tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2007 at 10:02am
OMG WEMBLEY TODAY ;;;;_;;;;

i want to gooooooooooooooooooooooooo i may die from crying

except not rly lol.

OMG BLISS WASN'T IN BP TODAY AND I WAS JUST LIKE "omgno" IN BP AND IT MAKES ME SAD.

i even got money from my mum espesh.

i want to buy it from tesco Sad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
December 6th, 2007 at 12:03pm
Wembley tonight oooooooomg. I've changed the batteries in my camera this time so hopefully I'll actually get some photos T_T
And the stuff in Bliss is kind of adorable tehe love for Dougie in love.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2007 at 07:08pm
OMG YES I LOVE IT BUT THE PAGE WITH HARRY AND DOUGIE IS FUCKING ADORABLE
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
December 7th, 2007 at 11:06pm
Sad
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
December 7th, 2007 at 11:29pm
"I envy bits of the other boys' personalities. I wish I had Harry's confidence. And everyone loves Danny. You might think he's a p**** to begin with, but you only have to speak to him for 30 seconds to like him. And Tom? He's the prettiest person I've ever met."

...Um...yeah. I love him. Molly
spam
Jackass
spam
December 8th, 2007 at 06:44pm
haha, mcfly at bournemouth, what a load of shit, ive never had to sit down in the standing bit, prooves the age group they are aimed at. People there were so fucking moody.
spam
Jackass
spam
December 8th, 2007 at 06:47pm
Lucas Evans:
spam:
haha a friend, not you, you wouldnt stoop so low Very Happy
Omg low as in writing in a thread about a band you don't even like Smile

lyk omg.... i went to see them in Bournemouth actually so w/e and no I dont like them.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 07:28pm
I Love Dougie:
"I envy bits of the other boys' personalities. I wish I had Harry's confidence. And everyone loves Danny. You might think he's a p**** to begin with, but you only have to speak to him for 30 seconds to like him. And Tom? He's the prettiest person I've ever met."

...Um...yeah. I love him. Molly

Con
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 07:29pm
spam:
haha, mcfly at bournemouth, what a load of shit, ive never had to sit down in the standing bit, prooves the age group they are aimed at. People there were so fucking moody.

well wtf you've just contradicted yourself completely.

If that proves what age group they're aimed at, then why were the people so moody? I assume you're saying that they're aimed at kids, but how can kids be moody when they're at a concert?

I hate how you word things, and I hate how you have to black everything about our favourite band.
clark
GSBitch
clark
December 9th, 2007 at 01:16am
spam:
bb i think you'll enjoy this thread more here:

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/topic/49348/

(L)
spam
Jackass
spam
December 9th, 2007 at 04:47pm
mcsharn:
spam:

well wtf you've just contradicted yourself completely.

If that proves what age group they're aimed at, then why were the people so moody? I assume you're saying that they're aimed at kids, but how can kids be moody when they're at a concert?

I hate how you word things, and I hate how you have to black everything about our favourite band.

come on you must think most people that like them are 12 year olds some are older but the majority are young, theyre like busted. but yea some people were moody, in the standing bit.
i dont really care if you hate me, its my opinion. And im not actually saying anything bad about them, im stating the facts, your assuming the facts are bad, they do a good job of being a teenie band.
spam
Jackass
spam
December 9th, 2007 at 04:48pm
Loser Kid:
spam:
bb i think you'll enjoy this thread more here:

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/topic/49348/

(L)

ok.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 06:28pm
spam:

come on you must think most people that like them are 12 year olds some are older but the majority are young, theyre like busted. but yea some people were moody, in the standing bit.
i dont really care if you hate me, its my opinion. And im not actually saying anything bad about them, im stating the facts, your assuming the facts are bad, they do a good job of being a teenie band.

yeah the majority are young.

what about the majority of mcr fans, or of any of band that have been on the telly? some bands are bound to have fans that are below an certain age. its nothing bad, and its nothing to do with the actual band.

i mean wtf, she falls asleep isn't aimed at little kids - most of them wouldn't understand what the song is about.

yeah, they do do a good job of being a teenie band, but its not their fault that they're incredibley good looking.

and y'know what pal, i never said i hated you, and w/e.

can you plz gtfo our thread =D
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 06:29pm
and lol btw fall out boy, how are they not a teenie band?

contradiccccccctiiiiiiiionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
December 9th, 2007 at 06:34pm
if you dislike them so much why did you go and see them? Cheese personally I wouldn't spend £25 on a ticket to see a band I thought were rubbish. Honestly I'm intrigued.
And their audiences are getting a bit older as they get older, it's like anything; you get some younger, newer fans, but quite a lot of the people who've been into them from 2004 or whatever are well into their teens by now.
And as for moody, I wasn't at Bournemouth, but the standing at Wembley was fine. You got the pushers and shovers but you would at any concert.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 06:35pm
Disco Judd:
if you dislike them so much why did you go and see them? Cheese personally I wouldn't spend £25 on a ticket to see a band I thought were rubbish. Honestly I'm intrigued.
And their audiences are getting a bit older as they get older, it's like anything; you get some younger, newer fans, but quite a lot of the people who've been into them from 2004 or whatever are well into their teens by now.
And as for moody, I wasn't at Bournemouth, but the standing at Wembley was fine.

Headbang
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 06:35pm
BTW I AM HARRY JUDD
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 06:36pm