September 2nd, 2010 at 02:44pm
Tose Proeski.:
Oh, oh, I dreamt Tré dry humped me. Roxanne lmfao

I had this exact dream last night... RoxanneLick
ImWhatsername
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ImWhatsername
September 2nd, 2010 at 11:18pm
I had a dream that me and Tre were chillin backstage after a Green Day concert and it was pretty normal...until out of nowhere he jumps on my lap with a rose in his mouth xD That dream made my whole day hahaha
TheSaint
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheSaint
September 4th, 2010 at 08:47pm
I had this weird dream where Billie Joe Tre and Mike had kidnapped me but we were in like my house, then I hit Tre. Sad(( That was so mean but Tre was so hansome in that dream. ♥♥♥
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
September 4th, 2010 at 09:32pm
Tré was being cool.

WTF
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2010 at 11:10am
I've been having Tré-related sex dreams for the past week or so. ~~
Trillie
King For A Couple Of Days
Trillie
November 7th, 2010 at 06:23am
i had a dream where me and tre were in jail together and this dude attacked me and then tre attacked him and then billie came and rescued us in tre's green cocktail dress and tre got really annoyed and took it off him and then we all walked home and billie had no clothes and tre was sad because he didnt have his blonde wig to go with his dress.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
November 11th, 2010 at 05:51pm
While taking a nap a few days ago, I had a dream where Tré was in the hospital dying of lupus (of all things, why lupus? OMFG) and that I had to watch him die without being able to save him in any way. omgno
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
November 14th, 2010 at 08:04am
i had a nightmare where this guy just shot a lion in this jungle full of blue tigers and the lion was dead but then the lion turned into tré and at first i thought wtf why was tré a lion and then i got really upset cause i realised the guy had just killed tré and then i woke up crying =/
Trillie
Trillie
November 14th, 2010 at 10:04am
green day drunkbunny:
i had a nightmare where this guy just shot a lion in this jungle full of blue tigers and the lion was dead but then the lion turned into tré and at first i thought wtf why was tré a lion and then i got really upset cause i realised the guy had just killed tré and then i woke up crying =/

awww
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
November 14th, 2010 at 01:10pm
I had a dream last night that Tre was in Antartica
with my mom and me. It was weird, but it had it's good points. xD
joey ramone.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
joey ramone.
November 22nd, 2010 at 03:15pm
I was at a Green Day concert and Tré started chucking out orange mocha frappuccino's at the croud. and he called me up on stage and he taught me how to play drums. then we kinda kissed and went to eat Sushi. Damn that was a great dream Smile
coop
coop
November 23rd, 2010 at 12:12pm
SaintTreWhatshisname:
I was at a Green Day concert and Tré started chucking out orange mocha frappuccino's at the croud. and he called me up on stage and he taught me how to play drums. then we kinda kissed and went to eat Sushi. Damn that was a great dream Smile
Aww, I'm so jealous!
gaming4pizza
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gaming4pizza

Mibba
November 30th, 2010 at 04:58am
i had quite a few dreams about tre...and the others as well...i told you only about one of them sarah lol
xxGirxx
Idiot
xxGirxx

Blog
January 31st, 2011 at 01:20pm
I had a dream, where i wuz on a walk, and i saw tre fall down a bunch of stairs... DX
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
February 1st, 2011 at 04:15pm
Best Dream with Tre - Tre came to my school and leaves there with me xD we go out for sushi and OMF Very Happy
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
February 7th, 2011 at 12:03pm
i had a dream where tré mike and billie all had horns and we were all like mythical creatures and billie was a water creature, mike was electricity and tre was a little fire demon and i was also a fire demon but i got really cold so tré hugged me till i warmed up and then we fought evil! XD

oh and then there was a scene about why tre had bigger horns than billie and billie started crying cause everyone found out his secret lmfao

and then there was a sex scene Roxanne
iWillNawmYerFaaaace
Idiot
iWillNawmYerFaaaace
February 7th, 2011 at 10:44pm
I rarely ever dream, but I seriously want a Tre related dream. Any suggestions?
coop
coop
February 11th, 2011 at 11:03am
Eboni:
I rarely ever dream, but I seriously want a Tre related dream. Any suggestions?
I want that, too!
Senseless shit about nearly every celeb I like (well, except Rob Dyer and Billy Talent BUT I WILL CATCH THEM SOMEDAY) but NOTHING about Tré! Smiley
iWillNawmYerFaaaace
Idiot
iWillNawmYerFaaaace
February 16th, 2011 at 02:33pm
I didn't dream about Tre, but I dreamed about me and my boyfriend doing... 'things'
O.o It seriously creeped me out! And I'm getting off topic! Moving right along...
Fiesta Spider
Fiesta Spider
March 6th, 2011 at 05:42am
:3 It was a School New Year's Party, so me and my friends walked up this Hill to find a place to sit to watch the fireworks. Then I saw three guys, it was Green Day! Shake But luckily my friends didn't know they were there so we sat 1 meter away from them, so shuffled along and sat next to Tre and we were going to kiss when I woke up then managed to sleep again :3 Then the story goes on and then me and Tre found ourselves in a GTA world and he said his house was in the GTA world Very Happy
Yay for long story! Shake
Register