The Clash

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
October 13th, 2006 at 01:12pm
I was flipping channels the other day and randomly saw the "Should I Stay or Should I Go" video on Fuse. I was excited.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 01:45pm
Janie Jones:
I was flipping channels the other day and randomly saw the "Should I Stay or Should I Go" video on Fuse. I was excited.
i love that song!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Janie Jones:

SISOSIG is great! Joe looks amazing in that video! Very Happy
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
October 14th, 2006 at 07:08pm
I love The Clash....
...I don't know if i Could pick my favourite song. They're awesome, they're legends! Smile
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
October 14th, 2006 at 07:11pm
oh god some kid was singing SISOSIG in math i wanted to throw my binder and pencil at him
Riot on the Radio
Jackass
Riot on the Radio

Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 07:20pm
The Clash are pretty cool, but I've only heard like 2 of their songs. London Calling and SISOSIG.
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
October 14th, 2006 at 07:24pm
love em, clash rock! Cool
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 15th, 2006 at 12:52am
No Use For A Name:
The Clash are pretty cool, but I've only heard like 2 of their songs. London Calling and SISOSIG.

what about i fought the law. everyone heard them do that havent they?
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
October 15th, 2006 at 12:59am
tom_in_a_box:
No Use For A Name:

what about i fought the law. everyone heard them do that havent they?

yes they have the y were the first ones to cover it i belive
but sonny curtis wrote it
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 06:31am
strummer92:
oh god some kid was singing SISOSIG in math i wanted to throw my binder and pencil at him

I remember some idiots singing SISOSIG and they didnt even know it was Clash. My friend was bored and she took my mp3 and started listening to Clash and SISOSIG started and she was like oh I love that song I didnt know it was CLash Rolling Eyes
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 15th, 2006 at 12:50pm
Bittersweet:
strummer92:

I remember some idiots singing SISOSIG and they didnt even know it was Clash. My friend was bored and she took my mp3 and started listening to Clash and SISOSIG started and she was like oh I love that song I didnt know it was CLash Rolling Eyes

I've had a similar experience before. Rolling Eyes Ignorant people.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 01:00pm
Janie Jones:
Bittersweet:
strummer92:

Not ignorant.

Just not open to music.

Say I was listening to my friend's mp3 and...American Idiot came on. I don't know who that's by, because I'm not a big fan.

Am I ignorant?
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 15th, 2006 at 01:03pm
All right, "ignorant" wasn't the best word to use. But you know what I mean.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 01:05pm
Yeah. Just choose your vocab a bit more carefully

Very Happy
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 15th, 2006 at 01:15pm
She Wants To Be GSB:
Janie Jones:

Not ignorant.

Just not open to music.

Say I was listening to my friend's mp3 and...American Idiot came on. I don't know who that's by, because I'm not a big fan.

Am I ignorant?

Um, dude, the definition of ignorant is pretty much "doesn't know better".

So yes, you were ignorant, because you didn't know better. Like right now you're ignorant to what the term ignorant means.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
October 15th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Well anyway, I've had Junco Partner stuck in my head for a few days now.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Slit Your Own Throat.:

So yes, you were ignorant, because you didn't know better. Like right now you're ignorant to what the term ignorant means.
Dont be bitching now. I would say that people should at least find out who sings their favorite song Rolling Eyes
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 15th, 2006 at 07:01pm
Bittersweet:
Slit Your Own Throat.:

Dont be bitching now. I would say that people should at least find out who sings their favorite song Rolling Eyes

I'm not bitching, I'm teaching.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2006 at 08:53am
Slit Your Own Throat.:
Bittersweet:
Slit Your Own Throat.:

Ok! I mean thsi guys were rude to me because I like Clash and they were laughing at my Joe Strummer bedge and it hurt because its not like they hate Clash, they just wanted to be mean. And five minutes after they were singing SISOSIG. I call that ignorant!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 16th, 2006 at 09:27am
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Slit Your Own Throat.:
Bittersweet:
Slit Your Own Throat.:

Ok! I mean thsi guys were rude to me because I like Clash and they were laughing at my Joe Strummer bedge and it hurt because its not like they hate Clash, they just wanted to be mean. And five minutes after they were singing SISOSIG. I call that ignorant!
SISOSIG was playing in art class today. My friend's iPod, we're thankfully allowed to listen and bully anyone else who wants to put on their own music. (Yeah, that's pretty ignorant.) Anyways, our teacher started singing along which always scares the shit out of my. He's one of those teachers who thinks he's so cool because he knows the old songs we listen to and sings along, even though he's a complete bastard, but hey, it's our music time, not his. So whenever we have David Bowie or Billy Joel or the Sex Pistols or the Dead Kennedys or the Clash or the Buzzcocks or almost everything in class, he's always singing along and it makes me want to shove my silk screen down his throat.
Register