McFly

AuthorMessage
babywewon'teverdie.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
babywewon'teverdie.
August 17th, 2008 at 04:40am
like strawberry pie:
babywewon'teverdie.:
HOW EXCITING I MET THEM YESTERDAY HOW GOOD IS THAT RLY I WASN'T EVEN EXPECTING TO SEE THEM

ok who wants to know the story
ME

omg okay so there was this big thing on Brighton seafront last Saturday night and I was like wtf is that and my friend Millie said it was a stage that they were building and it was McFly and two other bands but it was only for Vodafone customers over 18 Surprised so I thought like I can't get a ticket but I can go listen. so I found some people to go listen with and then when we got there on Sunday they were handing out free tickets to everyone and this woman gave us some. and then we were like sitting on the beach and going in the sea because the other bands were The Streets and N.E.R.D and OMG WE WERE ON TV (Y) and then we went into the thing to see McFly but we got distracted by the T4 bus because T4 we doing the like coverage. and then Miquita and Steve came off the bus and we got photos with them AND OMG STEVE IS HOT. and then McFly played and it was all nice and lovely and stuff and Tom had a Hogwarts t-shirt I think and then my friend Beth was like "if we leave now we can run round the back and maybe catch them as they come out" so we were like YEAH and we did that and then they came off and omg I was like shaking and they stood around in this fenced off area and we were like "TOM! TOM! TOM!" but he didn't come over BUT HARRY WAVED and Tom was having his face wiped by some woman with a cloth it was like WTF CAN HE NOT WIPE HIS OWN FACE. and then the security guard people started opening the fence and then they came out and Tom went first and I was a bit shocked to say anything Sad and Dougie went past like really fast. and theeeeeen I was like omg I have to say something or they'll all be gone so I shouted "I LOVE YOU" at Harry and he was like "yeah I love YOU". and then Danny was like moving down the line of girls and signing stuff and he kept moving Surprised we got overexcited and we were like "DANNY STAY STILL" and he did and he signed our tickets. then we went to go get Dougie before he crossed the road and Beth and Poppy got his autograph but I DIDN'T because then I saw Millie and got distracted because I'm an idiot Surprised. so then I chased after Dougie but his security guard was like "no. no. calm down." and like shoved me out the way BUT DOUGIE SAID HI. and theeeeen Surprised Surprised Surprised we saw TOM ACROSS THE ROAD. AND WE RAN ACROSS THE ROAD AND ALMOST GOT RUN OVER SERIOUSLY IT WAS LIKE A MAIN ROAD WE'RE TALKING LIKE FOUR LANES Hand and then just as we got near him his bodyguard was like "no. he doesn't want to see you" and I was like "SHUT UP OF COURSE HE WANTS TO SEE US" and we started shouting his name and he came over Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley and I hugged him and clung on for like ever. and everyone was squealing at him and he was like imitating them and it was so funny and he was so nice Smiley and then FINALLY someone took a picture of me hugging him and he signed my ticket and I almost like cried Surprised

pictures:
Steve Jones, me, Poppy.
me, Miquita Oliver, Beth.
McFly.
Dougie walking past.
I think that's when he said he loved me ;D
Danny.
Beth and Harry.
Tom and Beth lmfao
ImageSmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley Poppy's blocking me. it's like, COULD SHE NOT GO TO THE SIDE? oh yeah, the blonde girl is Millie and the girl behind Millie is someone I don't know.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
August 21st, 2008 at 05:56pm
LIEEEEEEEES SINGLE

CD1
1. Lies (Extended Version)
2. Smile (Acoustic version)

CD2
1. Lies (Radio edit)
2. The End (Acoustic version)

DVD
1. Lies (Normal Video)
2. Lies (Extended Video)
3. Lies (Radio edit)

this is from the Brazilian fans who are generally quite creepily obsessive so it's probably real lol. cd1 sounds sf epic.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
August 22nd, 2008 at 12:14pm
sugar sasparella:
LIEEEEEEEES SINGLE

CD1
1. Lies (Extended Version)
2. Smile (Acoustic version)

CD2
1. Lies (Radio edit)
2. The End (Acoustic version)

DVD
1. Lies (Normal Video)
2. Lies (Extended Video)
3. Lies (Radio edit)

this is from the Brazilian fans who are generally quite creepily obsessive so it's probably real lol. cd1 sounds sf epic.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
August 27th, 2008 at 11:57am
The Lies bundle is available from Townsend records~ like the One For The Radio one was, but I might just wait and go to HMV this time because the best thing about the oftr bundle was the presale. But yeah w/e it's there.

NOW MORE IMPORTANT STUFF
1. Lies
2. One For The Radio
3. Everybody Knows
4. Do Ya
5. Falling In Love
6. POV
7. Corrupted
8. Smile
9. The End
10. Going Through The Motions
11. Down Goes Another One
12. Only The Strong Survive
13. The Last Song

sup official
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
August 31st, 2008 at 07:15am
omgggg

how exciting Cassie
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2008 at 01:26pm
WOW DUHG
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2008 at 01:26pm
also lol on the national lottery thing last night duhg actually spoke and my heart stopped i was like "Surprised HANG ON DID HE ACTUALLY JUST SPEAK"

the end
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 2nd, 2008 at 12:23pm
victoriaa_bj:
I know them in the movie "Just My Luck" with Lindsay Lohan and I like the band xD
I love the song I've Got You

lol their acting was terrible in that film
i've got you is an amazing song omgg
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 8th, 2008 at 01:16pm

THIS LAD GETS BETTER
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
September 11th, 2008 at 07:32am
Image Image
Camp Rock premier Guitar i like the shirt but please burn that coat Sad what even is it omg

They're everywhere at the moment, they did radio 1 yesterday and freshly squeezed today, but it was a really lame 5 minute ~interview~ on the phone with Judd and Danny and it was like '...' but w/e. They're on Capital this evening from 7, and in like 837364927 magazines, but TOTP is just an old interview they've put with newish pictures so that sux. The Bliss interview is adorable though. OH and in OK, they took good pictures for it, they're jumping off tube trains covered in graffiti, but OK think that Dougie's name is Tom Fletcher and Tom's name is Dougie Poynter so Sad
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 12th, 2008 at 06:56am
TOM A+
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2008 at 02:42pm
DI IIICE

also ggtm live wth
greendaygirl89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaygirl89
October 1st, 2008 at 05:59pm
went to see then a few weeks ago, they were foooking amazing. i was right up close and everything wooop

i loooove mr poynter
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
October 11th, 2008 at 05:18am
23 Oct 2008 20:00 Harry appears on Never Mind The Buzzcocks (UK) UK

my life will be completed on this day amstell/judd otp
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2008 at 06:33am