Do You Think The Idiot Club Is Worth The Money?

AuthorMessage
The Law Won
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Law Won

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2007 at 06:38pm
I lost my fucking account so I'll never know if They answered my fuckin 32 questions. AND i wasted my 20 bucks!
Healthy Body Sick Mind
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Healthy Body Sick Mind

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 09:02pm
I was in the All Ages Club and I think it was a hecka lot better then the Idiot Club. But yeah I think the Idiot Club is a bit of waste of money.
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 11:00pm
It's great to have exclusive stuff, but it's all going to get out eventually if it were that important.
Besides, I don't think it's right have to pay to be a fan.
...So no, I don't think it's worth it.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2007 at 05:06am
Im not a member so I dont know. But a lot of people are complaining.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 20th, 2007 at 07:17pm
no, i don't htink you hsould have to pay to be a fan.

same goes with paying extra for special tickets to shows.
bands should want to meet their fans.
Green Day Potato
Geek
Green Day Potato
January 20th, 2007 at 10:54pm
nope not worth it.
and sometimes the videos from the club leak out on youtube for a few days before they take em down. tehe
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
January 21st, 2007 at 06:44am
I was gonna join, but after giving it more than 20 seconds of thought, I decided it wasn't worth a penny.

And plus, i'm in the UK, so that's a lot of the ticket competitions out of my grasp, because I bet it's all centred around america.

Do you actually get any free merch when you join up for it?

Oh but wait, it's not really free...because you've just paid $20 for it, which is about 10 or 11 pounds.

Forget it.
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 27th, 2007 at 03:18pm
i wouldn't know i haven't joined...yet....i have to wait to get my paycheck...and to BLOODRAINE-ya it's twice as much as the afi but my friend has the df and all she go was a shirt,pins,ect.
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
January 31st, 2007 at 04:57am
hmm...i dont think its wurth it but i still wna join Rolling Eyes
talaan
Idiot
talaan
January 31st, 2007 at 05:09am
Bitchden:
no, i don't htink you hsould have to pay to be a fan.
you don't need to pay to be a fan. You can still be a fan without joining thùc hµnh fan club
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:31pm
No, I get my kicks from just seeing them on awards shows and shit like that. XD
netty
Geek
netty
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:33pm
of course you dont have to pay to be a fan. I dont know why people have been saying that them having the club means that you do need to!

did the old "all ages" fanclub get slagged off as much as the idiot club I wonder?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:41pm
I agree, i'm not a member (yet) but they have always had a fanclub and you have always had to pay to be in it.
netty
Geek
netty
February 3rd, 2007 at 06:09pm
is the issue purely having to pay to be a member or is it simply because you dont get so called "freebies"?

and really what can you get for $20? or do people expect the band to pay for running the site, plus paying extra so fans can get fanclub only merch?

I think if the band were more into the whole internet thing, then maybe there would be more. but they just arent interested.
pUnK PwNs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
pUnK PwNs
February 3rd, 2007 at 10:42pm
I think they should at least lower the price.
luu_bjalover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
luu_bjalover
February 4th, 2007 at 02:48pm
pUnK PwNs:
I think they should at least lower the price.

yep, because 20 bucks is too much.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2007 at 06:46pm
netty:
is the issue purely having to pay to be a member or is it simply because you dont get so called "freebies"?

and really what can you get for $20? or do people expect the band to pay for running the site, plus paying extra so fans can get fanclub only merch?

I think if the band were more into the whole internet thing, then maybe there would be more. but they just arent interested.

Yeah, they arent interested in actually being part of the club, just all the money they make from it. I think its pretty sad they are ok with charging their fans money, then not doing what they promise to do. The issue isnt really the 20$ you have to pay; its what you get for it, or the lack of what you get. Dita Von Teese's fanclub is like 15$ per month, but they have a hell of alot more stuff than the idiot club.
The Evil Alchemist
Geek
The Evil Alchemist
February 7th, 2007 at 08:53pm
Nobody should have to play money to be part of a GD fan club. I mean if you like a band well enough to put together a club then you shouldn't have to charge them. If they don't they should at least lower it so it's not so much.
WeeHez90
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
WeeHez90
February 10th, 2007 at 04:49am
i think it's worth the money, i have read some of the posts in here all complaining about the price but i mean $20 isn't that much!!.
l10895
Geek
l10895
February 24th, 2007 at 01:20pm
I wanted to join but i didn`t have the money so i asked my mom and she said no, because it`s a waste of money. Rolling Eyes
Register