SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 19th, 2007 at 09:23pm
the Rangers surprised me a lot.
i would have imagined that series would have gone to 7 games at least.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
April 19th, 2007 at 09:48pm
yeah.. me too..!!
aswell as the ottawa vs pittsburgh serie.. but it sadly ended tonight Sad
see ya all next season, penguins!

from now on i'll follow closely the Hasville/Sharks serie.. GO PREDS GO!!
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
April 21st, 2007 at 11:17am
Fuck.. Nashville lost too.. my predictions this year were pretty bad indeed... i shouldve took the same ones as last year (Sharks & Sabres).. i wouldve gone further
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
April 21st, 2007 at 12:07pm
Yeah my predictions are shot too.

I thought the Penguins were gonna win.

but maybe i should go back with the Ducks.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
April 23rd, 2007 at 01:32pm
I'm only kind of disappointed by the Penguins in the playoffs this time. Because it was pretty much they're first time there for most of the team. I think they'll do better next year.

I hope Detroit goes far, they've got my boy Hasek.

And over the weekend I learned that Crosby plays knee hockey every night with Lemieux's kids. He has to wear knee pads though, because it kills his knees. tehe So I thought that was really cute and funny.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
April 24th, 2007 at 01:03am
woo my boys won! 3 for 3 teams haha [sens, devils, and canucks]. anaheim, here we come =)
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
April 24th, 2007 at 07:49pm
okay so predictions for the 2nd round Smile

Sabres & Senators will both win
and
Ducks & Sharks (breaks my heart... i hate San Jose)

what r yours?
Franny.
Franny.
April 24th, 2007 at 10:11pm
sabres and senators in the east. i'd looove for the devils to win, seriously, but i have to go with the canadian team haha. and id' want rangers to win only if canucks win so we can have 94 happen again but with us winning.

canucks and sharks in the west. i know, anaheim is good, but i just think the canucks are lucky enough to pull one [or 4]. and i hate detroit so sharks better win haha.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
April 24th, 2007 at 11:20pm
I'm going with the Devils beating the Senators. I don't really have any other guesses for the other teams.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 09:50am
Radiobaghdad:
yeah.. me too..!!
aswell as the ottawa vs pittsburgh serie.. but it sadly ended tonight Sad
see ya all next season, penguins!

from now on i'll follow closely the Hasville/Sharks serie.. GO PREDS GO!!
Us Sens whipped those black and white bottoms. We are OOOOOOOOOOWNING the series this year. 2007 Stanley Cup winner's will be the Ottawa Senators!

Actually, I wan't expecting much. I got used to disappointments in the past, so this was a pleasent surprise.

I miss the 2004 play offs though. Ever since I moved, they don't show play offs here in Thailand, I'm still used to the old line up. I can't believe Chara's not with us anymore.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 09:53am
You want to know what? Canada has to win this year. Seriously, this is our sport and all the other American teams have our players, but we need to show that we've still got it in ourselves. It's not at all a two nationed league, people don't care, but I really feel that a Canadian team needs to win.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 09:54am
greenday6:
I'm going with the Devils beating the Senators. I don't really have any other guesses for the other teams.
No way. Ottawa still has a long way to go. We're not going to lose to the Devils again.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 09:56am
greenday6:
I'm only kind of disappointed by the Penguins in the playoffs this time. Because it was pretty much they're first time there for most of the team. I think they'll do better next year.

I hope Detroit goes far, they've got my boy Hasek.

And over the weekend I learned that Crosby plays knee hockey every night with Lemieux's kids. He has to wear knee pads though, because it kills his knees. tehe So I thought that was really cute and funny.
That's adorable. Like my dad, except he wasn't a very special hockey player. Infact he wasn't ever very good at hockey.
Franny.
Franny.
April 25th, 2007 at 10:38am
Anji:
You want to know what? Canada has to win this year. Seriously, this is our sport and all the other American teams have our players, but we need to show that we've still got it in ourselves. It's not at all a two nationed league, people don't care, but I really feel that a Canadian team needs to win.

i totally agree. i mean, we make the best players, and even though we don't have them on the canadian teams, we should get credit somehow by winning the cup. canucks and senators in the finals? =)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 11:43am
Franny.:
Anji:

i totally agree. i mean, we make the best players, and even though we don't have them on the canadian teams, we should get credit somehow by winning the cup. canucks and senators in the finals? =)
Damn straight!
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
April 25th, 2007 at 07:13pm
wait wait wait... ottawa is still a canadian team but Buffalo has way more canadian players.. am i wrong?? Im from Montreal so im picking the Sabres for east because the only french-canadian of Ottawa is Antoine Vermette... Buffalo has Brière & Pominville ^-^
Franny.
Franny.
April 26th, 2007 at 02:47am
game 1 did not go well at all...o_O
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
April 27th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Radiobaghdad:
okay so predictions for the 2nd round Smile

Sabres & Senators will both win
and
Ducks & Sharks (breaks my heart... i hate San Jose)

what r yours?

im quoting myself, i know... but all my predictions won their first game O_O Clap
Franny.
Franny.
April 28th, 2007 at 03:32pm
wow, we tied the series o_O 2-1 ot win. [phew, lucky i didn't bet for real with my friend, he would've won 10 bucks lol]
abc25
King For A Couple Of Days
abc25
April 30th, 2007 at 04:55pm
who won the NJ game the other night?
Register