The Used

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 26th, 2006 at 04:42am
I'm not sure what you're talking about...you mean the one where Gerard was all, "Bert was just kidding, uh huh" -quickly looks away-?

But that was back when they were still trying to cover it up.
Gee has said twice now it really did happen, and now Quinn is saying shit about MCR.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
November 26th, 2006 at 05:57am
Jovanna:
Noise & Kisses:

Argh. Write one anyway Very Happy I know someone that emailed Aiden twice and got a reply to both from wiL. But they do loads and loads of things like that.

I'm properly obsessing over them now. I've actually almost gotten over my MCR gig and it was only 2 weeks ago today Cheese

That's nice Cassie

I like it when people like them. I loved them for quite a long while, and I've started all over again these past few months.
Are you seeing MCR again next year, btw?

Yess I am (: I like it when people like them too.

Lik//Lik:
I'm not sure what you're talking about...you mean the one where Gerard was all, "Bert was just kidding, uh huh" -quickly looks away-?

Gee has said twice now it really did happen, and now Quinn is saying shit about MCR.

Ohoh and in Kerrang! Bert's discredited them, Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco by saying "all these bands have a certain vaudeville, lightning in a bottle, comic book hero love, is a little sleazy" when discussing their new album.

I have a dream I told them to be friends and they did... it was in a hospital... I'd just had my appendix taken out... yes
cactus.
cactus.
November 26th, 2006 at 11:46am
Lik//Lik:

Molly I didn't know that, that's really sad.
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
November 26th, 2006 at 03:04pm
i heart them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 26th, 2006 at 10:38pm
dance to this beatxx:

Yeah, well I love them.

I win Cool
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 26th, 2006 at 10:51pm
Sheepless and redundant:
dance to this beatxx:

Yeah, well I love them.

I win Cool

Yeah? Well, I sold my kidney to go to their concert. I win Cool

Except not really.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
November 27th, 2006 at 11:06am
ono it's Lik.:
Sheepless and redundant:
dance to this beatxx:

Yeah, well I love them.

I win Cool

Except not really.

Yeah, well, uhm, I bought all their live CDs, which are all basically the same thing.

I win Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
November 27th, 2006 at 11:26am
Lik made me want to listen to I'm A Fake and now I'm obsessed again. lmfao
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 27th, 2006 at 11:27am
That Ska Kid.:

Me? Shifty

...Yay! \o/

Good song, yo Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
November 27th, 2006 at 12:09pm
ono it's Lik.:
That Ska Kid.:

Me? Shifty

...Yay! \o/

Good song, yo Cool
lmfao Yeah. I even went and learnt it on the drums. lmfao
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
November 27th, 2006 at 12:51pm
ono it's Lik.:
Sheepless and redundant:
dance to this beatxx:

Yeah, well I love them.

I win Cool

Except not really.

Weren't you saying if you sold both your kidneys you could come to England?
Now you only have one Cheese

yes. lol @ noise and kisses its my fave atm tehe
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 29th, 2006 at 11:15am
FRIENDS OR ENEMIES?

The Used frontman Bert McCracken and My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way have remained tight-lipped about what ended their friendship in 2005, but could that be about to change? As The Used put the finishing touches to their forthcoming third album, due out early next year, the band have hinted to Kerrang! that a new song 'Pretty Handsome Awkward' is taking a swipe at Way. "It's about someone with short blonde hair," says guitarist Quinn Allman. "But I'm not sure who it is."
"That song is about all of us," smirks McCracken.
Will Way be pissed off when he hears it?
"He won't be pissed," answers the singer. "I think he will love it...[he'll] wish he wrote it..." Now, that's fighting talk.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Just STFU. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this. What is this, like, the fourth, fifth time one of them has said something about MCR? God. I can't even listen to them right now. Fucking hell, grow up.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
November 29th, 2006 at 01:40pm
Lik.:
FRIENDS OR ENEMIES?

The Used frontman Bert McCracken and My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way have remained tight-lipped about what ended their friendship in 2005, but could that be about to change? As The Used put the finishing touches to their forthcoming third album, due out early next year, the band have hinted to Kerrang! that a new song 'Pretty Handsome Awkward' is taking a swipe at Way. "It's about someone with short blonde hair," says guitarist Quinn Allman. "But I'm not sure who it is."
"He won't be pissed," answers the singer. "I think he will love it...[he'll] wish he wrote it..." Now, that's fighting talk.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Just STFU. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this. What is this, like, the fourth, fifth time one of them has said something about MCR? God. I can't even listen to them right now. Fucking hell, grow up.

Cheese
THAT MAKES ME SAD THEY SHOULD STAY TOGETHER FOREVER AND HAVE MANY BABIES.

j_j
cactus.
cactus.
November 29th, 2006 at 03:00pm
Lik.:
FRIENDS OR ENEMIES?

Grow up indeed ;_; I'm mad at them again. T_T
I mean, I love them, but don't, please, don't make me feel different. How could they even be such asses? I'm dissapointed, really dissapointed.
At least Jeph said it more nicely :
"I mean, I love My Chem — we used to tour with them all the time, so I'm stoked for them and I'm really excited to hear their new album. But I don't think any of us are really into a lot of those other bands. In all respect to them, I personally don't like their music."

...still...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 29th, 2006 at 10:13pm
See, exactly. I fucking LOVE Jeph, he has never had a bad word to say about them.

Quinn/Bert just cause drama. And you know, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean cos you love MCR & The Used with a passion like I do, but I can't help but keep losing respect for them everytime they say things. When people I admire and idolise and look up to so much sit there and talk shit about other people I look up to, it really hurts me. Which sounds pathetic, but. Yeah. It does. It's like having your parents fight =/

Nothing could ever, ever make me stop respecting them as artists, but as people, I'm starting to not be able to stand them. I still support their music, but I don't think I can defend them anymore for being assholes.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
November 30th, 2006 at 01:29am
I know what you mean.. when I read what you just posted up there, I got so upset. I mean, I adore Bert and Quinn, but after all that, and I don't like it when anyone talks shit about anyone else, I lose all respect for them, but Bert and Quinn weren't just some regular people, they were people I really looked up to ._.

But who knows. The song could be Bert proclaiming his love and apologies to Gerard ._.
cactus.
cactus.
November 30th, 2006 at 07:19am
Lik.:
See, exactly. I fucking LOVE Jeph, he has never had a bad word to say about them.

Quinn/Bert just cause drama. And you know, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean cos you love MCR & The Used with a passion like I do, but I can't help but keep losing respect for them everytime they say things. When people I admire and idolise and look up to so much sit there and talk shit about other people I look up to, it really hurts me. Which sounds pathetic, but. Yeah. It does. It's like having your parents fight =/

Nothing could ever, ever make me stop respecting them as artists, but as people, I'm starting to not be able to stand them. I still support their music, but I don't think I can defend them anymore for being assholes.

Yeah, i know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way too, right now. They were really such asses for saying stuff like that.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
November 30th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Coff:
I know what you mean.. when I read what you just posted up there, I got so upset. I mean, I adore Bert and Quinn, but after all that, and I don't like it when anyone talks shit about anyone else, I lose all respect for them, but Bert and Quinn weren't just some regular people, they were people I really looked up to ._.

But who knows. The song could be Bert proclaiming his love and apologies to Gerard ._.

We can wish and hope ._.

But, tbh, I don't care musically about their fued. I'm listening to The Used more at the moment because I'm re-falling in love with them (and don't want to wear MCR thin) and their arguments won't stop me listening to them.
As people, yeah, I have a different opinion and view of them. Break-ups and fall outs are always bad, so why should this one be any different? The fact Bert and Quinn are slagging them off just exacerbates the situation.
I'm not taking sides, that's ridiculous.
cactus.
cactus.
November 30th, 2006 at 03:44pm
The fact is that they, in the first place are people; And friends from various reasons, get in fights and no longer get along.
But they must not forget that they are also in the public eye, so if they don't like MCR anymore, they should have put it differently, not so ironic. Just try to be a bit more diplomatic. It seems they like to stirr up things and cause a fuss.
I'm pretty mad at them for that, but that doesn't change the huge love I have for their music. And I'm even more curious, if it's possible, to hear the new single.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
November 30th, 2006 at 04:25pm
Jovanna:
The fact is that they, in the first place are people; And friends from various reasons, get in fights and no longer get along.
But they must not forget that they are also in the public eye, so if they don't like MCR anymore, they should have put it differently, not so ironic. Just try to be a bit more diplomatic. It seems they like to stirr up things and cause a fuss.
I'm pretty mad at them for that, but that doesn't change the huge love I have for their music. And I'm even more curious, if it's possible, to hear the new single.

I agree.
They're just being immature. Maybe they think their hard for slagging them off.
Register