billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
April 24th, 2006 at 10:59am
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Lol the first one is to long for me to read....it took me like a whole week just to read Holly's A Ballad For Beulah

So that's why Stef wrote that long ass paragraph to catch me up a lil Very Happy

Very Happy Id write a long ass paragraph for you anytime.

What about me?
Am I not good enough for your long ass paragraphs?

...is it because our (Andy, Shayna and I) wild sometimes sexual talk and spam?

Lisa- sexy, I dont know whether we want Stef to answer that or not.

But I'll give you MY opinion! Wink

I think it might be from our lack of our wild sexual talk and spam! Wink
Atleast I hope so!

So in that case.....

*starts stripping, while looking for pole* Where's my Shayna?

I have nothing against sexual talks. I like 'em too. Cool
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 24th, 2006 at 10:59am
Part 3 will be up soon, I suddenly had an inspiration for this part yetserday so I will be finishing that tonight to submit tomorrow.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
April 24th, 2006 at 11:09am
billie_joe_fit:
Part 3 will be up soon, I suddenly had an inspiration for this part yetserday so I will be finishing that tonight to submit tomorrow.
YAY!!! cant wait for that then!!

ive ad the most shittiest last 2 days of my life..
on saturday.. i was drunk n 1st of all lost my bus pass with my bankcard and student card n gym membership in it!! n then i start actin stupid n lose my friggin stud for my lip, n i started cryin finkin that it wud heal up but then my friend jus pulls a safety pin out so ive ad to wear that until today!! n then yesterday after i came home from my dads i went to the cupboard for a glass n for some reson the glass slipped n it cut all my friggin finger that hurt real bad!!! its bin non-stop bad luck for me this weekend ughhhh ver upsetting.

sorry for the major spammed talk but i really needed to let that out!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 24th, 2006 at 11:14am
Curry! At The Disco:
billie_joe_fit:

on saturday.. i was drunk n 1st of all lost my bus pass with my bankcard and student card n gym membership in it!! n then i start actin stupid n lose my friggin stud for my lip, n i started cryin finkin that it wud heal up but then my friend jus pulls a safety pin out so ive ad to wear that until today!! n then yesterday after i came home from my dads i went to the cupboard for a glass n for some reson the glass slipped n it cut all my friggin finger that hurt real bad!!! its bin non-stop bad luck for me this weekend ughhhh ver upsetting.

Awwwww no! *hugs* It sounds painful.

The other day we were supposed to be rehearsign our Performing Arts piece, which is music and drama integrated. And we couldn't be arsed, so luke on the drums turned to em and asked if I could play St.Jimmy (as I play guitar) so we started playing together. And It was so good, i wa splaying real fast and loud, and then we did Hitchin' A Ride, American Idiot, JOS, Brain Stew all together fast. Then we went to do some work so I looked at my guitar and there was blood everywhere on it. I looked at my fingers and I had split my knuckles open on the strings from playing so fast. Shocked
If I hadn't seen the blood I wouldn't have realised, it didn't hurt until I saw it. So now I have busted knuckles.

Sorry about the spam too. Shifty
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
April 24th, 2006 at 11:23am
billie_joe_fit:
Curry! At The Disco:
billie_joe_fit:

Awwwww no! *hugs* It sounds painful.

The other day we were supposed to be rehearsign our Performing Arts piece, which is music and drama integrated. And we couldn't be arsed, so luke on the drums turned to em and asked if I could play St.Jimmy (as I play guitar) so we started playing together. And It was so good, i wa splaying real fast and loud, and then we did Hitchin' A Ride, American Idiot, JOS, Brain Stew all together fast. Then we went to do some work so I looked at my guitar and there was blood everywhere on it. I looked at my fingers and I had split my knuckles open on the strings from playing so fast. Shocked
If I hadn't seen the blood I wouldn't have realised, it didn't hurt until I saw it. So now I have busted knuckles.

Sorry about the spam too. Shifty
ohh dear!!!

its bin real depressing for meh this weekend!!

i bought a new lip ring today, n i cant get the bloody ball on it so im now walkin around with this ring in thats got a major gap there its doin my head in, my moms tryed helpin but its useless. grrr
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
April 24th, 2006 at 02:00pm
billie_joe_fit:
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Lol the first one is to long for me to read....it took me like a whole week just to read Holly's A Ballad For Beulah

So that's why Stef wrote that long ass paragraph to catch me up a lil Very Happy

Very Happy Id write a long ass paragraph for you anytime.

What about me?
Am I not good enough for your long ass paragraphs?

...is it because our (Andy, Shayna and I) wild sometimes sexual talk and spam?

Lisa- sexy, I dont know whether we want Stef to answer that or not.

But I'll give you MY opinion! Wink

I think it might be from our lack of our wild sexual talk and spam! Wink
Atleast I hope so!

So in that case.....

*starts stripping, while looking for pole* Where's my Shayna?

I have nothing against sexual talks. I like 'em too. Cool

[to-stef]
Then it will not stop Very HappyVery Happy[/to-stef]

ANDY:
*finds a pole* *starts stripping too*

and dont you mean our shayna? she is after all, our wife...if i remember correctly...

and the thre Ellesons wives will continue the sexual show off... Wink Wink [/b]
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 24th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Hey Stef - I just have one question. Didn't Stef die in NY? Why is BJ in a San Fransisco Hotel?

I could be wrong about New York..
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
April 24th, 2006 at 04:38pm
I thought it was San Fransisco..
I could be wrong too though...
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 25th, 2006 at 09:48am
iamkiller:
Hey Stef - I just have one question. Didn't Stef die in NY? Why is BJ in a San Fransisco Hotel?

Its San Francisco she died in, but the New York thing would have been really good. *thinks about how good that could have been*

Why didn't I think of that...?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 02:59pm
billie_joe_fit:
iamkiller:

Its San Francisco she died in, but the New York thing would have been really good. *thinks about how good that could have been*

Why didn't I think of that...?

Ohh. I thought it was NY. Probably because of the whole terrorist thing that already happened. Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 25th, 2006 at 04:50pm
Random question... Why do people make NY so popular...when it's so boring! Laughing
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 25th, 2006 at 07:57pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Random question... Why do people make NY so popular...when it's so boring! Laughing
cuz its got a balzillion (not really) ppl there... i dunno
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 25th, 2006 at 09:47pm
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Honey, I live in NY there's no way there's more than 5,000 people in this boring state

Sorry for the spam Stef...you love us Very Happy
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 10:23pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Honey, I live in NY there's no way there's more than 5,000 people in this boring state

Except for NYC Cool
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 26th, 2006 at 09:52am
iamkiller:
GreenDay_Fan17:
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Except for NYC Cool

That what I think of when people come to Surrey, England. I'm like, why come here...? Its a shit hole!

And a bit of spam hurts no one. Cool
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
April 26th, 2006 at 04:11pm
billie_joe_fit:
iamkiller:
GreenDay_Fan17:
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Except for NYC Cool

That what I think of when people come to Surrey, England. I'm like, why come here...? Its a shit hole!

Very Happy You can never take it back now Stef...Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 26th, 2006 at 04:44pm
billie_joe_fit:
iamkiller:
GreenDay_Fan17:
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Except for NYC Cool

Well I want to go to England... just don't know exactly what town yet Laughing
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
April 26th, 2006 at 11:55pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
billie_joe_fit:
iamkiller:
GreenDay_Fan17:
GDgroupie:
GreenDay_Fan17:

Except for NYC Cool

Well I want to go to England... just don't know exactly what town yet Laughing
ha I have been to London , actually all over England!! MWAH HA HA HA AHA!!!
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
April 27th, 2006 at 04:34am
u cant beat sheffield for being the worst shit hole EVER, its the best if u like those sort of places that is!! n maybe u could see me around cos it seems that everyone in sheffield knows who i am lmao im like sheffields gangsta its wierd but fun hehe..!!
muzz
Geek
muzz
April 27th, 2006 at 05:55am
Curry! At The Disco:
u cant beat sheffield for being the worst shit hole EVER, its the best if u like those sort of places that is!! n maybe u could see me around cos it seems that everyone in sheffield knows who i am lmao im like sheffields gangsta its wierd but fun hehe..!!

thats where the arctic monkeys are from aye... do you know them?
Register