Milk

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2006 at 11:15pm
Curry! At The Disco:
The Saints Are Coming:
lmfao
Whats so funny?? lol

I like ur new avatar its rather nice..

Thank you so very much. I made it myself.

You guys are funny. You're hilarious.
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
November 15th, 2006 at 11:23pm
The Saints Are Coming:
Curry! At The Disco:
The Saints Are Coming:
lmfao
Whats so funny?? lol

he ehee ? ... I think because of the quietness in the forum ... she has gone crazy!! SHHH!!!! * makes crazy sign*
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 02:14am
Bubb Alida Elleson:
The Saints Are Coming:
Curry! At The Disco:
The Saints Are Coming:
lmfao
Whats so funny?? lol

he ehee ? ... I think because of the quietness in the forum ... she has gone crazy!! SHHH!!!! * makes crazy sign*
*whispers* No I think it's the lack of social life.
lmfao
I haven't seen any one except my family for months. I need to go back to school.
My sleeping habits are wack. (Wiggity wack? No the regular kind) lmfao
I stay up all night one night, sleep the next, stay up again, and so forth. My made up story is my real world O_o Oh god I need a friend.

W_Ow << lmfao emo smiley.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
November 16th, 2006 at 11:24am
lol..
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 07:43pm
Hey, we should have a funeral for stef.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
November 19th, 2006 at 11:14pm
Bubb Alida Elleson:
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
Lo!!!

I am here!
And I miss you guys!

HUBB! GET MSN NOW!
I know I'm not here very often but if you have msn, you wont miss me... promise...

NOW!

I don't have MSN, 'member? Crying or Very sad
I have AIM and YIM... But I couldn't get MSN... Ha, I just found out that I have like three viruses... That might be why... Heh. The dots are back.

Oh... hehe
sorry.. i forgot..
and yes! the holy dots are back!!!!! ...
But i have AIM.. haha.. funny huh?

Your AIM + Me = Now. Right here. Down and dirty. ~~
hee hee I can join that......

Wink You know that you're practically obligated to join.
I could never deny you such needs as that! 'Specially when you wear those tight leather pants, that make you look so sexy. ~~
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
November 19th, 2006 at 11:21pm
Bleck. I know, I've been neglecting half of myself by not coming here and commenting. I swear, my life lately has been all about making it through each day. Aaaaand, no one on here is updating. Confused

Give Stef a burial? Uh, sure. It might be a little awkward when/ if she comes back on, and sees us all crying for her. And stuff like that. But I'd definately give it a try. I just know for sure that she'd want there to be blenty of beer, and cookies. Wink
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 20th, 2006 at 04:27am
Hubert Elleson:
Bleck. I know, I've been neglecting half of myself by not coming here and commenting. I swear, my life lately has been all about making it through each day. Aaaaand, no one on here is updating. Confused

Give Stef a burial? Uh, sure. It might be a little awkward when/ if she comes back on, and sees us all crying for her. And stuff like that. But I'd definately give it a try. I just know for sure that she'd want there to be blenty of beer, and cookies. Wink
I want beer. No, I want liquer. Baileys to be specific. Best drink I ever had.
I don't think Stef likes s anymore ;_; She doesn't even take the time to bother is by saying that she isn't going to take the time and update this story.
Which hasn't been updated since, like, july.
Damn you stef. You haunt us all.
Oh, Hubb, do you speak Oregonese?
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
November 20th, 2006 at 07:40am
Hi!!

Im back and typing with only 1 hand cos my other is fucking bandaged up... ive bin in hospital all weekend cos of it...

Want to know how and wtf ive done?? its gory lol
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
November 21st, 2006 at 01:25am
yes BEER AND SEX ... SHE WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
November 21st, 2006 at 07:25pm
Johnny Be Good:
Hubert Elleson:

I want beer. No, I want liquer. Baileys to be specific. Best drink I ever had.
I don't think Stef likes s anymore ;_; She doesn't even take the time to bother is by saying that she isn't going to take the time and update this story.
Which hasn't been updated since, like, july.
Damn you stef. You haunt us all.
Oh, Hubb, do you speak Oregonese?

Oregonese? Pfft. Hand More like, Oregish. Hehe.
I dunno. I guess, sure. I do now!

Actually, today me and a bunch of people were talking about our encounters while being on the east coast. Cause people think we live on farms and shit. I guess. And I guess a lot of people think of people in Oregon as like, a "Hick" state.

Which.. No, for the record, I live in one of the most populated cities in the North West. Heh. Las Vegas doesn't count. It's more uh... South East.. Rolling Eyes
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
November 21st, 2006 at 07:30pm
Bubb Alida Elleson:

"... Please don't make me beg
for blood sex and booze..."

Sorry. It just seemed to fit.
But Durr.
Who wouldn't want Sex and Booze.

It's sad, cause seeing this girl clinging and practically clothed raping some guy, is about the most action I've had for a while. I'm feeling a withdrawl.
Wall Pray
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
November 22nd, 2006 at 12:37am
Hubert Elleson:
Bubb Alida Elleson:

"... Please don't make me beg
for blood sex and booze..."

Sorry. It just seemed to fit.
But Durr.
Who wouldn't want Sex and Booze.

It's sad, cause seeing this girl clinging and practically clothed raping some guy, is about the most action I've had for a while. I'm feeling a withdrawl.
Wall Pray
ha hahahah HUBBY!!
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 07:11pm
Curry! At The Disco:
Hi!!

Im back and typing with only 1 hand cos my other is fucking bandaged up... ive bin in hospital all weekend cos of it...

how?!?! I wanna know.
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 22nd, 2006 at 07:11pm
Where's wiggity?
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
November 23rd, 2006 at 11:41am
Johnny Be Good:
Curry! At The Disco:
Hi!!

how?!?! I wanna know.

Where shall i start?..

I was at a party last friday and quite alot of drinks had been spilled on the floor,(im sure you've guessed by now) and even tho it had been cleaned up the floor was still rather wet-ish, so at about half 11 i walked in the kitchen with the camera to take some fotos, i slipped, banged my hand on the table but rather than my hand hitting the table it went straight through a glass that was there in the way and gashed all my hand open. It went through the muscle apparently, tis a pretty deep cut or was shall i say. I've got stitches in now, had to go to theatre n alsorts of crap was a very frightening experience, also got half a pot on so i dont damage the stitches.

Ive still gotta go back to hospital to have the stitches out... dreading it... Sad
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2006 at 10:26pm
Curry! At The Disco:
Johnny Be Good:
Curry! At The Disco:
Hi!!

how?!?! I wanna know.

Where shall i start?..

I was at a party last friday and quite alot of drinks had been spilled on the floor,(im sure you've guessed by now) and even tho it had been cleaned up the floor was still rather wet-ish, so at about half 11 i walked in the kitchen with the camera to take some fotos, i slipped, banged my hand on the table but rather than my hand hitting the table it went straight through a glass that was there in the way and gashed all my hand open. It went through the muscle apparently, tis a pretty deep cut or was shall i say. I've got stitches in now, had to go to theatre n alsorts of crap was a very frightening experience, also got half a pot on so i dont damage the stitches.

Ive still gotta go back to hospital to have the stitches out... dreading it... Sad
GROSS

I had to say that.

I can't even imagine it without squirming.

hehe you should've seen me when we had to disect something in science.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
November 24th, 2006 at 10:11am
No Reply:
Curry! At The Disco:
Johnny Be Good:
Curry! At The Disco:
Hi!!

how?!?! I wanna know.

Where shall i start?..

GROSS

I had to say that.

I can't even imagine it without squirming.

hehe you should've seen me when we had to disect something in science.
lol..
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
November 26th, 2006 at 02:06pm
hee hee you guys and your drinking and falling on glass breaking your hands and such!! what goofs!!! whenever I drink that never happens!! I am laughing at you Curry, tisk tisk goofy
Register