A Note Never Came Easy

AuthorMessage
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
May 1st, 2006 at 11:49pm
How much I love people who know how to use photoshop.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 2nd, 2006 at 10:14am
o_O
My eyes really popped out when i saw that picture...

and now I must go read
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
May 2nd, 2006 at 10:37am
Hubert Elleson:
I am pleased to say that you deserve atleast something...
And I coincedentally found this just a second ago.
And holy shit, that is the sexiest thing he could wear. Next to nothing at all. (of course! :wink)

Drool

Oh god the sex of it! Shocked

I must add to the collection....

I'm still fucking that pic. Cool I have plenty more where that came from too....
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 2nd, 2006 at 10:39am
Ok. Heres a quick poll, or question. Im not suggesting this, Im just curious.

How many people would think it was too cliche if she was brought back? Would it ruin the storyline and make it a load of shit if she did?

I just read a load of comments and I was curious.
o0osacred_paino0o
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
o0osacred_paino0o
May 2nd, 2006 at 03:14pm
billie_joe_fit:

How many people would think it was too cliche if she was brought back? Would it ruin the storyline and make it a load of shit if she did?

Tis Andy again. At school, and I'm just so damn addicted to this place... And I have 10 minutes in the computer lab to kill.
Fucking pictures wont show up at school. Oh damn.
Cause I'd love to look at the pictures you're fucking stef. ^_^

Mmmk. On topic. Poll.
Uh. I think that you Setf, have the ability, to make anything realistic. So I'm sure that you could find a less cliche, way of bringing Stef back.

Although I wont protest at all If you want to bring her back.
And as corny and cliche as I feel, by saying this: I support whatever your decision is, all the way.

On a happier, time killing note. Lisa, Shayna. Where are you? School makes me sad. Come cheer me up. Smile
Invader_ZIM_31
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Invader_ZIM_31
May 2nd, 2006 at 04:14pm
o_O stef back to life.?. it doesnt seem to be too cliche it would make alot of people really happy. but then again it is up to you! ^_^
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 2nd, 2006 at 04:15pm
billie_joe_fit:

hmmm. Double edged sword, I say. If you don't bring her back it'll be really realistic and have flashbacks. I mean, the path the story is going on now is pretty damn good. If you do bring her back it risks being cliche, but it'd make people happy (including me) and you could make it not cliche. Also new opportunities for the plot open.

Then again, it's all up to you.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
May 2nd, 2006 at 04:23pm
Yeah I agree there's like good and bad points to each, if you change it the story won't be as real but then again like ZOMGZ she's back and she's awesome Cool

I think it depends how you bring her back really, maybe play on the cliche big style and make it REALLY cliche'd by saying it was all a nightmare of Billie's and then he wakes up next to her Cool... but then again maybe not

...up to you Very Happy

I'm leaving now Laughing
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:28pm
~lexy~:
Yeah I agree there's like good and bad points to each, if you change it the story won't be as real but then again like ZOMGZ she's back and she's awesome Cool

I think it depends how you bring her back really, maybe play on the cliche big style and make it REALLY cliche'd by saying it was all a nightmare of Billie's and then he wakes up next to her Cool... but then again maybe not

...up to you Very Happy

I'm leaving now Laughing

I was going to say almost exactly that, before.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:13pm
Vita-Koolaid:
~lexy~:

...up to you Very Happy

I'm leaving now Laughing

I was going to say almost exactly that, before.

I love it when things like that happen lmfao
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:18pm
hmmmm I agreee, it is depressing right now, but if you find some way in your writing to make it go around that ... it would work!!!! and if you dont understand, IM SORRY!!!

I AM HERRRRRREEEEEE ,, RIGHT HERE!!!
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 3rd, 2006 at 01:05am
No cliche! it wont be any cliche-ish at all!!!!

Im here too! woo!
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 3rd, 2006 at 06:23am
Maybe Billie Joe can think she's come back but it's a hallucination and he has a phsyicological problem. Or is that too sad-ish?
es raquel otra vez
Jackass
es raquel otra vez
May 3rd, 2006 at 09:06am
i'm sure that if you decide to bring her back (please do so) you will find the perfect way...and is not cliche at all
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:08am
See, its a fighting argument. To brign back, or not. Dno
funky stripes
Idiot
funky stripes
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:44am
i think if you don't bring her back it can only go on so long......by the way billies goin in the story it would be suicide or somethin buuuuut if you bring her back ....somehow.....it could have lots of things happen....billie leave adie...big fights ect.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 12:29pm
you could always pull a "Dallas" to bring her back.

A "Dallas" is where Bobby(Patrick Duffy) left the show and they did a season with him being dead, and then he returned to the show. So they made his death be a Dream that his wife had. It was classic... she woke up and heard the shower running. She wonders would it is in her bathroon and opens up to find Bobby there.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:00pm
sampalletband:
you could always pull a "Dallas" to bring her back.

A "Dallas" is where Bobby(Patrick Duffy) left the show and they did a season with him being dead, and then he returned to the show. So they made his death be a Dream that his wife had. It was classic... she woke up and heard the shower running. She wonders would it is in her bathroon and opens up to find Bobby there.
hahaha i remember watchin that on UK Gold a few years ago when it was repeated, it would be soooo cool if that happened with this story.. you so need to do that stef... DO IT!!! Razz
es raquel otra vez
Jackass
es raquel otra vez
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:12pm
agrees Pray
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 3rd, 2006 at 06:29pm
billie_joe_fit:
See, its a fighting argument. To bring back, or not. Dno

It'll always be a toss up with pros and cons for each decision. I reccomend bringing her back only if you find a way to write it in a way that isn't too cliche.

It comes down to whatever you want to write.
Register