Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 26th, 2009 at 02:17pm
Yeah,I've also dreamt about me and Tré,we are with Billie Joe and Mike. Mike kidnapped me,put me in a closet.Then Tré asks about me,and Mike says "I don't know,you should look". Tré says "Screw it,she's probably just on the bathroom,can't you go Billie Joe?". Then Billie Joe goes and look for me,Mike sneak after Billie Joe and when Billie Joe hear me,Mike have tied me and that stuff you know,Mike hits him with a baseballbat in the head and hides him under Tré's and my bed.
"Well,see ya tomorrow Mike,where's Billie?" Tré asks Mike. "I think he've gone home,see you."
Meanwhile,I sit in the closet and cry... In the evening when Tré goes to bed,he hear Billie Joe under the bed,he sees him and asks who did this? Mike,Billie Joe says. I hear it,and tries to get their attention. Tré opens the closet,and there I sat and cry. Tré hugs me. Then I woke up.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 26th, 2009 at 02:49pm
Gosh,so many dreams about Tré,I'm sooo sorry! Wink
Once when I dreamed that I was logged into YouTube,watching funny Tré Cool moments,he came through the door and put his hand on my shoulder. I got freakin' scared,but then I realized it was Tré,I just knew. He asked me why I sat and watched him on the laptop. "Cause I like you,and cause you're so..."

Tré : So what?
Me : So... funny???
Tré : You think I'm hot,don't you?
Me : Yes,yes I do. Sorry... Are you gonna kill me now?
Tré : *Cute laugh* No,of course not. Do you wanna make out?
Me : *Eeeh...* Well,I can't say no to that!

And then much more happened... Like me and Tré went to his place and we played Rock Band,we both wanted the drums... XD We competed to the song "21 guns" and of course,Tré won. I've never played that game before,only in my Tré dream. Very Happy
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
January 11th, 2010 at 07:37pm
Well one time a had a dream that me Tre were backstage and we were playing Cooking Mama on DS and I WON!! And then he was like "g2g consert" and I huged him and told him good luck Very Happy
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 1st, 2010 at 10:42am
Last night I had this dream that Tré was giving me a manicure! The only so-called weird thing was that he was in drag the whole time, and it was all I could do not to have my way with him then and there! However, when my nails were dry, he suggested we go somewhere a little more private. ~~
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 1st, 2010 at 11:44am
I dreamt that he hugged me and told me I was a terrific dog. WTF lmfao Haha, Tré sure love dogs. xD
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 2nd, 2010 at 10:58am
Last night I dreamt I was standing on a high, narrow ledge overlooking a lake. People were shouting at me to jump, but I was too scared until Tré said he'd catch me. So I jumped, landed in Tré's arms, and was rewarded with several passionate kisses. I woke up when Tré was carrying me into the bedroom of the beach house.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 5th, 2010 at 09:22am
Oh, I dreamt... that... he... raped... me. I didn't like it. But I didn't wanna wake up. Weird dream... and not that scary at all... I don't wanna dream that again. Ronald
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 5th, 2010 at 07:35pm
Last night I cried myself to sleep, which caused me to dream that I was actually crying into Tré's shoulder. And he just kept stroking my hair and rubbing my back until I'd calmed down.

Best. Dream. Ever. LickRoxanne
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 6th, 2010 at 09:18am
Okay so I was like bored (Lick) AND then ofc Tré appears in front of me. Guess what happened... Roxanne
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
April 6th, 2010 at 09:31am
~~?
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 7th, 2010 at 10:18am
iAmSoBeautiful :3:
~~?

Yes. Lick
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2010 at 02:30pm
Ooooh...someone had a naughteh dream.... ~~
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 8th, 2010 at 03:45am
TreholicAnonymous:

tehe
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 8th, 2010 at 08:06pm
Hamster Cool.:
TreholicAnonymous:

tehe

WTF Someone's in denial!
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 9th, 2010 at 07:51am
TreholicAnonymous:
Hamster Cool.:
TreholicAnonymous:

tehe

WTF Someone's in denial!

WTF Wha? I'm confused.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
April 13th, 2010 at 01:56pm
You could read it like 'Hamster Cool' is jealous of the supposed naughty dream, that's what Sarah means.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 15th, 2010 at 12:55pm
^ Oooooh, thank you for the explanation. Very Happy
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 17th, 2010 at 09:47pm
Last night I dreamt he wanted a kid with me (WTF) and I said no... he got mad and told me that if I don't give him a kid he'll make one himself. lmfao
St. Dude
St. Dude
April 20th, 2010 at 04:04pm
last night i dreamed that he had an interview on the The Late Show with David Letterman and he had his 'green spikey hair' lol
but i played video games all night and missed but i also thought it was gonna be on youtube so it was all good

and it was just him. no Mike or Billie haha
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
April 20th, 2010 at 04:25pm
I had a dream that I was at the gas station buying a pop and Tre was waiting by the counter to pay for some candy and he looked at me and I recognised him and he paid for his candy and I paid for my pop and I walked out and proceeded to walk home.
Register