How many concerts have you been to?have you made eye contact

AuthorMessage
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
January 5th, 2008 at 04:24pm
Last April I saw The Kasier Chiefs at Roseland. They were there with The Walkmen and The Annuals. I think the Walkmen's bassist looked at me and when I didn't look away he got all ~~

tehe
BjaMdTc-GD
Geek
BjaMdTc-GD
January 16th, 2008 at 06:36pm
ive been to one one the projekt revolution tour '07
i plan to go see a nother caoncert with my friend soon
exept i dont really know who were gunna go see its a "surprise" my friend told me
emma brutal
Idiot
emma brutal
February 1st, 2008 at 09:32pm
august 12 green day molson place Very Happy
billie blew a kiss at me
Very Happy
and mike threw a pick at me Very Happy

EYE CONTAACT!
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 9th, 2008 at 01:13am
BjaMdTc-GD:
ive been to one one the projekt revolution tour '07
i plan to go see a nother caoncert with my friend soon
exept i dont really know who were gunna go see its a "surprise" my friend told me

really i went to projekt revolution in 07 but yeah we all know they go to different places
Fwee Fighter
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fwee Fighter
August 25th, 2008 at 11:18am
I haven't been to any Green Day concerts yet, but I have been to Pinhead Gunpowder at Gilman.....well I looked at the guy walking up the staires who I diden't know was Billie Joe *I was standing on the staires* and he looked at me and smiled and said "excuse me"...........................I know i'm pathedic but thats the closest ive ever gotten ^^;
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 27th, 2008 at 06:32pm
Clap ^ Congratulations
a-a-a-a
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
a-a-a-a
August 30th, 2008 at 11:36am
emma brutal:
august 12 green day molson place Very Happy
billie blew a kiss at me
Very Happy
and mike threw a pick at me Very Happy

EYE CONTAACT!

Lucky. Pray
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 14th, 2008 at 11:42am
cba in typing out every band i've seen,
I just know that it's over 30

My Dad caught Good Charlotte's pick
and I've been of stage with Mindless Self Indulgence Twice B-)
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 22nd, 2009 at 05:21pm
I've been to 7 concerts.
The only time I ever made eye contact was at Projekt Revolution 08. My friend and I were only a couple feet away from one of the stages, and the bassist from Atreyu (I think. It was either them or 10 Years) was practically staring at us throughout their entire set. It was kind of awkward after a while tbh xD
longview17
Jackass
longview17
January 28th, 2009 at 12:11pm
Fwee Fighter:
I haven't been to any Green Day concerts yet, but I have been to Pinhead Gunpowder at Gilman.....well I looked at the guy walking up the staires who I diden't know was Billie Joe *I was standing on the staires* and he looked at me and smiled and said "excuse me"...........................I know i'm pathedic but thats the closest ive ever gotten ^^;
how could you not know it was billie Neutral

seriously i woulda cried.

and i've been to more gigs than i can even count tbh :/
i'm guessing my count is between 80 and 100?

i've been going to gigs constantly for like the past 4 years
soooo i'm sad aha
Chuck Solo;
Geek
Chuck Solo;
May 19th, 2009 at 03:17pm
I have been to ....... 4 now.
Green Day with Jimmy Eat World in '05 (seats, nowhere near the stage XD)

Scorpions with Styx (lawn tickets XD)

Marilyn Manson with Slayer and Bleeding Through
(held Manson's hand twice, eye contact and the singer of Bleeding Through lots of eye contact and hand holding haha)

Atreyu and Linkin Park
(Eye contact with Dan, Travis, Marc, and Alex and I Marc threw the set list at me Very Happy.
With Linkin Park, some eye contact)

and I'm going to see Green Day on August 22nd, 2009 Smile and Rockstar's Mayhem Festival PIT TICKETS Very Happy
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
May 19th, 2009 at 05:49pm
Green Day (Im going again in 2 months- floor seats this time Very Happy, My Chemical Romance twice, Alexisonfire, John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Evanescence, Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish,
And a few others I'll remember as I go to bed tonight, and I'll be pissed off that I forgot to add them
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
May 19th, 2009 at 05:53pm
- Also, Gerard Way filled his mouth with water and sprayed it on me ^_^
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 21st, 2009 at 10:30pm
ummm i've been to hilary duff, aerosmith, motely crue, teddy geiger, jonas brothers, marianas trench, faber drive, the trews, theory of a deadman and lots of local bands

i've met marianas trech and talked to them and i was right infront of teddy geiger he was looking right at me while singing for you i will Drool

v teddy geiger Very Happy
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Green123Day/2006_1113Image0119.jpg
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 10th, 2009 at 12:47am
I made eye contact with Mike. And just one last Saturday.

This is me, hopping over the barricade under Mike then bending down to pick up his disposed of bottlecap. Laughing

bjismylove
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bjismylove
September 4th, 2009 at 10:57pm
I saw Green Day twice.
September 11th 2005, and July 14th 2009

The first concert i went to i was too far away to even tell if it was them or not. They could've been women in costumes XD

The second one i went to i was on the floor. Let's see, Billie Joe looked at me a couple times at the beginning of the show, I made funny faces with mike dirnt, and me and my friend had a "Chocolate rain" sign and mike and tre gave us a thumbs up. Then when it came time to ask if someone could play guitar i held up the sign I made that said "I play guitar" in Green Day lettering from all of their albums. Billie Joe just stood there and STARED at me. I had to cover my mouth because my jaw just fell open. He literally just stood there staring at me and everyone around me started a chant saying "PICK HER PICK HER!" then billie joe walked away, came back to me, and walked away again. He didn't pick me Sad
But Mike looked at me and made a pouty face because i had held up the sign practically all night and he felt bad for me i'm guessing. It was cool though. At least they acknowledged my existence! Seeing i love them in a very unhealthy way ;P
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
September 4th, 2009 at 10:58pm
i made touching contact with billie
bjismylove
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bjismylove
September 4th, 2009 at 11:05pm
Here's a video you can see me come in at 2:40. I have the green sign
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCwzClZ9Slw&feature=player_embedded

Here's another one. I come in arond the same time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D02-2CU92z8
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
September 27th, 2009 at 12:48pm
I have met Tre' Cool!

hears the story:

last summer on july 5th, green day played at the quart festival here in norway...i went to that show(off course! how stupid do you think i am???) and i got back stage after the show thanks to the crappy securetyWink i saw mike first,but didn't get the moment to get to him because off all these kids jumping on him...but then...like an angel..tre came out without his black/white tie,just his black shirt and pants and and all black chucks...with a blue cup in his hand with 4 straws in..,he looked around him and just smiled..that's when i went over to him and asked for his autogaph,wich i got as well as a hug and a kinda "conversation"..he asked me if i liked the show and if i thought that he was the hottest in the bandVery Happy and he smiled at me..the most amazing smile ever..and if you think tre is hot in pics and on TV,well..then he's a hundred times hotter in person...yes,he was very cool!!! ohh..and i asked if i could touch his hair..then he responded:'you wanna touch the hawk??(and looked surprised)well,sure you can! just run 'em trough,run 'em trough baby!' and so i did! it was awesome..and that night is a night i'll never forget!
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
October 2nd, 2009 at 10:49pm
lol nice
Register