A Note Never Came Easy

AuthorMessage
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
December 12th, 2006 at 04:29pm
NOOO!!!

WRITE GOD DAMNIT WOMAN!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND WRITE THE NEXT GODDAMN CHAPTER!!!! OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU!

(and that could be nasty nasty bussines)
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
December 12th, 2006 at 10:20pm
billie_joe_fit:
Hello my people........

Im gonna run now.....

I don't know whether to be relieved, or royally pissed off.
I guess for now, I'll just be "content."
Content for you being alive, and for not having to dig out the shovel.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
December 12th, 2006 at 10:22pm
Wiglton Elleson:
I know i could break him off his bitchiness.. but i really don't think he likes me...
He's always likes the girls who me and everybody else think are bitches.. like, the real bitches. meh

... and i dont think it would be to difficult to take a picture with his shirt off...

Isn't that horrible? All the guys at my school I don't have a chance with, are ugly nice guys, or good looking jerks. Rolling Eyes
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 14th, 2006 at 06:15am
billie_joe_fit:
Hello my people........

Im gonna run now.....

Damn you!
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
December 14th, 2006 at 02:47pm
billie_joe_fit:
Hello my people........

Im gonna run now.....
COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK Molly
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
December 14th, 2006 at 03:05pm
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
I know i could break him off his bitchiness.. but i really don't think he likes me...
He's always likes the girls who me and everybody else think are bitches.. like, the real bitches. meh

... and i dont think it would be to difficult to take a picture with his shirt off...

Isn't that horrible? All the guys at my school I don't have a chance with, are ugly nice guys, or good looking jerks. Rolling Eyes

I have another picture of him... a totally hot one...
and a videoclip but i dont know how im gonna get that up on the internet so you guys can see...
http://lisamoren.bilddagboken.se/index.php?main=L3Avc2hvdy5odG1sP2lkPTIwNzQ2Njg4JnQ9MTE2NTg3ODAwMSZjdXJyaW1nPTI=
i love him.. and we totally had a moment today.. we looked in eachothers eyes for a really long time.. and it was soooo nice! i love that moment. and i caught him looking at me several times...

he's so fucking hot i can die.. honestly..
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
December 14th, 2006 at 03:25pm
billie_joe_fit:
Hello my people........

Im gonna run now.....

Azdaja
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
December 15th, 2006 at 12:46am
Wiglton Elleson:
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:

and a videoclip but i dont know how im gonna get that up on the internet so you guys can see...
http://lisamoren.bilddagboken.se/index.php?main=L3Avc2hvdy5odG1sP2lkPTIwNzQ2Njg4JnQ9MTE2NTg3ODAwMSZjdXJyaW1nPTI=
i love him.. and we totally had a moment today.. we looked in eachothers eyes for a really long time.. and it was soooo nice! i love that moment. and i caught him looking at me several times...

Woah baby. Swedish boys... I think I may have to come over there, cause he's a cutie. Wink There's got to be more luck over there than there is over here for me. I must say, one day, you've got to take a picture of you, ripping off his shirt.

By the way, what ever happened to your drummer friend? I'm not sure if I remember that right. But I'd like to see pictures. I like guys with nice arms. Wink
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
December 15th, 2006 at 04:07pm
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:
Hubert Elleson:
Wiglton Elleson:

Woah baby. Swedish boys... I think I may have to come over there, cause he's a cutie. Wink There's got to be more luck over there than there is over here for me. I must say, one day, you've got to take a picture of you, ripping off his shirt.

By the way, what ever happened to your drummer friend? I'm not sure if I remember that right. But I'd like to see pictures. I like guys with nice arms. Wink

me too Very HappyVery Happy and a sixpack.. he has one.. almost.. but i dont care cause he has an awesome stomach... and i saw his stomach today... god, i almost fell over.
soooo fucking hot... and so damn cute!
and he is all i want for christmas.. i want nothing else but him..

i have the clip...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1563317598

nice huh?
the girl's me.. i know i look stupid but i dont care..
and the amazing thing is..
everything we say there is in swedish.. and i understand everything! Very HappyVery Happy
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
December 15th, 2006 at 10:57pm
YAY FOR SEXY BOY!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS !!! HA HA HAHA I REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME ABOUT HIM WIGGY!!!
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2006 at 02:34am
File
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
December 16th, 2006 at 05:35am
Bubb Alida Elleson:
YAY FOR SEXY BOY!!! I KNOW WHO IT IS !!! HA HA HAHA I REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME ABOUT HIM WIGGY!!!

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy I know! William! ho my god, i love him! i want him! everythime i see him i just wanna touch him and hold him and have him ans kiss him and do stuff to him that my mom wouldn't allow...

he's bringing sexy back!
williamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliamwilliam
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
December 17th, 2006 at 11:09am
Hey kids..!! Very Happy
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
December 17th, 2006 at 11:14am
I got totally fucked on friday, i was having shots of EVERYTHING and loads of them aswell. :O

I supposed to have been babysitting for my moms mate while they all went out and i coudn't even look after myself, i was falling down everywhere and my mates was there and they had work the next morning so they planned to go at half 11... they didnt actually go till quarter to 2 LMFAO!! was bare fucked up!!

..We did oops upside ya head stood up hahaha..
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
December 17th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Woah baby, seems most everyone here has been having a good time. Wink
My power went out Thursday night. And it just went on this morning.
Something about Sunday mornings? I dunno. But I was at my friend's house. Cause I couldn't stand not being able to shower..

So I've been living off of candles and flashlights. Winter break.
I've never been happier this year, than I am right now. Mainly because I don't have school. Hurray.
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Wiglton Elleson:

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy I know! William! ho my god, i love him! i want him! everythime i see him i just wanna touch him and hold him and have him ans kiss him and do stuff to him that my mom wouldn't allow...

he's bringing sexy back!
[Many Williams]

I sent you a message on myspace O.O hehe
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
December 21st, 2006 at 07:52pm
YAY FOR BOYS BRINGING SEXY BACk

Curry I am ashamed of you ... I am going to go and get smashed on New Years!!! and This weekend I am going to a PARTY!!! ROCK ON
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:16am
I got violent again last night cos I'd bin drinkin whiskey n redbull n lots of shots of sourz lol was fightin wiv mom..

Twas not gooood!! i gotta stop drinkin..!
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:41pm
Yes, yes you do.
I recommend eating ice cream and cold pizza.
I'll eat the ice cream. I don't like cold pizza.

Hurray everyone is alive.
*pokes Lisa with a stick*
Atleast I hope everyone is alive. Wink
...I have a name?...
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
...I have a name?...
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:35pm
How do i write a story and post it on here? I'm new...
Register