AuthorMessage
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 02:09pm
BLOW [BergnE]:
they're awesome! i love the newest songs but the old are still good

Yeah, their old stuff is really good. But their newer stuff is amazing, too. Cool
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 02:40pm
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
BLOW [BergnE]:

Yeah, their old stuff is really good. But their newer stuff is amazing, too. Cool

Not meaning to knock the older stuff, but the newer music, in my opinion, is way better than their older stuff.

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 03:30pm
wait_what:
BLOW [BergnE]:

Not meaning to knock the older stuff, but the newer music, in my opinion, is way better than their older stuff.

I think some of it could be considered better, but alot of their older stuff is just really catchy and infectious and whatnot, while the newer stuff is more "musically-complicated" for lack of a better term. Laughing Like, it sounds like it was really worked on and they looked at all the small details and every bit in the song and made sure it sounded good and was top-notch, so to speak.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 05:13am
Go to 'Extras' and click the moth on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Cool
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 11:31am
Sheepless and redundant:

Oh, that's fine, I look for it myself. But thanks a bunch anyway Cool

Oh, no problem. Cool

In some other news, I got the All Hallows EP yesterday for $6. Fizz BUT THE DAMN STORE DIDN'T HAVE "I HEARD A VOICE." Grmml Laughing
So I'm getting it after Christmas. Cool

I ordered it off CD Universe in the summer.
I heard 'Miss Murder'... and I was like "O_O Holy shit. This band is amazing."
And then I spent all my money buying the rest of their stuff that summer, and discovered I liked their other music even better lmfao

Bloodraine:
Go to 'Extras' and click the moth on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Cool

Okaaay...

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 04:13pm
^lmfao lmfao Nice.
It seems that everytime I go to the Sam Goody at this one mall, they always have only one copy of one of AFI's older cds left. I got All Hallows EP when it was the last one amidst a bunch of decemberundergrounds. Laughing It was the same with The Art of Drowning; last one amidst all the new ones. Maybe they'll have one copy of Black Sails left next time I go. Laughing
WriteMeOff
Geek
WriteMeOff
December 26th, 2006 at 06:31pm
They are my favorite band. New stuff and old stuff. It's just one big love airplane filled with... love and stuff.

Mibba Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 06:33pm
WriteMeOff:
They are my favorite band. New stuff and old stuff. It's just one big love airplane filled with... love and stuff.

Laughing Well put, my friend, well put. Up
But yeah, they're amazing. Fizz
wait_what
Geek
wait_what

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 10:45pm
wait_what:
BLOW [BergnE]:

I think some of it could be considered better, but alot of their older stuff is just really catchy and infectious and whatnot, while the newer stuff is more "musically-complicated" for lack of a better term. Laughing Like, it sounds like it was really worked on and they looked at all the small details and every bit in the song and made sure it sounded good and was top-notch, so to speak.

Indeed. I love their old music as well, I just like the newer music better because of how well-written it is. Very Happy Blame my love of modern poetry on that. Wink

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 12:26am
I'M WATCHING "I HEARD A VOICE" FOR THE SECOND TIME TONIGHT. Ah

It is AMAZING. Cheese
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
December 28th, 2006 at 08:34pm
i got 'I Heard A Voice' for christmas. its now officiallly one of my favorite dvds.

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 08:35pm
Mike's_Punk_Angel:
i got 'I Heard A Voice' for christmas. its now officiallly one of my favorite dvds.

One of my favorites now, too. Fizz
I got it yesterday. Rolling Eyes XD
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 29th, 2006 at 09:03pm
K.
I bought THE ART OF DROWNING and some weird RETROSPECTIVE - A MIX OF SONGS FROM AFI'S NITRO YEARS INCLUDING SONGS PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED ON CD.

I can only keep one. Which should I keep?
[pm me suggestions please and thanks =D]
Sylar
Sylar
December 29th, 2006 at 09:15pm
Ashlea ordered I Heard A Voice Meg

Can't buy it here because it turns out that it's not going to be a New Zealand release Rolling Eyes

Mibba Blog
December 29th, 2006 at 09:24pm
Mikko Lindström:

Can't buy it here because it turns out that it's not going to be a New Zealand release Rolling Eyes

Awesome. Cool
That sucks it won't be released in New Zealand. This is when people get thankful for the internet. Laughing
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2006 at 01:01pm
I saw them in October.

Fucking brilliant!
Sylar
Sylar
December 30th, 2006 at 04:53pm
Mikko Lindström:

Awesome. Cool
That sucks it won't be released in New Zealand. This is when people get thankful for the internet. Laughing

Eh, NZ sucks full stop love Wink
But fuck yes I'm thankful for the internet- well, the girl at the record store who I only know because she met Ville Valo and bragged about it to me when she saw my tattoo, then I bragged to her about meeting Hunter when I saw her shirt Cool
ANYWAY, went in and asked her if they were getting it in ("Hell no, AFI apparently are too hot to release their dvd here"Wink and then she offered to have a go at ordering it via some website.
I think I may marry her.

Mibba Blog
December 30th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Mikko Lindström:

Eh, NZ sucks full stop love Wink
But fuck yes I'm thankful for the internet- well, the girl at the record store who I only know because she met Ville Valo and bragged about it to me when she saw my tattoo, then I bragged to her about meeting Hunter when I saw her shirt Cool
ANYWAY, went in and asked her if they were getting it in ("Hell no, AFI apparently are too hot to release their dvd here"Wink and then she offered to have a go at ordering it via some website.
I think I may marry her.

Laughing Nice. That's really cool that she offered to order it online for you; no record store would order special here. But there is a local video store and the owner is really nice and makes friends with pretty much all his customers and you can ask him to get you pretty much any dvd you want for you 'cause he can order them online. You still have to pay him, but it's a nice thing to do for people. My dad used to get a lot of the dvds we got for Christmas by ordering them through that guy.
Martian Girl
Banned
Martian Girl

Mibba
December 30th, 2006 at 08:47pm
I'm starting to like them more. Think I'm thinking of going to their concert in February.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 30th, 2006 at 08:51pm
MINDFREAK;; Tig:
K.
I bought THE ART OF DROWNING and some weird RETROSPECTIVE - A MIX OF SONGS FROM AFI'S NITRO YEARS INCLUDING SONGS PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED ON CD.

I can only keep one. Which should I keep?

[pm me suggestions please and thanks =D]
\

ANYBODY?
Register