Well, from what I understand.
My dad is...bald.
What else is there to say?
My mum is in an 80's timewarp.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 13th, 2006 at 06:48pm
my dad is balding too and he is fat im being mean ... he is weird and grunpy and cool and funny
my mom is a complete hippy 9cept she doesnt smoke pot) Laughing
wow i am cluttering up the clash board with a loada shit
hmm
for some reason i cant stop listeining to give em enough rope
its so addictive
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
September 13th, 2006 at 08:14pm
White Riot:
Man, you're dad is a cool guy.
Well, from what I understand.
My dad is...bald.
What else is there to say?
My mum is in an 80's timewarp.

Don't worry, my dad's bald too. Laughing And your ava's making me laugh.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 14th, 2006 at 06:29am
I still cant get how could my mom threw away those Clash records.
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
September 14th, 2006 at 11:15am
Me neither!
It's Clashphemy!
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
September 14th, 2006 at 12:12pm
lmfao.

sigged Cool
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 14th, 2006 at 01:28pm
White Riot:
Me neither!
It's Clashphemy!

My dad was moving from ennis to london and he couldnt bring all his stuff so he gave away so much cool stuff to a bunch of kids
the place he worked in was like a cooler hot topic and they didnt make that much money so they payed him in clothes and records Laughing
so he had a ton of clash merch and records and other cool bands and cool shoes like creepers and he gave em away Shocked Rolling Eyes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 04:18pm
White Riot:
Me neither!
It's Clashphemy!

Laughing
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 04:37pm
My Mum can't throw away my Clash records cos they're not mine... they're my DAD'S - go my Dad - me and my brother have 'em on the computer and borrow tem all the time. he doesn't mind aslong as we tell him - I love Sandanista - it's my favourite album and my fave song is 'Washington Bullets' but 'Career Oppourtunities' is a close second ^.^
White Riot
White Riot
September 15th, 2006 at 04:42pm
Washington Bullets in a brilliant song, but it starts bugging me when they all start hollering--mainly because I think Ellen Foley is hollering too, and I really really despise her.
Hitsville UK would have been a good song if her stupid self didnt sing on it.
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 04:57pm
I think the hollering is maybe outdated - it made sense in the seventies, like 'Ivan Meets G.I. Joe' - it's not relevant 'cause there isn't a Cold War taking place, however the MAJORITY of The cLash's osngs are just as relevant (if not moreso) as they were in the seventies and eighties!
sailor spaikae!
Jackass
sailor spaikae!

Mibba Blog
September 15th, 2006 at 05:03pm
White Riot:
Washington Bullets in a brilliant song, but it starts bugging me when they all start hollering--mainly because I think Ellen Foley is hollering too, and I really really despise her.

I think you are maybe a teensey bit jealous of Ellen Foley. It's quite funny your obsession with Mick Jones really... he was a legendary guitarist, my friend lucy's dad was at a Clash concert and he got on stage and nicked either Jones' or Strummer's beer - lucky dude... he got kicked out though!
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
September 15th, 2006 at 06:23pm
This Monkey Is Cheese.:
My Mum can't throw away my Clash records cos they're not mine... they're my DAD'S - go my Dad - me and my brother have 'em on the computer and borrow tem all the time. he doesn't mind aslong as we tell him - I love Sandanista - it's my favourite album and my fave song is 'Washington Bullets' but 'Career Oppourtunities' is a close second ^.^

i've been looking for a cheap copy of that, but haven't been able to find one. they're all like, $20+.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
September 16th, 2006 at 02:11pm
RainbowsandThunderstorms:
White Riot:

I think you are maybe a teensey bit jealous of Ellen Foley. It's quite funny your obsession with Mick Jones really... he was a legendary guitarist, my friend lucy's dad was at a Clash concert and he got on stage and nicked either Jones' or Strummer's beer - lucky dude... he got kicked out though!

Shocked I want a Clash beer!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2006 at 12:45pm
Janie Jones:
White Riot:

Shocked I want a Clash beer!

Me too Laughing
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2006 at 01:34pm
White Riot:

Was?
White Riot
White Riot
September 17th, 2006 at 09:23pm

I think you are maybe a teensey bit jealous of Ellen Foley. It's quite funny your obsession with Mick Jones really...

Pfft.
I really despise that lady. I'm not jealous of her.
She sucks at singing. Ruined many good Clash songs.
Corner Soul would've be AMAZING as well, if she wasn't singing in the background!!!!
Mainly thats why I don't like her, interfering with Clash records, thats no place for her. Now I know this was by their choice but I don't agree with it.
Plus she looks like a rat. I'd rather be me.
Anyway.
Clash beer.
o_o
Interesting memoribilia to say the least!
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 17th, 2006 at 09:36pm

Career Oppourtunities is a great song. My favorite Clash album is Combat Rock and Longon Calling and my favorite songs are Koka Kola, White Riot, Rudie Can't Fail, Rock The Casbah, and Guns Of Brixton, and Clampdown.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
September 18th, 2006 at 10:23pm
i listened to the first two albums when i was working on my jacket today Very Happy awesome albums Smile especially give em enough rope Cool
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
September 19th, 2006 at 11:13am
i haven't listened to give 'em enough rope in ages Confused i don't even know if i still have it actually........

i was watchign the london calling 25th anniv. thing again the other day... now even my brother can sing along Cool
Register