billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:09am
GDgroupie:
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:
yay. thats good

I keep trying, but still I can't get it up. Don't know why its doing this. Confused

im sure dujo will sort it out. the stories are rotating right now, so it will probably be up in a lil bit. i wouldnt worry.

Yeah. Gah.
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 04:10am
where do you come up with the ideas for these stories? like i honestly cannot believe how good they are. like my fav before was friends forever, and this is probably my fav now!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:17am
GDgroupie:
where do you come up with the ideas for these stories? like i honestly cannot believe how good they are. like my fav before was friends forever, and this is probably my fav now!

I dunno. I think too much! Way too much. Very Happy

I've always had a very imaginative mind, it doesnt stop even when Im sleeping. I just think of situations in my head and the conversations, exact line to line.

So you know the part in A Note Dont Come Easy when Jimmy is in the parking lot and is a complete bastard to them? I thought of that through and through. I have a book upstairs where Ive written rough parts to this story when I couldn't get to a computer. And that part, I wrote the whole thing in that book whilst I was on holiday in America.

And I take English Literature and Drama for my A Level studies. So that might help. I should have taken English language tho, then I could write stories for my work instead of Shakespeare!

So, yeah. It just comes to me. Ive been writing stories since a young age of about 6 or 7 and still have some of them upstairs. And Im 18 next month.
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 04:18am
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:

I've always had a very imaginative mind, it doesnt stop even when Im sleeping. I just think of situations in my head and the conversations, exact line to line.

So you know the part in A Note Dont Come Easy when Jimmy is in the parking lot and is a complete bastard to them? I thought of that through and through. I have a book upstairs where Ive written rough parts to this story when I couldn't get to a computer. And that part, I wrote the whole thing in that book whilst I was on holiday in America.

And I take English Literature and Drama for my A Level studies. So that might help. I should have taken English language tho, then I could write stories for my work instead of Shakespeare!

So, yeah. It just comes to me. Ive been writing stories since a young age of about 6 or 7 and still have some of them upstairs. And Im 18 next month.

thats rad. wow. i have major writers block right now and its bugging me cuz i havent been able to write the next part to my story in like.. 4 months. i havent written since before xmas Sad
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:25am
GDgroupie:
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:

thats rad. wow. i have major writers block right now and its bugging me cuz i havent been able to write the next part to my story in like.. 4 months. i havent written since before xmas Sad

Around about just before Stef cut herself, I had real bad writers block. And I remember having it on Part 17 too. Its so frustrating. but from then onwards, when I new what I wanted to write, I didn't have it again.
Have u tried brainstorming things of what could happen next? Like dramatic things or cliffhangers.
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 04:26am
yeah, but the thing is i wanna end the story within the next 2 or 3 parts, i just dont know how to end it and ive been thinking and thinking and thinking... its just weird...
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:33am
GDgroupie:
yeah, but the thing is i wanna end the story within the next 2 or 3 parts, i just dont know how to end it and ive been thinking and thinking and thinking... its just weird...

How long is your story now?
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 04:34am
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:

um.. god i cant even remember.. about 32 parts.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:34am
GDgroupie:
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:

um.. god i cant even remember.. about 32 parts.

Are the parts long each?
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 04:35am
um... depends on the part really. some are long, and one is really short... to add suspense. but the story is ready to end
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 04:36am
GDgroupie:
um... depends on the part really. some are long, and one is really short... to add suspense. but the story is ready to end

Ok. Give me the link to it and Ill read and see if I can help you.
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/fan/story/1384/0/ thats the link to my story. it kinda sucks! lol
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
billie_joe_fit:
GDgroupie:

Ok. Give me the link to it and Ill read and see if I can help you.

hahaha! sweet! thanks! *hugs you*
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 10th, 2006 at 05:02am
well its about 2 here right now, and i have to wake up in 4 hours for school, so give me a pm or sumthing. talk later!!!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 05:03am
Ok, so what sort of ending were you hoping for?
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 10th, 2006 at 06:12am
I just talked to Dujo and he said the story isn't edited yet, so that's why nothing's coming up. I don't know why there's a link still, but I guess it should be up soon.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 10th, 2006 at 10:40am
If it's still being edited it shouldn't even have the link in your profile....until it is edited
Invader_ZIM_31
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Invader_ZIM_31
April 12th, 2006 at 12:30pm
its up now. and its good ^_^
funky stripes
Idiot
funky stripes
April 12th, 2006 at 02:57pm
the new story is good, poor billie.
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 04:56pm
OH.MY.GOD.

That was so sad yet so god damn adorable!
I can just imagine Billie all curled up in the bed crying.
That first chapter nearly made me cry, I'll be a sobbing mess by the end. That first chapter was amazing and I can't wait for the rest.
I wish Stef was there though.
Her and Billie should be together & happy. ;_;

<3 More Soon. <3
Register