask the people who know me-and i don't find that joke even remotely funny.

me neither.

but Nirvana are awesome. Have just finished my Kurt Cobain biography 'Heavier Than Heaven' and if you are a fan, I recommend it. It tells the story of his life in great detail.
i read that book.
it's like the stairway to heaven into his life.

I have that book too. It's cool Cool
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:16pm
Bionic:
Billie's_Fuckmonkey:
He can't, he's dead.
So sssssh. =]

Bullshit.
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:18pm
Magne:
spill_no_sick:
Magne:

Nirvana's music WAS probably "Grungy", considering it is grunge music and all, so considering Kurt was playing grunge music, OH DEAR GOD IT DOESN'T TAKE A FRICKING GENIOUS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M SAYING HERE. Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 21st, 2006 at 03:19pm
Longview101:
Bionic:
Billie's_Fuckmonkey:
He can't, he's dead.
So sssssh. =]

Bullshit.

Ahem. She's right.

She was probably about three years old when Kurt died...Too young to love Kurt while he was around.
inferno
Geek
inferno
March 21st, 2006 at 03:22pm
[quote="Magne"][quote="spill_no_sick"][quote="Magne"][quote="Riot On Broadway"][quote="Magne"]
Riot On Broadway:

That's just stupid.
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:22pm
Bloodraine:
Longview101:
Bionic:
Billie's_Fuckmonkey:
He can't, he's dead.
So sssssh. =]

Bullshit.

Ahem. She's right.

She was probably about three years old when Kurt died...Too young to love Kurt while he was around.

Doesn't mean she can't appreciate him now, that was my point -__-
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
March 21st, 2006 at 03:25pm
I see many arguments here! Heh. Well, Self Inflicted Coma thinks, that that person up there can love Kurt and miss him even if they were 2 when he killed himself. It's a metter of respect and love for music, not age. And for the music being 'too grungy'... it's grunge music. =/ And Kurt had issues, who doesn't. Rich kids or whatever, have problems too, and if he was a perfect little rich kid I doubt he would have done what he did. Thank you for the chance to voice my oppinion, although there is a big chance I will get jumped like the other kids did.
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:28pm
Self Inflicted Coma:
I see many arguments here! Heh. Well, Self Inflicted Coma thinks, that that person up there can love Kurt and miss him even if they were 2 when he killed himself. It's a metter of respect and love for music, not age. And for the music being 'too grungy'... it's grunge music. =/ And Kurt had issues, who doesn't. Rich kids or whatever, have problems too, and if he was a perfect little rich kid I doubt he would have done what he did. Thank you for the chance to voice my oppinion, although there is a big chance I will get jumped like the other kids did.

I second that motion. Cool

Oh, Thank you for having a 3-digit IQ.
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
March 21st, 2006 at 03:31pm
Hey.... Longview101, do you happen to know a kid by the name of TIAG? (Tre_Is_A_Genius)
longview101
Geek
longview101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:32pm
Self Inflicted Coma:
Hey.... Longview101, do you happen to know a kid by the name of TIAG? (Tre_Is_A_Genius)

Yes, Yes I do, happen to know of her.
Register