SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 11:51am
One more thing again, I was just thinking about this the other day, imagine how weird it would be if Quebec did seperate. Three nations in the NHL. And Quebec, a country. Weird.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
May 14th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Ottawa's gonna win the cup. If they keep playing like this.

I just hope Detroit dont. cause my little sister would never shut up about it. lmfao she's OBSESSED with Detroit.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 14th, 2007 at 07:03pm
the Legend Killer.:
Ottawa's gonna win the cup. If they keep playing like this.

I just hope Detroit dont. cause my little sister would never shut up about it. lmfao she's OBSESSED with Detroit.

i really really don't want detroit to win. i do want ottawa to win, but if anaheim won the cup, canucks would have won a game against the champs =P
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
May 14th, 2007 at 09:55pm
lmfao well One game is not enough, In this case they needed four. lmfao

Detroits won too many cups as it is. I like seeing teams who you can say "Wow, didn't see that one coming"
Franny.
Franny.
May 14th, 2007 at 10:12pm
the Legend Killer.:
lmfao well One game is not enough, In this case they needed four. lmfao

Detroits won too many cups as it is. I like seeing teams who you can say "Wow, didn't see that one coming"

i guess that's why people are rooting for the sabres. they haven't won yet. but sens are whooping them in a series that's now 3-0 =) hmm ducks haven't won it either i think, so i suppose it would come as a surprise if they won. they did tie their series...
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
May 15th, 2007 at 09:56pm
Anji:
One more thing again, I was just thinking about this the other day, imagine how weird it would be if Quebec did seperate. Three nations in the NHL. And Quebec, a country. Weird.

Very Happy We would have all the best goalies!! O____O Martin Brodeur and Roberto Luongo are ours Smile
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
May 17th, 2007 at 11:29pm
Theres no way Buffalo is coming back to win the series.
Franny.
Franny.
May 17th, 2007 at 11:38pm
lol on the nhl site, turco has the best gaa haha. i think they should take out the goalies who didn't move on =P
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 02:38pm
the Legend Killer.:
Theres no way Buffalo is coming back to win the series.
Even though the third game was one to nil, Buffalo had rubbish defense. If the goalie was any worse, we'd have scored every other minute.

Speaking of scoring every other minute, did anyone watch World Cup Canada against U.S.A.? Eight seconds! 1-0! ALMOST a world record. Oh well. Spectacular though.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Also I think that the World Cup showed the difference between North American and European hockey. Notice how America and Canada had the most penelties. Notice the especially large amount during that particular game. All the commentators thought that the ref was being too harsh. I think it goes to show how much more rule abiding Europe is.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
May 18th, 2007 at 06:37pm
^^ Finland was way more penalized o___O
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
May 20th, 2007 at 08:51pm
w00t ^_^ OTTAWA in final Very Happy
now Detroit has to win.. i hate Pronger
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 20th, 2007 at 08:55pm
I thought Detroit had today's game won.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
May 21st, 2007 at 07:03am
def.. Ducks were very lucky to win :S
aswell as the Vancouver Giants at the memorial cup O_O msorry.. im following more than one event ^-^ XD.. GO LEWISTON
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:46am
Ah, I'm just attempting to remember when the games are on.

I was surprised that Detroit was able to almost come back tonight. But it sucks that they're out.
Franny.
Franny.
May 23rd, 2007 at 01:58am
sens vs ducks =) this shall be interesting. although i have a feeling the sens will whoop the ducks. go ottawa! =)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 26th, 2007 at 01:49pm
Franny.:
sens vs ducks =) this shall be interesting. although i have a feeling the sens will whoop the ducks. go ottawa! =)
Sens have never had any trouble with the Ducks. We'll pluck 'em, cook 'em, and eat 'em before the first four games. Wink
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2007 at 07:15pm
I've been wrong on every one of my playoff predictions so I don't want to say anything.

Dominek Hasek is thinking of retiring. I hope he doesn't, because he's still pretty damn good.
Franny.
Franny.
May 27th, 2007 at 11:31pm
greenday6:
I've been wrong on every one of my playoff predictions so I don't want to say anything.

Dominek Hasek is thinking of retiring. I hope he doesn't, because he's still pretty damn good.

he was thinking that in 03-04 [somewhere then, when they won the cup in bowman's last year]. he's still good for his age, but he has to put some actions behind his thoughts, it's time to move aside for the rookies.

i'm thinking 5 games tops for the series.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
May 31st, 2007 at 02:43pm
damn.. the sens have to wake up!
Giguere is too go_od
Register