How many concerts have you been to?have you made eye contact

AuthorMessage
Pointless
King For A Couple Of Days
Pointless
July 20th, 2006 at 08:43pm
I went to day 4 (June 3) of Rock In Rio - Kasabian, Da Weasel (portuguese hip/hop band), RHCP, Tara Perdida and Fonzie (Portuguese Punk Rock bands) and I made eye contact with Hugo (Fonzie's frontman) but, well it doesn't matter... You've never heard of it right? Embarassed Sad
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 20th, 2006 at 08:48pm
tre'slover:
i have been to 14 concerts
some from dookie and some from shenanigens and almost ever record
I had backstage passes for 8 of them cuz i rock so i got to talk to them and my tickets were front row so i made eye contact and one concert about the Warning i got to play on stage so that rocked my world they need to come out with another record soon

Wink Laughing Shocked Very Happy
Well, you must feel pretty damn awesome going to a show on the Shenanigans tour...since there was no tour for that album.
muzz
Geek
muzz
July 20th, 2006 at 10:31pm
greenday6:
tre'slover:
i have been to 14 concerts
some from dookie and some from shenanigens and almost ever record
I had backstage passes for 8 of them cuz i rock so i got to talk to them and my tickets were front row so i made eye contact and one concert about the Warning i got to play on stage so that rocked my world they need to come out with another record soon

Wink Laughing Shocked Very Happy
Well, you must feel pretty damn awesome going to a show on the Shenanigans tour...since there was no tour for that album.

burn
love.never.wanted.me.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
love.never.wanted.me.
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:50am
I've been to many local shows, but only 4 big concerts.

-I've been to one Green Day concert so far, last year, August 17th.

04/13/06 : Black Clouds and Underdogs Tour. It was effing fun. I got an autograph from Matt Good and a picture with Tyson Ritter.

05/19/06: UnderOath, Poison the Well, As Cities Burn, and some other band. It was a great show.

06/19/06: Warped tour. I had a blast. I saw From First to Last, UnderOath, Aiden, the Casualties, and June. I met the guys from Aiden and got their autographs. And I totally walked by Matt Good, but froze and didn't follow him lol..

Yep Yep, those are the concerts I've been to so far.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
July 26th, 2006 at 08:40pm
i never been to any concerts *cries* I could of been able to get backstage passes to meet green day today. but NO. my friends dad had to be a tight ass and not let her go . then the tickets got sold. bloody hell! so no. i have not made eye contact
Whatshername29
Geek
Whatshername29
July 28th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Only one Green Day one and it really was my lucky night! I had been waiting for 8 or 9 hours before they went onstage. I locked eyes with Mike and Billie Joe smiled at me Very Happy and I was smiling back of course.(he had just said some really funny things onstage) He really has an amazing smile!! Blush
I also touched his hand that night.. Very Happy Very Happy
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
July 29th, 2006 at 06:51am
ive been to a few, i went to a lostprophets concert last week. i was at the front. me and ian watkins got eye contact alright Cool
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
July 29th, 2006 at 12:08pm
ive only been to see simple plan. dont think i made any eye contact there though but i was pretty damn close to pierre
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
Geek
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
August 8th, 2006 at 05:07pm
I've yet to go to a Green day concert, which upsets me. I've been to a John Melloncamp and a Train concert but no GD. Sad

But, on the brightside, Im going to my first eva green day concert on October 28th in Philidelphia. Im so excited, I basically cried when I found out we could go. I'm still in a state of shock... Shake but zomgyay!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 8th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Spark In The Night:

But, on the brightside, Im going to my first eva green day concert on October 28th in Philidelphia.
*bursts happy bubble* They're not touring this year. They played Philadelphia on October 29th 2004, so you're only 2 years late.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 8th, 2006 at 07:07pm
greenday6:
Spark In The Night:

But, on the brightside, Im going to my first eva green day concert on October 28th in Philidelphia.
*bursts happy bubble* They're not touring this year. They played Philadelphia on October 29th 2004, so you're only 2 years late.

o__________o

... HAHAA. Fucking bummer Fizz
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
Geek
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
August 9th, 2006 at 01:45pm
Than how come it says they are touring @ Green Day.com??

Im so fucking confused. Confused
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 9th, 2006 at 02:04pm
Ok, if you read the tour schedule on greenday.com they are past dates (as of right now). I don't know why they didn't put the year at the end of all of the 2004 dates, they did with every other year including 2005. So whoever typed that up is a dumbass, just because.
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
Geek
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
August 9th, 2006 at 02:23pm
oh, ok, my happy bubble has been popped.

wow, I feel like a dumbass now. lol
I guess I'll just have to wait till they tour again, now I just have to break the news to my dad...::sigh:: Sad

But thanx for telling me though, otherwise I'd be walking into an empty stadium in October. Wink
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 9th, 2006 at 04:19pm
At least you're in Philadelphia, all the good shows go there. I'm on the dead side of Pennsylvania, trapped between Cleveland and Philadelphia so everything goes past me.
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
Geek
Mark 'Lets TANGO.'
August 9th, 2006 at 04:49pm
oh, I'm not in Phili, I'm in Erie PA. We never get anyone over here either, that's why I would've had to drive to the *finger quote* 'green day concert in October'.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 9th, 2006 at 04:57pm
Oh, ok then that'd really be a bitch to drive to Philadelphia from there.
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
August 11th, 2006 at 07:32pm
I've been to 5 but only one was Green Day, but I didn't make eye contactSad
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 11th, 2006 at 09:14pm
i went to one on the pop disaster tour, and one of the american idiot tour.

i dont care about making eye contact with some random person, so i wouldnt know.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
August 24th, 2006 at 01:01am
I've seen Green Day perform at 3 concerts. The last one was september of last year for American Idiot. I was right in front; Mike stuck his tongue out at the crowd and we had eye contact for maybe 2 seconds. I stuck my tongue out too and he grinned when he saw my tongue ring

I've been to many other concerts though *starts building list in head*
Register