April 20th, 2006 at 07:52pm
the second part was really good. not like i expected otherwise Wink
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
April 21st, 2006 at 10:44am
GreenDay_Fan17:
Very Happy

I'm kinda lost, but I'm catching up... you're making me wear my glasses just to read it...

You're lost? What bit are you on? Or just in catchign up with what happened and stuff with the flashbacks?

The flashback in Part 2 of Billie throwing up.

In A Note Dont Come Easy, Billie Joe took Stef to the Grammeis with him and they'd had history before, so they were both hoping to get it on. And they enarly did. Until one point a woman called Rachael bumps into Billie and basically is in his pockets. He's just being friendly and Stef gets jealous of the pair. Billie tries to convince Stef he doesnt want anything to do with her. They row, and Billie turns to drink. Tre and Billie fight.
So Stef goes back to the hotel and can't get to sleep because of the things she said to hurt Billie Joe.
She goes down to his room to see if he's there to talk things over. And he is. And he avoids letting Stef into the room, and then Stef sees Rachael in there and shes heartbroken and runs off.
Its not how it looks tho, Billie has nothing to do with sleeping with Rachael. (That's explaiend later.)
Stef runs off and bumps into Jimmy, (a character before) who bring sup her bad past again and she turns mental, basically. She tries to kill herself by throwing herself into the bay but chickens out.
Instead she goes back to her hotel room and cuts herself, where Billie Joe finds her and calls Mike and Tre for help because she's out cold.
Mike finds a car and they head off to the hospital with her, Billie in the back of the car holdign Stef in his arms. She blacks out, and when they get to the hospital, Tre donates his blood for her as they have the same group type.
When she next wakes up, she's in hospital and Billie Joe visits her but she pretends to be asleep as she cant face him yet. And he breaks down into tears and declares his love and explains all the stuff he's being feeling and what happened at the grammies and so on. And then he has to go and she opens her eyes and cries.
And the flashback in A Note Never Came Easy is what happens after that, when Billie's walking away from the hospital as we never saw that in the first story.

And the second flashback was in Part 52 of A Note Dont Come Easy on the day of the attack when Stef wakes up and throws up in the toilet, before she find sout she's pregnant.

Does that help...?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 21st, 2006 at 12:07pm
ZOMG
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
April 21st, 2006 at 12:56pm
I read Part 2, and I loved it Very Happy Brilliant stuff Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 21st, 2006 at 04:48pm
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Very Happy

I'm kinda lost, but I'm catching up... you're making me wear my glasses just to read it...

You're lost? What bit are you on? Or just in catchign up with what happened and stuff with the flashbacks?

In A Note Dont Come Easy, Billie Joe took Stef to the Grammeis with him and they'd had history before, so they were both hoping to get it on. And they enarly did. Until one point a woman called Rachael bumps into Billie and basically is in his pockets. He's just being friendly and Stef gets jealous of the pair. Billie tries to convince Stef he doesnt want anything to do with her. They row, and Billie turns to drink. Tre and Billie fight.
So Stef goes back to the hotel and can't get to sleep because of the things she said to hurt Billie Joe.
She goes down to his room to see if he's there to talk things over. And he is. And he avoids letting Stef into the room, and then Stef sees Rachael in there and shes heartbroken and runs off.
Its not how it looks tho, Billie has nothing to do with sleeping with Rachael. (That's explaiend later.)
Stef runs off and bumps into Jimmy, (a character before) who bring sup her bad past again and she turns mental, basically. She tries to kill herself by throwing herself into the bay but chickens out.
Instead she goes back to her hotel room and cuts herself, where Billie Joe finds her and calls Mike and Tre for help because she's out cold.
Mike finds a car and they head off to the hospital with her, Billie in the back of the car holdign Stef in his arms. She blacks out, and when they get to the hospital, Tre donates his blood for her as they have the same group type.
When she next wakes up, she's in hospital and Billie Joe visits her but she pretends to be asleep as she cant face him yet. And he breaks down into tears and declares his love and explains all the stuff he's being feeling and what happened at the grammies and so on. And then he has to go and she opens her eyes and cries.
And the flashback in A Note Never Came Easy is what happens after that, when Billie's walking away from the hospital as we never saw that in the first story.

And the second flashback was in Part 52 of A Note Dont Come Easy on the day of the attack when Stef wakes up and throws up in the toilet, before she find sout she's pregnant.

Does that help...?

Wow, yes it does
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:35am
GreenDay_Fan17:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:
Very Happy

Does that help...?

Wow, yes it does

Wink If you need anything else explaining, I'll explain for ya.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 22nd, 2006 at 12:38pm
Okay that'll help a lot Lol
Alexa.
Alexa.
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:29pm
I'm in the process of reading the first one at the moment, then I'll move onto this one Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:46pm
I skimmed the first one....but I read the whole last part... and now I'm just reading this one Cool and catchin' up very slowly Very Happy
Alexa.
Alexa.
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:47pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
I skimmed the first one....but I read the whole last part... and now I'm just reading this one Cool and catchin' up very slowly Very Happy

I decided i'd get to confused if I didn't read the first one first Cool I'm to slow to just pick it up as i go along Very Happy
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:49pm
Lol the first one is to long for me to read....it took me like a whole week just to read Holly's A Ballad For Beulah

So that's why Stef wrote that long ass paragraph to catch me up a lil Very Happy
Alexa.
Alexa.
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:56pm
I'm just gonna read it a few parts at a time i think Cool I couldn't sleep last night so I managed to read lots Very Happy
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 22nd, 2006 at 03:05pm
Lol that's a good thing....I guess Laughing
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
April 22nd, 2006 at 04:19pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Lol the first one is to long for me to read....it took me like a whole week just to read Holly's A Ballad For Beulah

So that's why Stef wrote that long ass paragraph to catch me up a lil Very Happy

Very Happy Id write a long ass paragraph for you anytime.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
April 22nd, 2006 at 05:05pm
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:

What about me?
Am I not good enough for your long ass paragraphs?

...is it because our (Andy, Shayna and I) wild sometimes sexual talk and spam?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 22nd, 2006 at 05:35pm
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:

I love you! Kiss Hug Sex
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:10am
It's way too good!
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:16am
Love this story! Very Happy Can't wait for more Stef!
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
Geek
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
April 23rd, 2006 at 04:15pm
omg I lovvvv this story but it's breaking me 2 see Billie so sad! I think he should talk 2 tre next of find out that she was a prego or something! but most of all I think she should com back it would be totaly not a cleshay (sp????) and it would be the best story in the whole world ever. Can you say publishers????
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
April 24th, 2006 at 02:49am
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
GreenDay_Fan17:

What about me?
Am I not good enough for your long ass paragraphs?

...is it because our (Andy, Shayna and I) wild sometimes sexual talk and spam?

Lisa- sexy, I dont know whether we want Stef to answer that or not.

But I'll give you MY opinion! Wink

I think it might be from our lack of our wild sexual talk and spam! Wink
Atleast I hope so!

So in that case.....

*starts stripping, while looking for pole* Where's my Shayna?
Register