SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 7th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Yeah, my dad was saying that the Canucks are looking good this year. I haven't seen any of their games on tv yet, but it seems like they've been doing well with Luongo and everything.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 7th, 2006 at 08:01pm
greenday6:
Yeah, my dad was saying that the Canucks are looking good this year. I haven't seen any of their games on tv yet, but it seems like they've been doing well with Luongo and everything.

mehh i dunno. luongo is the best goalie we've had in awhile, but having all our other good players traded isn't a good sign for us. although we won again last night against columbus. but that's was a 3-2 OT win. i can't believe we had to go into OT to beat the jackets -_-"
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 7th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Yeah, they did trade away nearly everybody to get him. Columbus is a pretty shitty team, but at least they didn't lose to them.
Franny.
Franny.
October 7th, 2006 at 08:58pm
greenday6:
Yeah, they did trade away nearly everybody to get him. Columbus is a pretty shitty team, but at least they didn't lose to them.

well to get luongo we traded auld and bert which isn't bad. but then we traded all the other good people for useless people, which is not good.

i always think that canucks are only as strong as their opposing team. detroit, slaughtered them. columbus, barely beat them.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 7th, 2006 at 09:13pm
Detroit is currently beating the Penguins, and everybody kept saying that they were going to suck without Shanahan and Yzerman. I didn't really pay attention to the Vancouver/Florida trade, like who you guys got other than Luongo. I just know that they got rid of quite a few of their better players.
Franny.
Franny.
October 7th, 2006 at 10:42pm
greenday6:
Detroit is currently beating the Penguins, and everybody kept saying that they were going to suck without Shanahan and Yzerman. I didn't really pay attention to the Vancouver/Florida trade, like who you guys got other than Luongo. I just know that they got rid of quite a few of their better players.

who's detroits new captain? lidstrom?

i didn't watch all of the drafts either, but i know we lost a lot of good players. and i just saw bertuzzi's picture with the panthers jersey, he looks ridiculous haha.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 7th, 2006 at 10:59pm
Yeah, Lidstrom's their new captain. Haha, that's like the first time I saw Jagr in a Capitals jersey, that looked like shit.

Oh or the many jerseys of Matthew Barnaby. Anybody know whatever happened to that guy?
Franny.
Franny.
October 8th, 2006 at 12:37am
greenday6:
Yeah, Lidstrom's their new captain. Haha, that's like the first time I saw Jagr in a Capitals jersey, that looked like shit.

Oh or the many jerseys of Matthew Barnaby. Anybody know whatever happened to that guy?

ahaha nope.

did the penguins get slaughtered today? s'oz dude.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 8th, 2006 at 12:58am
Yeah, Hasek got a shutout (2-0). They were like dead for the first two periods.
Franny.
Franny.
October 10th, 2006 at 02:32am
oh man, canucks got killed yesterday by the avalanche. well, not completely killed, but still lost. i suppose we're not doing too poorly, but considering all the points have come out of the 'top line' (twins and nazzy), the rest of the team has got to wake up.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 18th, 2006 at 06:16pm
I'm going to Evgeni Malkin's first NHL game tonight! Shake And I get me a Sidney Crosby bobblehead.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
October 18th, 2006 at 06:18pm
greenday6:
I'm going to Evgeni Malkin's first NHL game tonight! Shake And I get me a Sidney Crosby bobblehead.
Hes playing again already?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 18th, 2006 at 06:25pm
Yeah, I'm surprised that he's coming back so soon. So hopefully he's not playing just for hte hell of it, and he's really okay. I heard he has a bunch of extra padding on the shoulder that got hurt. So yeah, we'll see what happens.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 18th, 2006 at 10:42pm
greenday6:

i would break it.
lmfao im sorry, but i cannot stand Crosby. like at all.
Franny.
Franny.
October 18th, 2006 at 11:08pm
crosby is wayy too overrated. but give the kid a couple years, he might turn out to be something, but now's just not the time. he's not a bad player though.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 18th, 2006 at 11:39pm
I can't stand Ovechkin. I like Crosby, he had a good season last year. But so far this season he really hasn't done much. I'm totally going to post pictures of my bobblehead to be annoying now. I didn't check it at the game, so watch it be decapitated or all nub-like. But Malkin got his first goal, and it just like barely dripped through Brodeur's pads. And we lost, Brodeur's just too damn good. *shakes fist*
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 19th, 2006 at 07:26am
greenday6:
I can't stand Ovechkin. I like Crosby, he had a good season last year. But so far this season he really hasn't done much. I'm totally going to post pictures of my bobblehead to be annoying now. I didn't check it at the game, so watch it be decapitated or all nub-like. But Malkin got his first goal, and it just like barely dripped through Brodeur's pads. And we lost, Brodeur's just too damn good. *shakes fist*
All too true. I'm a big Brodeur fan. And I just forgot Montreal's old golie. What was his name again? Some French Canadian name begining with J. That's all I remember.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 19th, 2006 at 11:53am
Jose Theodore?

Brodeur's an amazing goalie, but against the Penguins I can't stand him. Back when the Penguins were still able to get into the playoffs, him and the Devils would kick our ass every year.
Franny.
Franny.
October 19th, 2006 at 06:57pm
brodeur is an awesome goalie. even though he's not really in his prime anymore, he's still kickin it. that's why devils is my fav american team =)
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 24th, 2006 at 09:39pm
After beating the Devils tonight, the Penguins are first in the Atlantic Division! Shake It's been awhile.
Register