Dreams about The Clash

AuthorMessage
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
September 23rd, 2006 at 05:42pm
strummer92:
i had a dream last night that me and Joe were running around moreno valley (where i live) but we were running from the british police and stormtroopers

and eventually we ended up at my school and thats where they cornered us and as we were making a break
for it my mom woke me up to leave for la....at 6am :

thats what happens when you listen to the clash and hear star wars all day

By any chance, did you listen to Police On My Back before you went to sleep?
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
September 24th, 2006 at 12:47pm
no but i did listen to police and thieves a couple times that day
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 24th, 2006 at 08:38pm
I had a dream last night that Topper, Joe, and Johnny Rotten came to my spanish class and they were all completely fluent and they didn't know how to speak english. And I was getting really upset because they were talking to me and I couldn't understand them.

Probably because I was listening to Spanish Bombs with dad earlier that day....dunno why Johnny was there. Rolling Eyes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 25th, 2006 at 02:59am
I had a dream last night that I found on You tube a clip where Topper was singing solo a love song and he was dressed like Fred Astair. Then I went to school about an hour earlier to stand in front of this building next to my school and I was waitting for Topper, but he didnt come out so I went to this two guys. One of them I dont know who it was and the other was Joe just in his old age and wearing eyeliner which kinda freaked me out and he was sad when he saw my reaction and the other dude said that I probably I wont go to the show then. I wanted to like say I would go no matter what, but I couldnt talk and they deasppeared. I was upset and I went to school and my friend was like happy birthday and I told her it wasnt my birthday, but she said that this king in some century put my birthday 60 days before so this is my old birthday and my geography teacher was there to confirm that. Well anyway, I didnt mind cause I got a bunch of presents and my friends aunt Ofelia [which my friend dont have] bought me tickest for The Mescaleros, but they were performing wiht US5 [if you dont know its a american-german pop band like The Backstreet Boys, just they suck]
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
September 25th, 2006 at 10:16pm
LongLiveRotten:
I had a dream last night that Topper, Joe, and Johnny Rotten came to my spanish class and they were all completely fluent and they didn't know how to speak english. And I was getting really upset because they were talking to me and I couldn't understand them.

Probably because I was listening to Spanish Bombs with dad earlier that day....dunno why Johnny was there. Rolling Eyes

that's really funny because my friend and i were joking about how if joe were still alive then we would tutor them in spanish because they have absolutely no concept of reflexive verbs and some other spanish stuff i can't remember now because i don't take spanish anymore. Smile
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 05:49am
*hamako_hime*:
LongLiveRotten:

that's really funny because my friend and i were joking about how if joe were still alive then we would tutor them in spanish because they have absolutely no concept of reflexive verbs and some other spanish stuff i can't remember now because i don't take spanish anymore. Smile

Yeah and their accent is bad. When I first heard Spanish bombs I didnt even get that they were singing on spanish
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 26th, 2006 at 06:29pm
Yeah my sister is really good in Spanish and one day I asked her what they were saying in Spanish Bombs and I played it for her, and she got really mad because she couldn't understand them. Being typical Emily, she then blamed me saying "They have British accents, what do you want me to do?"
White Riot
White Riot
September 26th, 2006 at 09:35pm
I knew they were singing in Spanish.
One day I wrote down the lyrics and told this spanish girl I knew to decipher them for me. She was like "....something about a heart."
I later found out it was because it wasn't real spanish, just "Clash Spannish".
They have an excuse.
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
September 26th, 2006 at 10:30pm
they're also speaking spanish the way they would speak it in spain. if you live in england or on the east coast like my spanish teacher did, then you're taught spain spanish where they have a lisp, but here in california we learn mexican spanish where they don't have a lisp, so they're also speaking a different dialect. and they translated it realy literally, so it's not totally correct like in should i stay or should i go where they use a bunch of verbs wrong.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 06:21am
All this spanish stuff is confusing me... Lets tspeak french like me Fizz
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 27th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Too bad "Clash Spanish" doesn't get me through Spanish class...
White Riot
White Riot
September 27th, 2006 at 05:10pm
*hamako_hime*:
they're also speaking spanish the way they would speak it in spain. if you live in england or on the east coast like my spanish teacher did, then you're taught spain spanish where they have a lisp, but here in california we learn mexican spanish where they don't have a lisp, so they're also speaking a different dialect. and they translated it realy literally, so it's not totally correct like in should i stay or should i go where they use a bunch of verbs wrong.

In SISOSIG, it was from Ecuador.
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
September 28th, 2006 at 02:46am
i know that. i think they have some different meanings there as well cause i asked my teacher if quedar could mean "to fit" as in "sabes la ropa me queda" [or as they say in the lyrics sheet "la roba"], and she gave me a really weird look and then was like, oh, yeah, i think it can.
White Riot
White Riot
September 28th, 2006 at 03:08pm
K. Just making sure you knew.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
September 28th, 2006 at 04:00pm
i had a dream.
i had to go to my old school's rival school.
then i had to have a science class about leaves.
interesting eh?
but then again joe strummer was the teacher.
Confused
rather weird yet educational.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 28th, 2006 at 04:22pm
hehe i had the weirdest dream last night i was at a carbon/silicon concert and then all of a sudden johnny rotten jumps out from behind the stage and hes acting like hes having a fit and he runs into the crowd and starts attacking this dude who turns out to be billie joe and i ran over and squirted lydon with a squirten gun
it was really funny and bj was all like leave me alone and he was all helpless cuz he's so small Laughing
... twas odd
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 30th, 2006 at 04:20pm
michaeldirnt:
hehe i had the weirdest dream last night i was at a carbon/silicon concert and then all of a sudden johnny rotten jumps out from behind the stage and hes acting like hes having a fit and he runs into the crowd and starts attacking this dude who turns out to be billie joe and i ran over and squirted lydon with a squirten gun
it was really funny and bj was all like leave me alone and he was all helpless cuz he's so small Laughing
... twas odd

Shocked squirt guns...niiice.
White Riot
White Riot
September 30th, 2006 at 05:55pm
michaeldirnt:
hehe i had the weirdest dream last night i was at a carbon/silicon concert and then all of a sudden johnny rotten jumps out from behind the stage and hes acting like hes having a fit and he runs into the crowd and starts attacking this dude who turns out to be billie joe
... twas odd

This, to me, doesn't seem to out of character for Mr. Lydon. Wink
Haha, interesting though.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
October 1st, 2006 at 10:41am
White Riot:
michaeldirnt:
hehe i had the weirdest dream last night i was at a carbon/silicon concert and then all of a sudden johnny rotten jumps out from behind the stage and hes acting like hes having a fit and he runs into the crowd and starts attacking this dude who turns out to be billie joe
... twas odd

haha ya i know ... though he did have rabies or something Laughing
but i washed the foam off with the water from the squirt gun Laughing Cool
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
October 1st, 2006 at 05:38pm
michaeldirnt:
White Riot:
michaeldirnt:
... twas odd

haha ya i know ... though he did have rabies or something Laughing
but i washed the foam off with the water from the squirt gun Laughing Cool

Poor John and his rabies...gotta love it...but yeah he doesn't like Billie Joe very much anyway, so that's not completely random.
Register