Dreams about The Clash

AuthorMessage
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
August 23rd, 2006 at 09:57am
My dream last night was that I was working in the X-files (I know it was the X-files because Mitch Pileggi was there) and Mick was my partner. And for some reason, the thing we got, ...like the basis of what happened, started out with the beginning of Somebody Got Murdered. And he wasn't in a suit, he was in a motorcycle jacket and tight zippered pants. Then we decided it was a drug bust. So we were talking and this guy in a wheelchair overheard us and started poking holes in our theory. Then Mick left me to talk to the person. So I did. Then he found some subway train thing and said something, but I woke up.
White Riot
White Riot
August 23rd, 2006 at 12:44pm
Haha,I like how it started with Somebody Got Murdered.
(That reminds me of my dream last night...it wasn't a Clash dream,but um some gang tried killing me and my family Shocked ..we lived)
whoa:
he was in a motorcycle jacket and tight zippered pants.

Drool Drool Drool Drool
whoa
whoa
August 23rd, 2006 at 06:15pm
I had a dream like that too, in like 4th grade. I got shot in it. Confused I also dream that I am blind a lot.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
August 24th, 2006 at 04:41am
my friend had a dream that we were all travelling across a rickety bridge over a volcao, just for fun, and i was annoying her by playing the clash. i got pushed in.
White Riot
White Riot
August 24th, 2006 at 11:01am
Shocked
People these days!
whoa
whoa
August 30th, 2006 at 10:43am
Last night in my dream I was at a Clash concert. I kept ranting about getting their autographs and then we got to the gig and it was at my old school's auditorum. So I had to sit in front, natuarally, in these high rise seats. I never did get an autograph...
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
August 31st, 2006 at 08:25am
i had a dream i was smashing all my clash CDs on the floor & then was depressed....

sheesh @ me in my dreams
whoa
whoa
September 7th, 2006 at 06:48pm
I had one about buying a Clash photo at a garage sale. Parts of it were cut off, so I had to ask for something to hold everything. The people running it gave me this weird picture frame, maybe, I don't recall exactly, to put it in. But they were really crabby and told me to give it back when I was done with it. Later my dad and I were at some place eating, and I saw the picture and remembered to give the frame back. So I told him and we left. Then I woke up.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2006 at 05:40am
I had a bunch of stupid dreams last night, like I was walking on the street and pick up a bunch of huge Green Day posters, then I was drowning and my mums slave [who was this boy from school I liked] saved me and I had a brain tumor, but the point is that my mum was wearing the whole time a white Mick Jones t-shirt and I was all like why does she has it and I dont? She doesnt even like Clash anymore.... and so on....
White Riot
White Riot
September 12th, 2006 at 10:47am
Hahaha. If my mom was wearing a Mick shirt, I'd think their'd be some consperacy going on, because she always makes fun of him, coz I love him.
Also I had a dream like 2 nights ago that Carbon/Silicon was playing at some strip club in my town (omgno) and I went to see Mick, but I was too late. Then I walked around the building to this big window, and Mick was sitting in some room on a couch with a bunch of hoochie girls. I was all angry and was banging on the window, and they saw me and sat there. So I went to some side door and banged on that for a while, until some whore opened it for me and directed me to the room Mick was in. I got in there and sat beside him, and I don't remember what he said or anything, all I remember is he put his arm around me and later on he gave me this "wtf" face.
Uh. Yeah.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 13th, 2006 at 04:31am
White Riot:
Hahaha. If my mom was wearing a Mick shirt, I'd think their'd be some consperacy going on, because she always makes fun of him, coz I love him.
Also I had a dream like 2 nights ago that Carbon/Silicon was playing at some strip club in my town (omgno) and I went to see Mick, but I was too late. Then I walked around the building to this big window, and Mick was sitting in some room on a couch with a bunch of hoochie girls. I was all angry and was banging on the window, and they saw me and sat there. So I went to some side door and banged on that for a while, until some whore opened it for me and directed me to the room Mick was in. I got in there and sat beside him, and I don't remember what he said or anything, all I remember is he put his arm around me and later on he gave me this "wtf" face.
Uh. Yeah.

When I have the dreams about people I love they usually turn good.
White Riot
White Riot
September 13th, 2006 at 10:58am
Mine are just usually retarded, no matter what.
I can't control them, so that kinda sucks.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
September 13th, 2006 at 11:57am
i had a dream where i gave myself loads of peircings at someone elses house & i could hear some lady shouting in the other room "NO! It's not the REAL mick jones! I hate it!"

Confused
White Riot
White Riot
September 13th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Haha, quite strange.
Mick is always in dreams. Maybe uhm, he can like do O.B.E.'s and go into people's dreams and....
Okay. No. He can't do that.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 21st, 2006 at 06:21pm
i had a dream mick came up to me and said dont let the police police you but always police yourself and i said but only whilst sober and he nodded and said of course then i shook his hand
twas odd i dont understand it
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 06:24pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
What the hell?
I had a dream Mick was a baker and made pasteries and breads and stuff, and he got invited on Oprah, and I was in the studio audience. He was showing Oprah how to make cinnamon bread with vanilla frosted filling, haha, and Oprah was like "Wow! This is amazing!". Then Mick wanted to invite a member of the audience down to taste his wonder bread, LOL, and he picked me.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 23rd, 2006 at 01:30pm
White Riot:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
What the hell?
I had a dream Mick was a baker and made pasteries and breads and stuff, and he got invited on Oprah, and I was in the studio audience. He was showing Oprah how to make cinnamon bread with vanilla frosted filling, haha, and Oprah was like "Wow! This is amazing!". Then Mick wanted to invite a member of the audience down to taste his wonder bread, LOL, and he picked me.

Thats awsome!
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 23rd, 2006 at 02:06pm
White Riot:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
What the hell?

what the hell were you on drugs that night thats the weirdest dream i have ever heard about
you are seriously weird :lmfao:
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
September 23rd, 2006 at 04:50pm
i had a dream last night that me and Joe were running around moreno valley (where i live) but we were running from the british police and stormtroopers

and eventually we ended up at my school and thats where they cornered us and as we were making a break
for it my mom woke me up to leave for la....at 6am :

thats what happens when you listen to the clash and hear star wars all day
whoa
whoa
September 23rd, 2006 at 05:36pm
That reminds me of a dream I had when I was like 4. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Clash. But I was running away from this weird monster person with my friend Katie. Katie and I ran from her house downtown to my house...far away from downtown. We thought we lost him and then he came out of this rock pit thing I had next to my driveway. Then we went inside and locked all the doors. And turned on the television, and the monster dude came out through the set. Then we went in my room. And we were never bothered again by the monster...

So yeah. Pretty much pointless.
Register