AFI

AuthorMessage
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2007 at 09:56pm
I stayed inside to watch AFI perform last night instead of running around outside like an idiot with my friends when it struck midnight. Laughing
And my friend Katie missed their first song 'cause she said they didn't come on soon enough, but she saw Love Like Winter.
At first, me and my friends didn't think Davey was wearing an eyeshadow and then they zoomed in on his face and we were just like, "Oh wait, yeah he is." XD
I love how the VJs said AFI would perform with a special guest or something of the sort, which basically turned out to be playing a little bit with 36 Mafia going "Happy New Year!" and "Hell yeah!" in the background. lmfao
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 2nd, 2007 at 04:45pm
afi rocks

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 05:18pm
whatsername48417:
afi rocks

That they do. Fizz
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 05:57pm
I was surprized to hear AFI play Song 2. I know that when I heard the people say that they would be doing a cover song, I was like, "Oh hell... Don't tell me it's Auld Lang Syne..."

But then, I heard that guitar riff, and I was like, "Wait... Yes! Blur song!"

Oh, and I like the "snow" they used for LLW... It actually looked like real snow (in comparison with the "snow" used in the video).
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:26pm
wait_what:
I was surprized to hear AFI play Song 2. I know that when I heard the people say that they would be doing a cover song, I was like, "Oh hell... Don't tell me it's Auld Lang Syne..."

Oh, and I like the "snow" they used for LLW... It actually looked like real snow (in comparison with the "snow" used in the video).

lmfao That would have been horrific.
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:58pm
I know! I don't even want to try to imagine it... Wink

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:08pm
Bloodraine:
wait_what:

I agree. But it would have been so horrific, we all might have to laugh, then feel bad later...well...actually, that's probably just what I'd do, but even so. XD

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:09pm
wait_what:

I actually wasn't paying attention and/or couldn't hear them when it was announced that they were gonna play a cover song. My friends were talking to loud. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:31pm
So I returned the nitro retrospective cd today and got 3 posters instead, one which was AFI. Cool
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:32pm
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
Bloodraine:
wait_what:

I agree. But it would have been so horrific, we all might have to laugh, then feel bad later...well...actually, that's probably just what I'd do, but even so. XD

I wouldn't feel bad later. If they wanted to do Auld Lang Syne and be all horrific, that's their own fault, and dammit, I'm GOING to laugh at them... or do something... Wink
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:33pm
Razor Wire:
So I returned the nitro retrospective cd today and got 3 posters instead, one which was AFI. Cool

Awesome. I want another AFI poster, but I really don't have room for another one.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:42pm
wait_what:
Razor Wire:

Awesome. I want another AFI poster, but I really don't have room for another one.

How many do you have?
I have two large ones ... and a couple little ones I ripped out of magazines.
I hate ripping magazines -___-;;
Yeah thats me...
Geek
Yeah thats me...

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:46pm
love them.
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:57pm
Razor Wire:
wait_what:
Razor Wire:

How many do you have?

I only have 1 AFI poster. I also have a Green Day poster. And three small posters of Green Day, Assorted members of various bands, and The Network.

I mean, I DO have room, but I live in an apartment with my roommate, and I'm being considerate of her as well. I don't need to have fifty million posters up all over the place, you know? Wink

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:01pm
wait_what:
Bloodraine:
wait_what:

I wouldn't feel bad later. If they wanted to do Auld Lang Syne and be all horrific, that's their own fault, and dammit, I'm GOING to laugh at them... or do something... Wink

lmfao
Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't feel bad either; it'd just be too funny and they'd deserve to be laughed if they picked that song. You must admit, though, even as horrific as it probably would have been, it would have been entertaining as hell to watch. lmfao
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:03pm
wait_what:
Razor Wire:
wait_what:
Razor Wire:

How many do you have?

I only have 1 AFI poster. I also have a Green Day poster. And three small posters of Green Day, Assorted members of various bands, and The Network.

I mean, I DO have room, but I live in an apartment with my roommate, and I'm being considerate of her as well. I don't need to have fifty million posters up all over the place, you know? Wink

I know exactly what you mean.
I share an apartment room with my sister who likes the exact opposite in music and movies.
Which poster is it?
I'm so nosy. XD
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:05pm

lmfao
Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't feel bad either; it'd just be too funny and they'd deserve to be laughed if they picked that song. You must admit, though, even as horrific as it probably would have been, it would have been entertaining as hell to watch. lmfao

Yes. I'm sure it would have. But I'm glad that they did Song 2.

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:17pm
wait_what:

lmfao

Yes. I'm sure it would have. But I'm glad that they did Song 2.

Yeah, me too. They did a damn good job with it, too.
Amy.
Amy.
January 4th, 2007 at 10:24am
Bloodraine:
wait_what:

Oh god, I'd love to hear that lmfao lmfao lmfao
Shifty
Sylar
Sylar
January 4th, 2007 at 08:13pm
^ So would I... I think I might head off to the trusty Limewire... -ahem-
Register