Child abuse

AuthorMessage
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 26th, 2005 at 06:00pm
*Blue Star*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
my brother's friend's dad beats him and his brothers up all the time...and his mum threw his dad out...but then she took him back...she's so weak and pathetic...and now my mum wont let my brother go to his friends house...i feel really bad for them...

She took him back?! Man, that's crazy.

A lot of women do that...They run away from their violent partners and then come back, or kick them out of the house and them take them back in... They do believe in it when they say "He's changed".
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 06:01pm
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
my brother's friend's dad beats him and his brothers up all the time...and his mum threw his dad out...but then she took him back...she's so weak and pathetic...and now my mum wont let my brother go to his friends house...i feel really bad for them...

A lot of women do that...They run away from their violent partners and then come back, or kick them out of the house and them take them back in... They do believe in it when they say "He's changed".

Soft hearts...I s'pose I'll never know how it feels...
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 26th, 2005 at 06:08pm
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

Never say never...Although, I really think it's no good to be THAT soft hearted. For me, if your partner beats you, it's the same thing as cheating, because they betrayed you. Escept, in the beating case it's more dangerous.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 26th, 2005 at 06:15pm
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

Never say never...Although, I really think it's no good to be THAT soft hearted. For me, if your partner beats you, it's the same thing as cheating, because they betrayed you. Escept, in the beating case it's more dangerous.

Hmmmm... I like it when people say that.."Never say never."
"But mum, you just said it..."
And yeah...I see what you mean...I mean, if they beat you...that's like you trusted them...and then they broke your trust.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
November 30th, 2005 at 02:01pm
but there are also kids who still love their dad/mom
if he/she hits them....
And if you keep hitting children for no reason they start to think it's their fault and they get depressed, lose confidence, and get like this huge trauma from it....the abuse and unhappiness will still be a part of you for ever.

And even if you know for certain that your dad/mom is wrong, you still love them,
I mean they are still your parents,
and in a way you pity them for not beiing happy themselves (if they use hitting as an output for theit own misery).

Well it just sux
parents really need to know that every little or big thing has a huge effect on children...

there should be parenting classes obligated for all parents....
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 30th, 2005 at 02:10pm
My mum hit me a bit when I was little...

I just went with the flow.

Don't know why...I never really liked her much.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2005 at 03:25pm
My parents rarely hit me...i got the odd clip round the ear but that was only in extreme circumstances and i fully accept that i deserved it anyway.

Most of the time it was a case of 'Sit down and talk about it' the first and second times, and if i really acted out of line again i was punished mildly.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 30th, 2005 at 03:51pm
.....Suffered several forms of abuse at the hands of my mother....

.................notably physical, mental and emotional.......ranging from mild to extreme

...the effects of which I am stuck with for life.....

...................the abuse is still continuing as well

........had the ordeal of sexual abuse on top of that....not from my parents, though

.............child abuse destroys lives. PERIOD.

H-F-P-R
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 30th, 2005 at 04:13pm
bloodraine:
My parents rarely hit me...i got the odd clip round the ear but that was only in extreme circumstances and i fully accept that i deserved it anyway.

Most of the time it was a case of 'Sit down and talk about it' the first and second times, and if i really acted out of line again i was punished mildly.

You're extremely lucky. I got a black eye from my mum when I was about 3 or 4. It was over something so little...I simply wanted to watch Power Rangers and then I would brush my teeth afterwards. But she didn't seem to understand. Teachers at school were suspicious and I said that I got the bruise from my brother in a fight.

I was little then, so I didn't understand. But now that I do, think it's pathetic. I mean..parents hitting their children and then saying it was their brother?!

My mum doesn't even remember it... Rolling Eyes
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 30th, 2005 at 04:17pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

.................notably physical, mental and emotional.......ranging from mild to extreme

........had the ordeal of sexual abuse on top of that....not from my parents, though

I second that. All of it.
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
December 1st, 2005 at 02:16pm
you know child abuse happens in almost every neighborhood. even in the suburbs, look at your neighbors and see how the react to the other people on the street........some times people who are abused aren't getting abused from their parents. it could be a sibling or other relative. sometimes the parents don't even know their getting abused. believe me it sucks having to go to a house that shouldn't be called a home. and having to share a room with someone that abuses you and your parents being blind to the fact that your being abused. just plain sucks.....good thing about your friend though....she got away
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
December 1st, 2005 at 02:20pm

H-F-P-R

yeah well i went through almost all of that....except from the sexual abuse.....he skipped through that and went straight to rape......it sux but i know that im better than him and he can't hurt me more than he and his best friend (my sister) already did....i beat them......
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 1st, 2005 at 03:06pm
darkmagick1002:

H-F-P-R

yeah well i went through almost all of that....except from the sexual abuse.....he skipped through that and went straight to rape......it sux but i know that im better than him and he can't hurt me more than he and his best friend (my sister) already did....i beat them......

Your...sisters...best..friend...raped...you?! Shocked
*huggles* Assholes... Evil or Very Mad
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
December 1st, 2005 at 03:09pm
*Blue Star*:
darkmagick1002:

H-F-P-R

yeah but im over that........yeah i was depressed for a long time but i eventually grew to know that im still here and he can't beat me
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 1st, 2005 at 03:10pm
darkmagick1002:
*Blue Star*:
darkmagick1002:

H-F-P-R

yeah but im over that........yeah i was depressed for a long time but i eventually grew to know that im still here and he can't beat me

Wooh! Go you Razz
Error_Operator123
Geek
Error_Operator123
December 6th, 2005 at 07:53pm
im not abused, but im extremely afraid of my step-dad. hes approxamately 1/2 a step away from abuse.

and its just me, not my sister.

its scary. he grabs my face so hard tha it leaves a mark while hes screaming at me for stupid shit that i didnt do. then i have to loe to my friends and say i had an alergic reaction to something.

he's pulled my hair to stop me from walking out to the bus, and threatens to cut my hair off.

the worst part is, my mom wont believe me, even though she seen him do it!

i cant tell her any thing any more woth out her repeating it to him and me getting screamed at.
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
December 7th, 2005 at 10:13am
~*~UnderbellyIdiot392~*~:
im not abused, but im extremely afraid of my step-dad. hes approxamately 1/2 a step away from abuse.

its scary. he grabs my face so hard tha it leaves a mark while hes screaming at me for stupid shit that i didnt do. then i have to loe to my friends and say i had an alergic reaction to something.

he's pulled my hair to stop me from walking out to the bus, and threatens to cut my hair off.

i cant tell her any thing any more woth out her repeating it to him and me getting screamed at.

your step dad isn't 1/2 a step away from abuse............he is abusing you
believe me i have read up on these laws, he is abusing you because he is endangering your life......because you don't know when he'll snap
Error_Operator123
Geek
Error_Operator123
December 7th, 2005 at 10:24am
*sigh* now i need i hug Crying or Very sad
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
December 7th, 2005 at 11:59am

GET OUT NOW........before it gets worse

......DO NOT make the same mistake I made.....waiting and hoping

H-F-P-R
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 7th, 2005 at 01:12pm

GET OUT NOW........before it gets worse

......DO NOT make the same mistake I made.....waiting and hoping

H-F-P-R

Running away isn't so easy though....I mean...where would you go?
Register