Who hasn´t been on a GD concert?

AuthorMessage
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
January 26th, 2006 at 10:54pm
I've never been to one either. And I was fucking PISSED about it when I missed the AI tour! I wanted to go when they came to Anaheim, but none of my friends would go with me, and I couldn't get a ride anyways. I really regret not getting to go!
I'm going to the next tour no matter what though!
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
January 29th, 2006 at 11:51am
me. *is sad*
spam
Jackass
spam
January 29th, 2006 at 12:37pm
i havent *pouts*
Whatsername12
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatsername12
January 29th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Me!! Me parents say I'm "too young" I'm fucking 13 years old for Christ's sake!!
So they bought 2 tickets for them selves and braged about it for 2 fucking months...my dad didn't even want to go..I COULD OF WENT!!!!
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
February 2nd, 2006 at 10:47am
Me. They will NEVER come to my country (Crappy Slovenia. Someone knows where it is?)
I will maybe go to Italy when will be concert there. I lost all hope to Slovenia.
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
February 5th, 2006 at 11:50am
I haven't either Sad And the fact I live about an hour away from Milton Keynes Sad
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
February 9th, 2006 at 07:40pm
sometime you all will! if you have the willpower! you gotta want it bad enough if you want to go. it isnt gonna come floatin to ya on a big white cruise boat
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
February 10th, 2006 at 05:46pm
Wiglton Elleson:
sometime you all will! if you have the willpower! you gotta want it bad enough if you want to go. it isnt gonna come floatin to ya on a big white cruise boat

When they next come on tour, I'll be on the site like an hour, waiting for the tickets Laughing
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 11th, 2006 at 12:43am
Whatsername12:
Me!! Me parents say I'm "too young" I'm fucking 13 years old for Christ's sake!!
So they bought 2 tickets for them selves and braged about it for 2 fucking months...my dad didn't even want to go..I COULD OF WENT!!!!

That's kinda mean.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
February 11th, 2006 at 07:22am
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Whatsername12:

That's kinda mean.

THOSE HOES!
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
February 11th, 2006 at 03:36pm
Whatsername12:
Don't speak to them for 4 days. It'll work. That's just mean what they did ;_;
Bellatrix L.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bellatrix L.
February 17th, 2006 at 07:56pm
The Frisk:
muhahahaha, i saw em in milton keynes

i waas like at the front, against the fence thing

luckly!

I haven't gone yet. I'm "young" for my parents. I hope they won't believe it when they come.
Escaped Mental Patient
Jackass
Escaped Mental Patient

Mibba
February 17th, 2006 at 11:39pm
I havnt been to a GD concert..Sad
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
February 18th, 2006 at 01:16am
May 13 <3:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Whatsername12:

That's kinda mean.

THOSE HOES!

Surprised buttkick
miss.murder
Geek
miss.murder
February 18th, 2006 at 06:20pm
i havent stupic alberta grrr. when i had the chance i could have gone but i never asked cuz i thought that my parents woul dhave said no but they would have said yes and grrrrrrr, what really bugged me was that my best friend got to go cuz she won the tickets oh well cant get everything that you want
the_feeling_isn't_fear
Geek
the_feeling_isn't_fear
February 22nd, 2006 at 02:21pm
I haven't but I really want to
CheekyChops
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CheekyChops
February 22nd, 2006 at 11:48pm
Whatsername12:

Wow, thats so mean Shocked

If they think you are too young, yet bought tickets for themselves, they could have atleast taken you along to "look after you" if they are that worried.

What's worse, missing the concert all together, or going with the parentals?

Id never forgive them for that, omg lol. Reminds me of this-

Spike
Geek
Spike
March 1st, 2006 at 05:18pm
I have, luckily made it to one. If I didn't I think I might have died. My brother in law lifted me up really high so I could get a picture. It was awesome.
Cheer Up, Emo Kid
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cheer Up, Emo Kid
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:43pm
I haven't been to one.

I'll get to one eventually

<3
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
March 3rd, 2006 at 06:21am
I have never went to a GD concert and I doubt I will in the next 3 years.But after that I'm gonna be 18 and there won't be anything to stop me.I asked my mom once:Hey, mom, if GD would come in Romania would you let me go to the concert? and she completly freaked out:No way, do you want me to not be able to sleep while you are there?People might practly step all over you.What if some freak attacks you?What if you get kidnapped/What if...yap yap Godzilla eats you?
So I have no chance.
Register