BillyJoezzz:
EXACTLY 2 WEEKS! WOOOOO
tehe i was so excited
Last American Girl
Geek
Last American Girl

Blog
September 5th, 2009 at 09:02am
I've never been. They came to New Zealand in 2004, but I was too little to go to the North Island by myself.
But They are playing two shows in Auckland this December. I'm going to them both!
Camp Green Day FTW. Dance
XxWistfulxX
Jackass
XxWistfulxX
October 16th, 2009 at 04:15pm
not yet-glasgow though hopefully next time Dance
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
October 19th, 2009 at 12:17pm
MK was my first,
then my next is in 8 fucking days!
Ashlee Cool.
Banned
Ashlee Cool.
October 19th, 2009 at 02:50pm
7 Dayss Man Can't wait! Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
October 19th, 2009 at 03:45pm
My friend rung me like, as soon as they came on!
I want to go now Very Happy
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
October 26th, 2009 at 06:30am
I'm concerned about the soundcheck... where do you stand to get invited in?! I've never been able to go early enough to get in before, haha.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
November 6th, 2009 at 06:29pm
I haven't. They go everywhere BUT Ohio.
dirnt_caffeine
Geek
dirnt_caffeine
December 16th, 2009 at 01:10am
i feel sooooo sad that i wont be able to watch Green Day asian tour. They will not perform in Manila *sobs*
i'm planning to go to HongKong on Jan.16 but there's no available flight on the said day...it's so hard to book a flight these days. but i'm still hoping...i'll go see travel agents if they can give me a Jan16 roundtrip flight. I have no plan of stayinglonger...i just need to watch the concert and go back to Manila the same day. Very Happy
Slipper
Geek
Slipper
December 26th, 2009 at 03:39pm
I have never been on a GD concert. And I'm so pissed off!! They were in Sweden, and it's the neighbour countury to Finland. Fuck! I'm so angry, there's not gonna be that kind of opportunity again. And they are never ever coming to Finland. They were here, like, what, 7,10 years ago in Finland!
What can I do..!?

Sorry, my english sucks.. Confused
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 28th, 2009 at 02:28am
My dad "didn't know" that I love GD,so right after they were here in Sweden he says "I didn't know you liked them,I was thinking of going to that concert with you" and I was just Evil or Very Mad .

Does anyone knows if they're comming to Sweden 2010? I really want to go! Pray . Then I'll maybe see them and Dance my ass of cause I'm so excited I saw GD. Mr. Green
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
December 30th, 2009 at 04:42pm
I want to go to a GD concert badly. But 2010 is coming and who knows? I hope they start with the US, though, cuz the sooner I see Green Day tthe better Very Happy
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
February 4th, 2010 at 01:22pm
Never been. Sad
St. Dude
St. Dude
February 9th, 2010 at 08:25am
Dana.:
Never been. Sad
same :\
Lykkepillen
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lykkepillen
March 1st, 2010 at 04:13pm
Not yet, but I have tickets for the concert in Oslo 04. june Very Happy
Not Alison
Basket Case
Not Alison

Blog
March 15th, 2010 at 06:22am
I'm going to the august 3 concert in camden, I'm SO EXCITED.

Blog
March 16th, 2010 at 08:19pm
^ I live in NH and I was thinking of driving down to Camden, but I've heard it's a really sketchy place =/ But I'm determined to go see them at SOME point this summer, or else it's never going to happen...

GD tour n00b questions:
- Is it worth the $20 to join the Idiot Club to get presale tickets?
- Any ideas on when the tickets might go on sale for the general public/in a large city (like Boston, for example) do they sell out really quickly?

Sorry for the cluelessness Mr. Green
u r a smeghead
Idiot
u r a smeghead

Blog
April 24th, 2010 at 09:27am
i haven't been to one Molly
greendaygreenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaygreenday
April 28th, 2010 at 07:46pm
i haven't been to one
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
May 15th, 2010 at 08:15pm
i haven't been to one either. i really wanna go though. does anyone know if they're coming to Toronto any time soon?
Register