The Used

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 30th, 2006 at 05:47pm
Or maybe they think the'll get more promotion. Oh she di'n't'!

Ellie, your sig, I love it and LOL-worthy xD

You know, they must know that their fanbase includes at least 70% or more of MCR fans. Silly men.
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
December 1st, 2006 at 09:56am
As far as I'm concerned, their personal problems and issues aren't going to affect the way I feel about their music. And that's how it should be....if people hate Bert or Quinn it's their bussiness, but don't hate The Used if you liked/loved them. Eventhough everyone bashing Bert all over the place makes me sad Molly
....And am I the only one who thinks Bert doesn't have such a problem with hygene?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 1st, 2006 at 10:02am
Ohnononono, I could never, ever hate The Used! Sometimes when I get pissed off I just rant and get mad and talk shit, but that's just me. I've been shitty at Gerard heaps of times, too Shifty But I will always love the music, if not the men. Anything other then the music doesn't matter if the end, anyway. But I respect you and will keep my mouth shut about Quert from now on :]

I like him dirty and greasy tehe
cactus.
cactus.
December 1st, 2006 at 12:55pm
Lik.:
Ohnononono, I could never, ever hate The Used! Sometimes when I get pissed off I just rant and get mad and talk shit, but that's just me. I've been shitty at Gerard heaps of times, too Shifty But I will always love the music, if not the men. Anything other then the music doesn't matter if the end, anyway. But I respect you and will keep my mouth shut about Quert from now on :]

I like him dirty and greasy tehe

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean you. I know you love them very much.
I'm so ashamed of my crappy English right now:
if people hate Bert or Quinn it's their bussiness, but don't(-crappy English skills there) shouldn't hate The Used

And I didn't mind what you said before either, you said it in a nice and objective maner. But there are people all over that call him a smelly hobo, a junkie and a good for nothing, and talk about his alcohol problem which I hope he's gotten over. Just stuff that have nothing to do with what he said now, but with how he is.
Sorry if it sounded differently.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 02:45pm
i know we are no longger discussing The Used but id like to say i used to be a big big fan of them last year but now i enjoy listening to like...2 songs.
cactus.
cactus.
December 1st, 2006 at 02:53pm
Deadboy:
i know we are no longger discussing The Used but id like to say i used to be a big big fan of them last year but now i enjoy listening to like...2 songs.

Yes we are. You can talk about them all you want :]
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 1st, 2006 at 11:40pm
Jovanna:
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean you. I know you love them very much.
I'm so ashamed of my crappy English right now:
if people hate Bert or Quinn it's their bussiness, but don't(-crappy English skills there) shouldn't hate The Used

And I didn't mind what you said before either, you said it in a nice and objective maner. But there are people all over that call him a smelly hobo, a junkie and a good for nothing, and talk about his alcohol problem which I hope he's gotten over. Just stuff that have nothing to do with what he said now, but with how he is.
Sorry if it sounded differently.

Oh nah, we be cool, it's all good Cool

Deadboy:
i know we are no longger discussing The Used

Every single post in here is talking about The Used Eh
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 2nd, 2006 at 10:21am
Lik.:
Or maybe they think the'll get more promotion. Oh she di'n't'!

Ellie, your sig, I love it and LOL-worthy xD

You know, they must know that their fanbase includes at least 70% or more of MCR fans. Silly men.

Silly men indeed. If they realise that 70% are MCR fans either they'll think that we won't like them anymore because they're not friends or they're just testing us to see if we are true fans or not.

LOL-worthy? Is that high ranking? xD
cactus.
cactus.
December 2nd, 2006 at 12:25pm
I think they just have big mouths and haven't really heard of thinking before speaking their mind. I doubt they care if they lose fans or not.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 2nd, 2006 at 03:30pm
Jovanna:
I think they just have big mouths and haven't really heard of thinking before speaking their mind. I doubt they care if they lose fans or not.

When you put it that way, it's really demeaning for them but still true.
Suck for them.
cactus.
cactus.
December 4th, 2006 at 02:08pm
I've had Choke Me on repeat <3
It makes me feel so much better right now.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 5th, 2006 at 10:20am
Eee, tour dates are up on Myspace!

And there's one in New Jersey on March 24... MUST GO!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 6th, 2006 at 09:50pm
I had two dreams about the Used last night Cheese

In the first one, I walked past their van, it was late at night, and their front door was open. Bert was lounging and I could see Quinn, and all this smoke was coming out. I said "Hi" as I walked past and Bert half-waved at me. Then I said "I love you guys so much" and Jeph ran out after me, hugged me tight and said thank you. Apparantly his dad died and he wanted to hug me for showing them support during this hard time.

Dno

In the second one we were in a child care center looking after the kids, and I was jealous cos they were ignoring me. I went and spoke to them at the end of the day and go, "Can I ask you guys a question?" and Bert goes, "If you can fuck us?" and poked his tongue out. I was all, "Nah. Well, maybe you. I like dirty men ~~" ...Yeah so anyway. I asked them about the cd and can't remember what they said. Then we were in a play and my line in the play, to Bert, was supossed to be, "I'm too busy going to chemistry, the zoo, and the library," but since they pissed me off I said, "I'm too busy going to chemistry, the zoo, and seeing My Chemical Romance."

And then I woke up omgno
cactus.
cactus.
December 7th, 2006 at 08:35am
Aww, cute.
I dreamt about them many times too, once I dreamt I saved Bert from terrorist Laughing I have weird dreams O_o.
They're gonna have a very busy spring, I saw their tour dates, they have so few days off, poor guys.
And people keep complaing on their myspace : "Woe is me, I have to drive 4 hours to see you" . They piss me off so much, I mean, WTF some people might never get to see them and would walk for days if they could....and they complain for having a 4-hour drive. Life's so not fair.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 7th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Likalicious.:
I had two dreams about the Used last night Cheese

In the first one, I walked past their van, it was late at night, and their front door was open. Bert was lounging and I could see Quinn, and all this smoke was coming out. I said "Hi" as I walked past and Bert half-waved at me. Then I said "I love you guys so much" and Jeph ran out after me, hugged me tight and said thank you. Apparantly his dad died and he wanted to hug me for showing them support during this hard time.

Dno

In the second one we were in a child care center looking after the kids, and I was jealous cos they were ignoring me. I went and spoke to them at the end of the day and go, "Can I ask you guys a question?" and Bert goes, "If you can fuck us?" and poked his tongue out. I was all, "Nah. Well, maybe you. I like dirty men ~~" ...Yeah so anyway. I asked them about the cd and can't remember what they said. Then we were in a play and my line in the play, to Bert, was supossed to be, "I'm too busy going to chemistry, the zoo, and the library," but since they pissed me off I said, "I'm too busy going to chemistry, the zoo, and seeing My Chemical Romance."

And then I woke up omgno

LOL

I have weird dreams. That really don't relate to anything in life, and I can hardy remember them anyway.
And they're so damn weird.
I always think about what I want to dream about before I got to sleep, because apparently that works.
But it doesn't.

Anyway, I was doing to school musical and one of the people in it reminded me of Bert so I told him. I loled.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 7th, 2006 at 05:32pm
Noise & Kisses:
LOL

I have weird dreams. That really don't relate to anything in life, and I can hardy remember them anyway.
I always think about what I want to dream about before I got to sleep, because apparently that works.
But it doesn't.

Anyway, I was doing to school musical and one of the people in it reminded me of Bert so I told him. I loled.

That works for me! Usually. The night I dreamt about The Used I fell asleep thinking about my teacher Think

I love how you added this bit to keep it Used-centric lmfao xD

Jovanna:
Aww, cute.
I dreamt about them many times too, once I dreamt I saved Bert from terrorist Laughing I have weird dreams O_o.
They're gonna have a very busy spring, I saw their tour dates, they have so few days off, poor guys.
And people keep complaing on their myspace : "Woe is me, I have to drive 4 hours to see you" . They piss me off so much, I mean, WTF some people might never get to see them and would walk for days if they could....and they complain for having a 4-hour drive. Life's so not fair.

I KNOW, RIGHT?
These stupid kids just think the Used are gonna be all, "Oh, wow! They drove four hours to see us! They must be real fans, I like that person."
I hate people Rolling Eyes

Have you guys read about the apparant new DVD?
I mean, I knew a dvd was coming, but this info sounds suss.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 7th, 2006 at 09:03pm
There are a lot of DVDs coming out. I can't remember right now all of them but I just saw a list a day or so ago and it was something like 8 bands are putting out DVDs in the same 4 month period. I remember hearing about the Used having one too, but I agree, that article on it doesn't sound very well done or even correct.
I'm so annoyed though, I was all set to go to their show at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (I live in Cleveland, score!) and then I found out I have a major meet that I really have to go to....so....I guess I'll have to go see them in another city, oh well. Are any of you guys going the the Rock Hall show in Jan?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 7th, 2006 at 11:43pm
Jovanna:
Aww, cute.

Oh my god, I know ._.

I mean, I'd gladly fly to a different state if they weren't playing a show in my state. But I live near Sydney, so that's not likley. But all the same.. some people can't get to the concerts, and they're complaining about driving 4 hours there ._.
cactus.
cactus.
December 8th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Likalicious.:
I KNOW, RIGHT?
These stupid kids just think the Used are gonna be all, "Oh, wow! They drove four hours to see us! They must be real fans, I like that person."
I hate people Rolling Eyes

Have you guys read about the apparant new DVD?
I mean, I knew a dvd was coming, but this info sounds suss.

I read that somewhere else too, can't remember where though. I'm glad about the release date, but I don't get the apparent title at all.

Coff:
Oh my god, I know ._.

I mean, I'd gladly fly to a different state if they weren't playing a show in my state. But I live near Sydney, so that's not likley. But all the same.. some people can't get to the concerts, and they're complaining about driving 4 hours there ._.

If I were allowed to, I'd go anywhere to see them, I'd raise money and probably work for the rest and I'd go no matter how far it was. Some people just can't appreciate what they're given.

Wow Ellie, what a sweet icon you have....seems slightly familiar though ~~
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
December 8th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Likalicious.:
Noise & Kisses:
LOL

But it doesn't.

That works for me! Usually. The night I dreamt about The Used I fell asleep thinking about my teacher Think

I love how you added this bit to keep it Used-centric lmfao xD

Blates!
Jovanna:

Wow Ellie, what a sweet icon you have....seems slightly familiar though ~~

Oops, is it yours? Well, was it? I stole it off someone on INO tehe
Register