Problems with Teachers

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 6th, 2006 at 09:37am
Hm, not a real discussion thing but yeah..

I don't have many problems with teachers anymore, maybe it goes down when you're older or something..
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 12:33pm
In 2nd Grade I had this teacher whom was always a real jerk. I always imagined her as like.. a devil or a dragon. She was real mean. And yelled at us a lot. One time when we were doing math, I gave her the right answer. She said it was wrong and when another kid gave the exact same answer, she said it was right.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 6th, 2006 at 03:48pm
Actually now, i have a ''problem'' with the Vice Principal because i dye my hair

WTF

he knows NOTHING about me, atleast personality wise. I've never been in trouble but since i have purple hair i'm to be hated Rolling Eyes
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 03:55pm
Prom With Colleen:
Actually now, i have a ''problem'' with the Vice Principal because i dye my hair

WTF

he knows NOTHING about me, atleast personality wise. I've never been in trouble but since i have purple hair i'm to be hated Rolling Eyes

That's ridiculous. You should be LIKED for having purple hair. Shweet. xD ^_^
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2006 at 04:07pm
This is how it goes, right.
Appearance and Dress.

Purple hair. Ripped jeans. Piercings. Those things will not help you get a good job, and you will not get anywhere in life with those things if you plan on doing most jobs. So my school don't allow those things. Hey, I don't mind, in fact, I agree with them. I'll never get accepted if I go around with a silly appearance and I won't make a good impression anywhere. School is practice for the future, and in your future you will have to conform to standards. Might as well learn 'em now, and then it won't hurt so much later.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Bloodraine:
Appearance and Dress.

Purple hair. Ripped jeans. Piercings. Those things will not help you get a good job, and you will not get anywhere in life with those things if you plan on doing most jobs. So my school don't allow those things. Hey, I don't mind, in fact, I agree with them. I'll never get accepted if I go around with a silly appearance and I won't make a good impression anywhere. School is practice for the future, and in your future you will have to conform to standards. Might as well learn 'em now, and then it won't hurt so much later.
Its allowed in my school, just some teachers have wrong judgement. I have to disagree with you. I am wearing ripped jeans. So what? Its not like I plan to wear them on my job interview. I have excellent grades, above the standards, I can get into the best high-school, and just because I look different I have to get judged? No.

Yes, you can leave a good impression with looks and the clothes you wear, but honestly, if a teacher is going to dislike me because he/she doesnt like my hair then I dont want acceptence from them anyway.

For practice for the future, we can debate on that too, but I dont really need to be told how is the proper way to dress when singing for a job. I know that myself. And nice clothes wont help me if I have no skills.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2006 at 04:32pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
Bloodraine:
Appearance and Dress.

Its allowed in my school, just some teachers have wrong judgement. I have to disagree with you. I am wearing ripped jeans. So what? Its not like I plan to wear them on my job interview. I have excellent grades, above the standards, I can get into the best high-school, and just because I look different I have to get judged? No.

Yes, you can leave a good impression with looks and the clothes you wear, but honestly, if a teacher is going to dislike me because he/she doesnt like my hair then I dont want acceptence from them anyway.

For practice for the future, we can debate on that too, but I dont really need to be told how is the proper way to dress when singing for a job. I know that myself. And nice clothes wont help me if I have no skills.

Singing for a job?
So... you wanna be a rockstar or something?

You seem to be refuting one point. "My looks don't matter, just because I look different".
If they really didn't matter, then why do you place such a great importance on them in the first place?
I mean, you obviously want people to look at you and see a person in ripped jeans and alternative footwear. Yeah, you are going to be judged on that. Face it. Can't have it both ways.
Believe me, I am the master of outrageous clothing, and believe me, people do think and say very nasty things to you. Do I care?. Nah. If I didn't want people to look at me, I wouldn't go out in four inch tartan platforms and a neon pink tutu. Although I wouldn't dream of going to school like that.
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
December 6th, 2006 at 04:39pm
We are allowed to dress the way we want. I mean purple hair, ripped jeans and piercings are something you see on every 3rd kid that passes next to you. My school is filled with punks, goths and rockers. Teachers don't send us home or call our parents if they see us like that. In fact, they don't really care how we look like.

We are here to study.
They are here to grade us.
End of story.

That's how things go around here.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
December 6th, 2006 at 04:48pm
I've had trouble with a teacher this week!
It was my biology teacher and I don't like biology. I'm not good in it.
So I'm didn't knew the answer on a question. So I say to this guy: "The answer is not standing in the book."
And he said: "Damn. If I wear sunglasses and I wonder why it's dark, I'm not going to look for the answer in the book either!"

He was very rude. He just couldn't take it that I didn't understand it.
And I was so mad. 'Cause after that he said that I should learn more.
I said: "I learned the whole chapter, why did I get an F?"

But two houres later I went to talk to him and we make up. He said sorry for being rude and I did that to.

But still: Biology isn't fun.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 6th, 2006 at 05:26pm
... maybe i should of added that its not becasue of the purple, its just the fact that i dye my hair.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 6th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Bloodraine:
Singing for a job?

You seem to be refuting one point. "My looks don't matter, just because I look different".
If they really didn't matter, then why do you place such a great importance on them in the first place?
I mean, you obviously want people to look at you and see a person in ripped jeans and alternative footwear. Yeah, you are going to be judged on that. Face it. Can't have it both ways.
Believe me, I am the master of outrageous clothing, and believe me, people do think and say very nasty things to you. Do I care?. Nah. If I didn't want people to look at me, I wouldn't go out in four inch tartan platforms and a neon pink tutu. Although I wouldn't dream of going to school like that.

I love your boots. Could you tell me where you got them from? xDD

Yeah, I agree with the rest of it, though. Like, some places, you just have to dress up. Some places you have to be well presented, and you can't be well presented with ripped jeans.

I mean, a few days ago I was watching TV, and the video clip for Good Charlottes 'Life Styles Of The Rich And Famous' or whatever it's called came on, and like, I don't have them or anything, if they come on the TV, I'll listen to them, cause they have a fun beat, but I was watching hot they went into the courtroom, and I was rolling my eyes because of how pretentious it was.. I mean, as if you'd go into a court room dressed like that.

You just have to dress to impress sometimes.

And how do you know that it's not because of the purple? Have you dyed your hair before? What colours was it then?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 02:21am
Bloodraine:

Singing for a job?

No, I dont wont to be singing for a job, where did I wrote that? Confused

So ok, you like when people look at you and say things, I dont really care what they say, I just like wearing my old ripped jeans cause they are comfortable. I wear "worse" clothes when I am outside with my friends.

But going to school is not like going to a job interview. Teachers shouldnt lower our grades on purpose. For example, my history teacher is a conservative person and she doesnt like the way I dress. Makes fun of my high Chucks, always stares at my pins. But does she gives me bad grades? No. I have excellent grades cause she cares of my knowledge, not how I look like.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2006 at 04:46pm
Coff:
I love your boots. Could you tell me where you got them from? xDD

Boots were from http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk/ (check out the Demonia and Pleaser boots section ~~)

[Bittersweet] cant fail:
No, I dont wont to be singing for a job, where did I wrote that? Confused

But going to school is not like going to a job interview. Teachers shouldnt lower our grades on purpose. For example, my history teacher is a conservative person and she doesnt like the way I dress. Makes fun of my high Chucks, always stares at my pins. But does she gives me bad grades? No. I have excellent grades cause she cares of my knowledge, not how I look like.

You wrote that here:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
I dont really need to be told how is the proper way to dress when singing for a job.

Then if you're still getting good grades what exactly is the problem? o_O
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 12:14am
im good at school (as in academically) but the teacher hate me. coz i piss them off Very Happy i have had so many awful teachers and so many teacher/student feuds i cant be arsed remembering them all. so tha!
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 01:32am
BillieStoleMyVirginity:
im good at school (as in academically) but the teacher hate me. coz i piss them off Very Happy i have had so many awful teachers and so many teacher/student feuds i cant be arsed remembering them all. so tha!
But it's not their fault. You provoke them into the actions that they take. They are not awful because you are doing this to yourself.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 02:45am
my Civics teacher favors guys and students who play some kind of sport.
you can try your damned hardest and turn everything in, but if you dont own a penis or play a sport, the highest grade you will get is a C. if he's feeling nice anyway.
Register