Child abuse

AuthorMessage
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
November 7th, 2005 at 10:07am
ok i looked and didnt see one for this but if there is you may lock this.

ok my friend is moving away tonight because she came in after being dumped and was in a mood and her step-dad,mum and brother kept saying that they hated what she had turned into and that they would never love her. she told her s-d to fuck off and he pushed her down the stairs and she cut all of her back then he threw all of her stuff out the window and locked her out. she had to stay at my house last night and she phoned her dad crying and he said that he was going to make her live with him in plymouth so i might never see her again.

i dont know if you would call that child abuse but what do you think of child abuse?
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 7th, 2005 at 10:13am
That is definitely child abuse. If I had a kid I would let him/her do what they want (most of the time) just so long as they're happy and they're safe and they still have a future ahead of them. Because I don't want them to have the same childhood as I did...so I think child abuse is sick. Kids don't always know what they're doing..I know that because I'm still kind of a kid. I absolutely hate people who abuse children. It's fucking sick...and it totally mucks up that kid's life. Sorry to hear about your friend going...I hope she has a better life with her dad. Give her my best wishes..even though I don't know her...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2005 at 10:56am
Thats so sad....it must be awful for your friend. It might not seem like much consolation, but at least she can go and live with her dad, and escape the abuse. Some abused kids don't have that chance.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2005 at 10:58am
it's probably for the best that she goes with her real dad, to get away from them. It suck for you but you will see her again.

Plymouths not such a bad place Very Happy *points to profile*
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 7th, 2005 at 11:03am
.....not much consolation......

..but I'm gonna look on the bright side...........I BULLSHIT YOU NOT!

......................at least it was a one-off.....which she's now getting away from

H-F-P-R
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
November 7th, 2005 at 06:49pm
dude that fucking sucks. for you and your friend! well at least you know shes alive and well.right?
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
November 7th, 2005 at 08:09pm
How could you even doubt this as child abuse?
HE THREW HER DOWN THE STAIRS.

Power to your friend, she's running away to a better place.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 7th, 2005 at 09:28pm
That's child abuse---no doubt about it.
its too bad she could be moving away, but at least her stepdad can't hurt her anymore.
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
November 8th, 2005 at 10:05am
she's leaving today. she was going to go last night but she stopped at my house again to say bye to all of her friends but we made a promise that she will come back up to my house for christmas and i'm going to sleep at her dads house in a month or two so i will see her now and then and i'm also happy that she's getting away from craig (s-d) and her evil mum.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 8th, 2005 at 10:24am
mikeluvva:
she's leaving today. she was going to go last night but she stopped at my house again to say bye to all of her friends but we made a promise that she will come back up to my house for christmas and i'm going to sleep at her dads house in a month or two so i will see her now and then and i'm also happy that she's getting away from craig (s-d) and her evil mum.

Awwwwww yaaay! She gets to start her life again...
Billies_Chik96
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billies_Chik96
November 8th, 2005 at 10:35am
awww...i'm so sorry for your friend but i'm glad she's gonna go live with her dad and start a new and better life!!!i hope everything turns out fine!!!people should stop abusing kids!!! pk Bbat buttkick Tuctuc LOL(about the last emoticon not the suject!)
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 8th, 2005 at 04:37pm
I think what sucks most is that because of child abuse the kid has to move away and leave their life behind - as if it was their fault. I mean, it's really unfair - someone is abused, and then they have to pay for it. Most abusers don't even get punished.
Well, anyway, good luck to your friend, at least she'll live away from the possibility to fly down stairs again.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:41pm
Faith:
I think what sucks most is that because of child abuse the kid has to move away and leave their life behind - as if it was their fault. I mean, it's really unfair - someone is abused, and then they have to pay for it. Most abusers don't even get punished.

SO true!
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
November 10th, 2005 at 02:53pm
GSB says LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
November 13th, 2005 at 02:53pm
Yes this is child abuse. My friend Brianna her step-dad also abused her and her mother. He almost killed her mother and he threw things at Brianna, but her mom got a divorce, and she is safe out of harm. Smile
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
November 13th, 2005 at 04:20pm
my brother's friend's dad beats him and his brothers up all the time...and his mum threw his dad out...but then she took him back...she's so weak and pathetic...and now my mum wont let my brother go to his friends house...i feel really bad for them...
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 13th, 2005 at 04:23pm
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
my brother's friend's dad beats him and his brothers up all the time...and his mum threw his dad out...but then she took him back...she's so weak and pathetic...and now my mum wont let my brother go to his friends house...i feel really bad for them...

She took him back?! Man, that's crazy.
Fell
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fell
November 21st, 2005 at 10:07pm
Parents always teach there child that hitting solves nothing but once the child does something bad the parent hit it.

What does that teach?
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 26th, 2005 at 01:53pm
my parenst never hit me.. at least not that i know of. lol
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 02:07pm
Fell:
Parents always teach there child that hitting solves nothing but once the child does something bad the parent hit it.

What does that teach?

Nothing. That's what I hate about most parents. They're hypocritical. Surprised
Register