Dreams about The Clash

AuthorMessage
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
April 12th, 2006 at 05:28am
most of my dreams suck, they usually involve my friends ditching me - so fun... but i get the occasional cool dream
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 15th, 2006 at 02:02pm
I was singing 'Crooked Beat' in my dream last night. That's all I can remember though.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 15th, 2006 at 03:05pm
i had a dream i went to see the clash live in some foreign country & i kept beating random men up
White Riot
White Riot
April 15th, 2006 at 05:33pm
That's awkward.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 16th, 2006 at 04:54am
yeah... ive never even been to wherever i went so i woulnt know what it looks likke but oh well
whoa
whoa
April 18th, 2006 at 06:25pm
Last night I had a dream where I was outside with my class and we were watching Zoolander. (Yeah I don't know..) And then I saw Mick and Topper walking to this building, and I said to my friend Danielle, "I love them! Oh my God! **Spazz** Etc." And she said, "Who are they?" And I replied, "Topper Headon and Mick Jones." She said, "Mick? I thought his name was Jude.." "It's Mick," I stated. "Jude!" "Mick!" "Jude!" And then Topper and Mick came out of the store carrying some liquor.

Also last night, I had a dream about subliminal messages from the Frosted Flakes cereal, with that Tony Tiger. And he was going on about how it always makes you feel good, so the commercial cut to an interview talk show. The host said, "And then what happened?" And this other guy said, "And then they fired me! HAHAHAH! Fired ME! HAHAH!" And he doubles over from laughter, "The fucking cunts fired me! HAHAHAH!"........I hear dreams are the answers to questions you haven't asked, but I don't now what's up with those....
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
April 18th, 2006 at 07:05pm
wow

my dreams are always dull

like the other night i dreamt that i some how had joe's guitar and i lost it
and then i went to guitar center and bought him a new one and i dont know what happened cause i woke up damn...
whoa
whoa
April 18th, 2006 at 07:33pm
I hate it when that happens. And then you always have that sinking suspicion that something has happened, but you don't know what. Grr.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
April 18th, 2006 at 07:36pm
whoa:
I hate it when that happens. And then you always have that sinking suspicion that something has happened, but you don't know what. Grr.

yeah you do that feeling sucks but have you ever picked up where you left off
that happenes once in a long while
whoa
whoa
April 18th, 2006 at 07:38pm
strummer92:
whoa:

yeah you do that feeling sucks but have you ever picked up where you left off
that happenes once in a long while
I haven't. I wish I would sometimes though. My dreams are always strange.
White Riot
White Riot
April 18th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Sometimes that happens to me,but usually it continues off of a stupid dream that sucks in the first place.
White Riot
White Riot
April 21st, 2006 at 09:14am
I had a dream last night that I was in World Geography class, and we all got called down to the Cafetorium (thats our mix of a cantine and a stage...) for an assembly. So,I sat down,and I saw my band members',Jonathan and James,onstage in their outfits we wore,and I was like "Is this a 3rd talent show peformance? (we had already had two and I wasn't informed of this one). So,I started freaking out and I got up and ran to look for a phone so I could call my mom and ask her to bring my bass and my amp. I stole a cell phone from some random lady and went back into the World Geo. class, but it was pitch black in there. So I was trying to dial the numbers but I couldn't get it to work,and by the time I did,the talent show was over. My teacher,Mrs.Black, walked in and turned the lights on,and all the desk turned into a bed,so I layed down in one,and then Mick walked in and was just standing there staring at me. And my teacher was all "THIS IS NOT NAPTIME." And Mick got this look on his face like he was about to cry and he stuck out his lower lip. I was all "MRS.BLACK HOW COULD YOU DENY THIS FACE OF ANYTHING???HOW?" and I pointed to Mick. She ignored me so I made up the desk bed and I turned around and Mick was gone and I was all "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Yeah that was long and pointless.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
April 21st, 2006 at 08:41pm
White Riot:
I had a dream last night that I was in World Geography class, and we all got called down to the Cafetorium (thats our mix of a cantine and a stage...) for an assembly. So,I sat down,and I saw my band members',Jonathan and James,onstage in their outfits we wore,and I was like "Is this a 3rd talent show peformance? (we had already had two and I wasn't informed of this one). So,I started freaking out and I got up and ran to look for a phone so I could call my mom and ask her to bring my bass and my amp. I stole a cell phone from some random lady and went back into the World Geo. class, but it was pitch black in there. So I was trying to dial the numbers but I couldn't get it to work,and by the time I did,the talent show was over. My teacher,Mrs.Black, walked in and turned the lights on,and all the desk turned into a bed,so I layed down in one,and then Mick walked in and was just standing there staring at me. And my teacher was all "THIS IS NOT NAPTIME." And Mick got this look on his face like he was about to cry and he stuck out his lower lip. I was all "MRS.BLACK HOW COULD YOU DENY THIS FACE OF ANYTHING???HOW?" and I pointed to Mick. She ignored me so I made up the desk bed and I turned around and Mick was gone and I was all "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Yeah that was long and pointless.

lmfao he stuck out his bottom lip
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
August 16th, 2006 at 04:32pm
i posted this on the other forum, but i'll post it again here...

i kept cracking and cracking and cracking my ankle before i went to sleep, and then i went to sleep and was totally fine until i woke up at about five am and my ankle really hurt [this has a point, i swear], but i was too tired to get up and get advil so i went back to sleep. then i dreamt that mick brought me advil and joe brought me a glass of water and then sang the right profile to me to help me feel better because he knew it was my favorite clash song.

then i had another more recent one where mick and i were going to get married and then joe took me shoe shopping at nordstrom and kept trying to get me to try on these weird stiletto boots, but i didn't want to and then i went back to my house and baked cupcakes with sid vicious. it made no sense whatsoever.
White Riot
White Riot
August 16th, 2006 at 07:01pm
*hamako_hime*:

then i had another more recent one where mick and i were going to get married and then joe took me shoe shopping at nordstrom and kept trying to get me to try on these weird stiletto boots, but i didn't want to and then i went back to my house and baked cupcakes with sid vicious. it made no sense whatsoever.

I think we might have a bit of a problem here....
Bike
Haha,nah,I'm kidding.
But...*coughcoughMickisminesodontgetanyideascoughcough*
Retard
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
August 16th, 2006 at 10:02pm
White Riot:
*hamako_hime*:

I think we might have a bit of a problem here....
Bike
Haha,nah,I'm kidding.
But...*coughcoughMickisminesodontgetanyideascoughcough*
Retard
lmfao gotta keep our men close
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
August 17th, 2006 at 05:11pm
i had a dream where i killed my PE teacher *violent mind* while i was at a clash gig..... hehe
White Riot
White Riot
August 17th, 2006 at 06:01pm
Shocked
Haha,thats pretty funny. I think they might have stopped it though.
"No fighting,this is rock 'n' roll!!!"
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
August 18th, 2006 at 04:03am
White Riot:
Shocked
Haha,thats pretty funny. I think they might have stopped it though.
"No fighting,this is rock 'n' roll!!!"

actually she fell into a hole. and i was just like. wow that was lucky... AND i'm at a clash gig!
White Riot
White Riot
August 18th, 2006 at 11:58am
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Register