Graffiti/vandalism

AuthorMessage
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
October 26th, 2005 at 02:54pm
GangControl:
Anything you do to someone elses property that "ruins" it without their consent is vandalism. I hate disrespect for others property. Hate it. It bugs the hell out of me.

In the right place, however, grafitti is a great art. Really beautiful, and it makes a statement. Its a fantastic culture, and it can really change under-priviledged kids lives. Purposeful grafitti walls are excellent. Tags which an old man has to clean off his fence are not.

Theres some cool pieces in the Tate Modern, and Berlin has awesome grafitti. Although its still vandalism.

I also really like grafitti from stencils.

wow. hehe
'berlin has awesome grafitti'
i live in berlin

'I also really like grafitti from stencils.'

i do stencils

Cool
do you know me?
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 26th, 2005 at 03:32pm
Its stupid.

franzi
franzi
October 26th, 2005 at 05:13pm
but why? Sad you gotta give a reason.. Cool
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 26th, 2005 at 06:17pm
not a big deal.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 26th, 2005 at 07:20pm
I don't think there's enough
vandalism is frequent, but graffitti is the kind that you never see...I should take it up if my handwriting wasn't so easy to indetify
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
October 26th, 2005 at 07:22pm
spill_no_sick:
I don't think there's enough
vandalism is frequent, but graffitti is the kind that you never see...I should take it up if my handwriting wasn't so easy to indetify
Yup.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
October 27th, 2005 at 11:41am
graffiti doesnt bother me that much. But then again we got some on our fence once which was a bit annoying so i can understand why some dont like it. As for vandalisim it seems pointless. If they were stealing i can see the point...to make money but i cant see that with vandalism
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
October 27th, 2005 at 12:43pm
I really love the artistic grafitti, but the plain dumbass vandalising is not good... Unless there are a really good reason behind it, but then it isn't plain dumbass grafitti any more Laughing You get the point
greenday_is_love
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday_is_love
October 28th, 2005 at 01:37pm
I like artisitc graffiti, but not when they write random swear words on the wall. What's the point?
franzi
franzi
October 28th, 2005 at 04:19pm
no point.. just little kids trying to look bad.. i really hate that aswell..
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
October 28th, 2005 at 09:28pm
Vandalism is stupid. I can sort of see it if you're mad at somebody and you go rip up their mailbox. I don't understand the pointless vandalism. Smashing gravestones? That's wrong.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 29th, 2005 at 02:22am
i'm divided.
on the one hand, i would hate to have a building disrespectfully graffitied on.
but on the other hand i do see it as a form of art and expression.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
October 30th, 2005 at 04:40pm
it can look beautiful.

But I hate it when people do it on great architecture, or if they do just pointless scribbles. It doesn't look good and it's dumb.

There's a beautiful spray painting on the route to my brother's school, for instance.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 30th, 2005 at 05:10pm
Hate vandalism.
Love some grafiti when it's artistically done. But when someone just scribbles on a wall "Hayley wuz ere buzzin, luvin Gaz 2k5" then it's just looks STUPID!
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
October 31st, 2005 at 04:01am
I like the cool graffiti that actually takes some talent and stuff, rather than if it's scribbled on a bench with a marker pen or something.
But vandalism is pretty pointless, and actually does affect the community... people can't use benches and bus shelters and stuff because people smash them up and think it's hard Rolling Eyes
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 28th, 2006 at 10:59pm
some graffi is really pretty. but some is really ugly
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 28th, 2006 at 11:02pm
"Graffiti made me rich"
-Marc Ecko
i soo want that shirt lol
but yeah i think graffiti is cool when its a work of art it is beautiful and a sick way ta pass the time too!
(not that i would know or anything...)
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 1st, 2006 at 03:15am
in my sons school there is a BIG wall where the kids can go and paint all over and it is painted by the care taker at least twice a month, that is a good idea, but i hate to see "billie for tre" scrawled all over bus stops and life is shit over walls, and all sorts of drawings that really a pre school child wouod draw.

I had a friend once who one night saw a really posh car so he wrote his name all over it and then wandered why the police knew it was him the next day WHAT A DICK HEAD!!!!!!
billy fuckwit.
Geek
billy fuckwit.

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 12:51pm
i like graffiti. here in puerto rico it's art for the street scum, scum for the goverment. i design them, but i haven't had the chance of choosing a wall and implanting it there.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 1st, 2006 at 01:11pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hate vandalism.
Love some grafiti when it's artistically done. But when someone just scribbles on a wall "Hayley wuz ere buzzin, luvin Gaz 2k5" then it's just looks STUPID!
agreed
Register