Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 27th, 2006 at 12:17pm
The first dream I ever had of him, he was chasing me b/c he "wanted" me. And I was trying to get a way from him. But when I look back on it now, I wish I wouldn't have done that. I wish I would have just stopped, layed on the ground, and wait for him to come to me. Cool
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 12:19pm
TreCoolFluffedMyGarfield:
The first dream I ever had of him, he was chasing me b/c he "wanted" me. And I was trying to get a way from him. But when I look back on it now, I wish I wouldn't have done that. I wish I would have just stopped, layed on the ground, and wait for him to come to me. Cool

Twisted Evil thats so hot!
i remember when you told me that dream and i was like WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!
but god thats so hot Cool
snow job.
Geek
snow job.

Mibba
May 27th, 2006 at 08:17pm
I had a dream about Tre and I. We were dancing in the mall, then he took me to the bathromom, and i thinkya know what happened next...
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 08:19pm
Rage & Love:
I had a dream about Tre and I. We were dancing in the mall, then he took me to the bathromom, and i thinkya know what happened next...

normally i would find that sort of situation revolting...
but with Tre i would def make an exception Raspa
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
May 27th, 2006 at 08:27pm
Never ever ever watch Braveheart before bedtime and then listen to Green Day...
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 08:28pm
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

lmfao what was the result?
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
May 27th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

Tre became William Wallace and Mike - Murren....

Twas so sad... and Billie was that git Edward 1

Jason was in it at some point... and me! I was that guy who fought with him Very Happy

But still... was all sad until Dr Who came in on a unicycle (of all things) and saved the day Cool
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 11:29pm
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:

Tre became William Wallace and Mike - Murren....

Twas so sad... and Billie was that git Edward 1

Jason was in it at some point... and me! I was that guy who fought with him Very Happy

But still... was all sad until Dr Who came in on a unicycle (of all things) and saved the day Cool

Shocked i wish i had interesting dreams like that!
burnoutgrrl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
burnoutgrrl
May 28th, 2006 at 07:29am
i had a strange tre dream.. i was kinda backstage after like a concert and tre billie and mike came. mike and billie sat on a chair and there was no more room so me and tre had to sit on the floor.. then he spilled coffee.... Hail worship tre...
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 28th, 2006 at 08:29am
I had a dream Tre was a mushrrom.... A very happy mushrrom it was like that time where I sleep walking and I started shouting "THE MUSHRROMS ARE EATING. THE MUSHROOMS ARE EATING!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
May 29th, 2006 at 12:56am
I dream about Tré more than I should. I don't think there's a cure for this. But that's a good thing, it makes me happy. But I never wanna wake up in the morning!
1: I was Ramona, but still in my own body, I was still 13, but I was Ramona. Daddy, Tré, was coming to tuck me in g'night. I was like, 'DADDYY I'm cold! Can I sleep with yooou tonight?" and he was all, okay dear!
So. Imagine, having a ginormous crush on your own dad, and trying to get some action, nyeh? EH? YEAH Y'LIKE THE THOUGHT! I know it.
Hm, it was funny. And dirty. Mmm.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 08:25am
I had a dream where Green Day was at my school I was trying to find Tre to get something autographed.
I couldn't find him for a while but then I did and he was in the autotroium, big pimpin with all the High School girls (minus myself). XD
Board Parasite
May 29th, 2006 at 01:26pm
ok last night i seriously had this long ass dream that Tre was chasing me...

one question...why the hell was i running? Confused
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
May 29th, 2006 at 04:19pm
ok last night i seriously had this long ass dream that Tre was chasing me...

one question...why the hell was i running? Confused

Hm, confusing.
Maybe you were running from his cuteness.
Or.
I donno, I can ask my sister! She's into that kind of things.
Emmer-x
Idiot
Emmer-x
May 29th, 2006 at 04:35pm
all the ones are rated R soooo i cant really post them
Board Parasite
May 29th, 2006 at 04:54pm
Emmer-x:
all the ones are rated R soooo i cant really post them

yeah i know what u mean Embarassed it would be fun if we could post them though. lol. but yeah..
Emmer-x
Idiot
Emmer-x
May 29th, 2006 at 05:11pm
lmfao!!! yeah...
but then they would think were pervs and creeps
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
May 29th, 2006 at 06:55pm
right... i had this dream a month ago at night whilst on holiday sleeping in an uncomfy bunk bed.. right.. i was walking over a rickety bridge, way up high and there was a huge pool of burning lava and hot stuff below.. and I needed 2 get across to the other side coz Tre was there. I was doing fine but this fly kept buzzing round my head.. the flys head was tre.. and i was really scared coz the tre on the other side of the bridge had the head of a fly.. but tres tre so whatever.. k then james bond flew towards me and told me to watch out for the crocodiles. I was like righty o ... ok then Tre came along the bridge.. with a normal head and bright pink hair and told me to be careful. I was like hmm ok cheers, then a crocodile swooped up and tried to eat me, Tre got out his sword.. that was insie his jacket pocket :s and fought the croc but he lost his hand.. i was like nooo omg poor tre.. then basicly james bond came back, i blamed him 4 evrything and i pushed james bond in the hot lava and tre flew away wearing his hair in bunches. i couldnt get back on the bridge so i dangled there for a while then woke up.. dangling from my bunk bed. xD scary i think heehee good night evry1 x x
Board Parasite
May 29th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Emily-Cool:
right... i had this dream a month ago at night whilst on holiday sleeping in an uncomfy bunk bed.. right.. i was walking over a rickety bridge, way up high and there was a huge pool of burning lava and hot stuff below.. and I needed 2 get across to the other side coz Tre was there. I was doing fine but this fly kept buzzing round my head.. the flys head was tre.. and i was really scared coz the tre on the other side of the bridge had the head of a fly.. but tres tre so whatever.. k then james bond flew towards me and told me to watch out for the crocodiles. I was like righty o ... ok then Tre came along the bridge.. with a normal head and bright pink hair and told me to be careful. I was like hmm ok cheers, then a crocodile swooped up and tried to eat me, Tre got out his sword.. that was insie his jacket pocket :s and fought the croc but he lost his hand.. i was like nooo omg poor tre.. then basicly james bond came back, i blamed him 4 evrything and i pushed james bond in the hot lava and tre flew away wearing his hair in bunches. i couldnt get back on the bridge so i dangled there for a while then woke up.. dangling from my bunk bed. xD scary i think heehee good night evry1 x x

wow what the hell did you eat that night before going ot bed?! Laughing
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 29th, 2006 at 07:10pm
My Tre dreams can not be shared with anyone under the age of...16 maybe lol
Although i did have this one where we went swimming....nope that one is dirty too Shifty
Register