in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:44am
*HAPPY DANCE*:
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
GreenDay420:
i got the new dvd today, it's pretty awesome. the band is great live. davey's voice is flawless
LUCKY. I wanna see it SO bad. I might be getting it for Christmas, but probably not. Molly So I'll just have to buy it myself.
me too. I want it, but I dont wanna have to buy it myself

Me neither, but I'm probly gonna have to. -__-
Oh well, it's a good use of my money. Fizz
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:49am
i got mine for like 12 bucks, so pretty good deal [i think decemberunderground was more expensive when i bought it than this dvd o_O]
[LuLu]
Geek
[LuLu]
December 22nd, 2006 at 01:52am
I have no clue where to get this god damn CD, I live in canada, so it's pretty hard to get rad shit like this.
Franny.
Franny.
December 22nd, 2006 at 02:36am
[LuLu]:
I have no clue where to get this god damn CD, I live in canada, so it's pretty hard to get rad shit like this.

hmv? i live in canada as well, we get about as much as the states do, music wise.

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:10pm
GreenDay420:
i got mine for like 12 bucks, so pretty good deal [i think decemberunderground was more expensive when i bought it than this dvd o_O]

Oh wow, that was a good deal.
Yeah, the price for decemberunderground kinda varied depending on where you went to get it. I got mine from FYE for like 13 bucks. Then I was at Walmart later that day and I saw decemberunderground and it was like 19 bucks. Rolling Eyes Screw you, Walmart, not all of your prices are lower. Finger lmfao
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:16pm
I had the DVD.
Preordered it in..October or something? lmfao
I'm waiting until Christmas Day. Cool

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:41pm
juxtapose.:
I had the DVD.

Laughing Nice. You have more self-control than I would have. Retard XD

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:11pm
Meg, I just noticed you changed your username! Ah
I'm so slow. Retard XD
Amy.
Amy.
December 22nd, 2006 at 08:09pm
juxtapose.:
I had the DVD.
You. Changed. Your. Username.
O__________O
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 09:14am
I'm so slow. Retard XD

Amy.:
O__________O

Don't worry, I'm changing it back soon Image
Anyway. Back on topic. xD

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:52pm
juxtapose.:
I'm so slow. Retard XD

Amy.:
O__________O

Don't worry, I'm changing it back soon Image
Anyway. Back on topic. xD

Up
Let's see, back on topic...Think
My brother woke me up this morning by giving me my Despair Faction welcome package. Ah
It was a good wake-up call, indeed. Fizz
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 04:51pm
So I got 'I Heard a Voice' (pre-ordered it on November 6)... WOOOOOO!

Okay, that's over.

But anyway, it was great. God, they're so amazing live. Reminds me of my two... besides the fact that the crowd in this one was about 30 times bigger than the ones I've been to.

Okay, don't kill me, I just couldn't help noticing; is it only me who thinks that Davey's package was kind of spilling out of his pants the whole time...?

I'm getting Clandestine for Christmas Cool

wait_what:
So... it's a bit late, but who got to watch AFI perform at Spike's Video Game Awards?

My parents were watching some 'Singing in the rain' movie from a bajillion years ago, and they HAD to see this one song in the movie without a split-second interruption to see if AFI were performing yet, so I couldn't check.
When the song was over, I did check. I saw Davey on his knees singing the last word, but I couldn't make out what the word was Mad .
What song was it?

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 05:43pm
Sheepless and redundant:

Okay, that's over.

But anyway, it was great. God, they're so amazing live. Reminds me of my two... besides the fact that the crowd in this one was about 30 times bigger than the ones I've been to.

Okay, don't kill me, I just couldn't help noticing; is it only me who thinks that Davey's package was kind of spilling out of his pants the whole time...?

wait_what:
So... it's a bit late, but who got to watch AFI perform at Spike's Video Game Awards?

My parents were watching some 'Singing in the rain' movie from a bajillion years ago, and they HAD to see this one song in the movie without a split-second interruption to see if AFI were performing yet, so I couldn't check.
When the song was over, I did check. I saw Davey on his knees singing the last word, but I couldn't make out what the word was Mad .
What song was it?

lmfao lmfao @ the first part of the stuff. I might be getting I Heard a Voice later today. Fizz
And they played Summer Shudder at the Spike TV Video Game Awards. Fizz It was awesome.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 09:31pm
Sheepless and redundant:

Okay, that's over.

wait_what:

What song was it?

lmfao lmfao @ the first part of the stuff. I might be getting I Heard a Voice later today. Fizz
And they played Summer Shudder at the Spike TV Video Game Awards. Fizz It was awesome.

Damnit.
Oh, well.

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:47pm
Sheepless and redundant:
Sheepless and redundant:

Okay, that's over.

wait_what:

What song was it?

Damnit.
Oh, well.

Does YouTube work on your computer? I know it's been posted on there. If you want, I could find the link for you. Up
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 02:28pm
Sheepless and redundant:
Sheepless and redundant:

Okay, that's over.

wait_what:

What song was it?

Damnit.
Oh, well.

Does YouTube work on your computer? I know it's been posted on there. If you want, I could find the link for you. Up

Oh, that's fine, I look for it myself. But thanks a bunch anyway Cool

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Sheepless and redundant:

Oh, that's fine, I look for it myself. But thanks a bunch anyway Cool

Oh, no problem. Cool

In some other news, I got the All Hallows EP yesterday for $6. Fizz BUT THE DAMN STORE DIDN'T HAVE "I HEARD A VOICE." Grmml Laughing
So I'm getting it after Christmas. Cool
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 01:04pm
I'm such a spoiled brat...

The day that "I Heard a Voice" came out, I went to BestBuy to get it. My sister asked if she could buy it for me as a Christmas present because she couldn't think of anything else to get me.

I told her she could, but I didn't want to wait until Christmas for it...

In other news, I felt kind of dumb when I realized that 12/21 was the first day of winter, and possibly could have something to do with Prelude 12/21... seeing as how the album is called decemberunderground and there's a small "winter-esque" type theme to some parts of it...

Anyway... Happy holidays, everyone. Very Happy
EyesParalyzed
Geek
EyesParalyzed
December 25th, 2006 at 01:54pm
they're awesome! i love the newest songs but the old are still good

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 02:08pm
wait_what:
I'm such a spoiled brat...

The day that "I Heard a Voice" came out, I went to BestBuy to get it. My sister asked if she could buy it for me as a Christmas present because she couldn't think of anything else to get me.

I told her she could, but I didn't want to wait until Christmas for it...

In other news, I felt kind of dumb when I realized that 12/21 was the first day of winter, and possibly could have something to do with Prelude 12/21... seeing as how the album is called decemberunderground and there's a small "winter-esque" type theme to some parts of it...

Anyway... Happy holidays, everyone. Very Happy

Happy holidays to you, too. Cool
And I forgot that 12/21 is the first day of winter. I forgot that it was 12/21 'til my friend told me. Rolling Eyes Laughing
AFI are a clever bunch, indeed. Laughing XD Trying to make us think about the season changes and their amazing music at the same time. XD
Register