AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 02:18pm
*Blue Star*:
tre_cool_is_god:
*Blue Star*:
The thing is...if my mum started abusing me..I'd hate to go to social services or to the police. Because I hate all adults in general. They NEVER understand. They pretend they do...but they don't. I hate talking to them.

Then who could you turn to, and not all adults are uncaring twerps.

I wouldn't tell anyone. I might say abit of it to my friend...and I know that not all adults are uncaring twerps...it's just...they seem like it most of the time...especially when they ask questions.

I'm not uncaring and i do try to be sensitve to other peoples views even though sometimes i can come over has a bitch.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:12pm
That's why I hate my dad.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:27pm
Harlequin Girl:

most child abuse happens by some one in the family or a person the family knows closley, me it is was next door neighbour
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
March 2nd, 2006 at 01:39pm
i think that child abuse is sick. children should feel safe while they are with family, or close family friend.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:44pm
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:

most child abuse happens by some one in the family or a person the family knows closley, me it is was next door neighbour
True.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:50pm
xXxFallen AngelxXx:
i think that child abuse is sick. children should feel safe while they are with family, or close family friend.

Safe? Pffft
Pretending to be a zombie and making your kids hide and lock themselves in the bathroom really made me feel safe. Also, telling me I'm fat and that I can't sing [and that I'm sexy....eww], and of course fighting hard really makes me love him and feel safe. same about my mother, I can't see how she can still love that man after all he's done to me and her.

Pah. I should talk less about myself. Eh
And there was no point in this post. Sad
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:51pm
Harlequin Girl:
Magne:
Harlequin Girl:

True.

but what can we do? If we sentence these sick people to life we are told that we should try to reform these people, and if we give them the death penalty (just saying before anyone jumps at me) we are told that that is barbaric, what should we do give the community service which i will be fair i wouldnt want a peadaphile picking up litter from outside my house? The government now will re house these people and somtimes on council estates with kids about.

What I would like to see is this, when a child abuser is moved into your area we should be told by the police, would you want a peadaphile living next door to you?

Some times they are given protection by the police, fine if we go out and try to kill them i can then understand the police getting involved, some are even given new identites. hey should be protecting the children not the sick freaks who hurt them.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:03pm
child abuse is just wrong and sick
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 06:27am
Magne:

Yeah. For me, it was my great uncle, who, after kissing me when i didnt want him to, and forcing me to sit on his lap, while touching me legs and stuff, wanted me to call him "pop", as my other pop died before i was born.

I refused, and didnt tell my parents about this for aaaaaaaages. He used to be able to do this every time i saw him, and knew he could get away with it, because i was too scared to tell anyone. This was years ago, when i was young.

Anyone who has abused a child in any way is sick, and many people dont know how many people there are that do abuse kids, which is sickening in itself.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 06:31am
roll_on:
Magne:

Yeah. For me, it was my great uncle, who, after kissing me when i didnt want him to, and forcing me to sit on his lap, while touching me legs and stuff, wanted me to call him "pop", as my other pop died before i was born.

I refused, and didnt tell my parents about this for aaaaaaaages. He used to be able to do this every time i saw him, and knew he could get away with it, because i was too scared to tell anyone. This was years ago, when i was young.

Anyone who has abused a child in any way is sick, and many people dont know how many people there are that do abuse kids, which is sickening in itself.

i am glad that you told some one now though because the more kids say whats happening the more people can do about it.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 06:37am
There is also the case that adults are now scared to even touch a child for fear of being called an abuser. Some stores have even banned kids sitting on Santa's knee, years ago this would of been Christmas spirit but now it's perving on a child to let them sit on your lap and tell them what they would like for christmas.

Sometimes kids get away with murder when they're in another persons care because they arent allowd to touch them and discipline them the way they deserve.

I think it's sickening how child abuse has gotten so bad and i dont see how anyone could even imagine doing such things to someone so innocent. It scars them for life.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 07:22am
that_bass_line:
There is also the case that adults are now scared to even touch a child for fear of being called an abuser. Some stores have even banned kids sitting on Santa's knee, years ago this would of been Christmas spirit but now it's perving on a child to let them sit on your lap and tell them what they would like for christmas.

Sometimes kids get away with murder when they're in another persons care because they arent allowd to touch them and discipline them the way they deserve.

I think it's sickening how child abuse has gotten so bad and i dont see how anyone could even imagine doing such things to someone so innocent. It scars them for life.

and those kids who accuse adults should be punished somehow
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
March 27th, 2006 at 09:10am
Okay....child abuse is sick and wrong, and I have friends that their dad's hurt them. My friend Dahnya really scares me. She said nothing hurts anymore. Her dad shoved her down stairs, and she had a lump on the back of her head. If she said that doesn't hurt, then what could he do to her that would hurt! It worrys me that only few people know, but I don't know...I have to go so bye.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2006 at 09:45pm
This may be quite obvious to say, but if you have never experienced abuse as a child, you couldn't possibly imagine it...
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2006 at 10:08pm
Harlequin Girl:

You're not the only one.
ren
Idiot
ren
March 28th, 2006 at 01:13am
Handguns For Hearts:
This may be quite obvious to say, but if you have never experienced abuse as a child, you couldn't possibly imagine it...

i completely agree, i dont mean to be mean but until youve experienced the fear and pain of being an abused child you cant imagine the pain. I was sexually abused as a child by my cousin.. im still figuring things out and im sorry but its hard for me to talk about them. It takes your innocence, it leaves you a million questions and can have dramatic effects on your life. I was abused when i was about 6ish and im 18 now and am finally ready to talk about it and understand what happened. (i actually didnt tell my parents til i was 9ish i believe.) Years of my life were blocked out from me making myself forget. It takes a lot ot be able to go back there and i commend anyone who does. And i understand that its probably hard to look into the situation and see a loved one abused and that can be painful too.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 28th, 2006 at 11:47am
My dad hit me when I was little.
I know that he has beaten up my mom many times.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 28th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I know many people who have been beaten.
Im glad it don't happen to them any more.

But i think it is very wrong to hit a child.
ren
Idiot
ren
March 28th, 2006 at 03:06pm
Fuck Off And Die!:

my point wasnt for anyone to defend themselves, everyone sees child abuse differently and experiences it differently i meant was its hard to understand sometimes unless youve been a victim.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 28th, 2006 at 03:19pm
kingforafewdays:
Fuck Off And Die!:

my point wasnt for anyone to defend themselves, everyone sees child abuse differently and experiences it differently i meant was its hard to understand sometimes unless youve been a victim.

Yes, it is. I know that. If you haven`t experiensed it, you don`t know how it is.
Register