Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 08:27pm
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):
Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
I seem to be not having dreams with Green Day in them anymore. ;_;

But I remember the best dream of mah life;

I was at school and Green Day was playing. So, I walked up to Tre and sat beside him, watching him drum. Then, he said he would be right back. In the middle of Holiday. Shocked So I took over the easy part. The bass solo-ish part. Cool

Anyway. He went and did something sexual to Billie, but I can't remember what. XD Then he came back and all was well.

THEN, I was walking down the halls, and I saw Tre talking to my friends. He was showing them his muscles. Cool So I asked if I could touch them, and he said yes. And then he picked me up and spun me around. And it was great. Cool

Then, he started to drive a coach bus in the hallway [WTF] and I kept telling him to slow down, but he wouldn't, and he crashed into the wall and laughed.

Neutral

It was still the best dream ever, though. =]

lmfao

ILOO

tehe
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
December 3rd, 2006 at 09:21pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Last night I dreamt that I had been pregnant with two boys at the same time but the catch is: they had different fathers and one was conceived 4 weeks before the other one. The older was Tre's son, and the younger was Mike's! And I was in this doctor's office once they were already a few months old and carrying them in their car seats and they were soooooo adorable and looked like their fathers! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Uhm. Okay then. O.o
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 4th, 2006 at 12:22am
I this dream that I was in the doctor's office and kept shittin out babies
it was painful...ugh...
but, anyways, I screamed, like on the 100th one, and Tre ran in the room and was like
'sweatheart, are you doin ok?' and I ust sat up and was panting like a dog...I asked when the babie were concieved and he was like 'nine months, duh...'
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 9th, 2006 at 06:21am
im actually a huge billie joe lover but tre cool is catching up...(in sexual ways, lol)
i dreamt that we had a whole-school assembly and teachers were sitting on chairs in a circle and about a million kids (no joke) were standing listening to the teachers talk. tre cool was sitting with the teachers so i said to this girl "ZOMG! thats tre col!" and she goes "who?" so i scream "PEOPLE! ITS FUCKING TRE COOL!" and everyone says at the same time "WHO?" so i push to the front of the crowd and me and tre start talking. then we become best buddehs and we're playin games (not dirty, just i spy and chasey and stuff) and my friend was tryin to join in but tre was like "go away" and my friend said 2 me "NO! TRE IS MY FRIEND! HE LIKE MEEEE MORE!" so me and tre ran away from her. twas random Laughing
The Kill
Falling In Love With The Board
The Kill

Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 06:27am
I remember a dream I had a long time ago... I was going to a concert with an old friend and we saw Green Day walking about and Tre kept asking people who wanted "Tre good sex" and eventually he had like, 50 chicks following him around o_o I was one of them XD
Hipster.
Falling In Love With The Board
Hipster.

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 04:23pm
I had a slashy dream last night involving Tre, Bam Margera, and a muffin.

Drool
scumbagx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
scumbagx
December 22nd, 2006 at 11:32pm
i had this dream where i was lying on the floor and tre came into the room and just put his head in my lap and i started putting orange extensions in his hair. after that, he went onstage and started to sing without any music or anything. magically after the concert we appeared on this dirt road and it started raining..

then i woke up Confused
i ate 50 eggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i ate 50 eggs
December 23rd, 2006 at 01:55pm
lol i had a dream where tre coool was my english teacher and he was all like strict and then he had and english accent and everything...i was like WTF
P0or_G.a.Y_b0y
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
P0or_G.a.Y_b0y
December 27th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Yeah...well i had a dream ..OMG...i was playing in a band with my friends ....i was playing the drums and we won the ewest band of the year somelike that at the european music awards, on MTV.and everyone from the band thanked to their frineds,girlfriends for suporting or their parents ..and when it was my turn i sayd:thanks to Tre' for inspiration and well....kinda teaching. Embarassed And the one who presented this award asks me:did he taught you..? I say:hell no Crying or Very sad ..a have never seen him(and i don't even finish this and i fell a tap on my shoulder...i turn and i almost pass out .... he was smiling i mean he=Tre'. In my mind:holy shit Shocked ...i never knew he'd be here...OMG..it's TRE'.....and that's it....then i sawmy mom ...:come on you gotta goto school.....holy shit Crying or Very sad
P0or_G.a.Y_b0y
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
P0or_G.a.Y_b0y
December 28th, 2006 at 04:27pm
Well...girls..the cheese kinda didn't work+the wine....i mean all that worked was in my belly the sound tha could be heard from outta there..i mean after drinking half a cup of wine ...i started reading some GSB stories and i kinda saw the lines dancing...really.not kidding..and i had no Tre' dream Crying or Very sad ...and i slept 10 hours which is weird cause i can sleep only like 6 or 7 hours,then i wake suddenly with a headache...i cannot sleep more...sorry to dissapoint you but..ahhh...it didn't work
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
December 29th, 2006 at 05:35pm
*sniffs*
ok...I had a dream, me and tre wee at a carnival sharing icecream....
it was hot...he just licked it then I licked it then he licked it then I licked it...
greenday#1fan333
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday#1fan333
January 8th, 2007 at 07:14pm
tre cool is so fuckin hot!! i've had many dreams bout him....lolSmile
Summon Spirit Luna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Summon Spirit Luna
January 10th, 2007 at 03:04pm
I had a dream where the Lords Tre and Mike were my substitute teachers in Study Skills class and Lord Tre gave me his phone number for some odd reason. I wish I remembered what was on that piece of paper! XD
Bibz
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bibz

Mibba
January 14th, 2007 at 03:19pm
i dreamt me and my bandmates won tickets to a green day concert + backstage passes and i met Tre and gave him a hug and told him he smelt nice, he really did, he smelt schmexy
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 11:30am
I had a dream where I was in InuYasha world, and I was this weird half human half cat thing (like a cat version of a centaur), and Tre came up and he was that one pervert monk, and then Billie was Inuyasha and Mike was the school girl (lol) and then magically we were all in a hot pool. Then I woke up.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 09:52pm
I had this dream that he was playing MY drumset...he started to yell at me saying ''WHY DO YOU USE 5B?! USE 7B!!''
yeah...creepy....
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
January 21st, 2007 at 08:14am
I dreamt that me and my m8s went to a shopping centre, and GD was performing in the middle of the shopping centre, and I was staring at Tré, then when he was done playing one song I jumped on him and snogged him, and he said Thankyou, and Billie got jealous.
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
Geek
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:05pm
I have hadmany dreams about Tre' and all of them were about the same thing the bullwinkle!
Bass_Babe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bass_Babe
January 28th, 2007 at 05:13pm
I had a dream that Tre got pregnant and when he had the baby it was an empty coke can. I kept trying to tell him it wasn't a real person, but he'd get pissed off and tell me to stop insulting his daughter.

I had another one when Tre and Mike came into my room and woke me up so they could show me this cool new song Green Day wrote. It was the same song as Head, shoulder, Knees and toes. But they kept singing it head, shoulder, feet and knees. I got really pissed off because they weren't doing it right.

I woke up laughing because they were doing the motions too. Each time I pictured it I would crack up. God I love my crazy dreams.
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
January 29th, 2007 at 11:59am
I had a very odd dream a few nights ago where Tré appeared in front of me, and started screaming at me that aliens were landing. I was trying to convinve him there were no aliens when an alien pressed its face up aginst the window. It was the most horrible face ever, and I woke up freaked out. Tré was so terrified, poor thing.
Register