Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
October 13th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Wierd dreams about that guy. He rocks in my dream. not literally. This is one dream. He turned into a golden retriever and humped my dog, kiara. Ewww. Sex He turned into a guy again, and a couple months later, my dog gave birth to four pups. It was a bad dream because instead of puppy faces, it was Tre Cool's face! omgno I woke up saying, WHAT THE HELL?! Yes I have very akward dreams Rolling Eyes
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
October 13th, 2006 at 06:08pm
Ooh, this is a better one. He came to my school and we became best friends. We kissed in front of my arch enemy, Karly. AA yay! BEAT THAT, KARLY SCRIPTURE!
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
October 13th, 2006 at 08:43pm
So once, there were these apes poking me with forks, but instead they had the faces of people in my class and flew!!!! then I was a flying tiger and Tre was part of this evil clan trying to take over the world!!! he rescued me and was like 'looks like you need a bit of revenge?'' so we fucked like furr balls and he helped me torture all those prepy bitches!!! I was his helper outer-pleasure girl!!! it was awesome!!!!
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Nice dream Smile

I had a weirdish Tre dream last night. We were watching tv and I think we were talking about some movie and made weird comments on a movie. Then he asked me what planet I was from. I was all 0-o "uuuuuummmm....." Then I woke up.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 08:46pm
I had this dream that i was in this airplane(first classhahaha) and he was the waiter person! He was wearing a fake mustach lol... walked up and gave me cookies and i was like 'u look familiar, do i know u?' then he just leaned forward and was like 'never ever talk to someone as superior as me!'' so i called him a bitchy waiter and he threw the cookies at me lmfao
then he ripped off his mustach in the middle of the isle and yelled ''I'M FUCKIN BETTER THAN YOU!'' and started to jack off right there...
i was like 'what the hell!''
then my mom said 'this is the last time we're gettin first class tickets!''
it was soooo funny
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 31st, 2006 at 07:52pm
FlyingTIGER:
I had this dream that i was in this airplane(first classhahaha) and he was the waiter person! He was wearing a fake mustach lol... walked up and gave me cookies and i was like 'u look familiar, do i know u?' then he just leaned forward and was like 'never ever talk to someone as superior as me!'' so i called him a bitchy waiter and he threw the cookies at me lmfao
then he ripped off his mustach in the middle of the isle and yelled ''I'M FUCKIN BETTER THAN YOU!'' and started to jack off right there...
i was like 'what the hell!''
then my mom said 'this is the last time we're gettin first class tickets!''
it was soooo funny

Lmao! That's so funny.
Adam Lambert
Idiot
Adam Lambert
November 2nd, 2006 at 11:05am
I don't like Tre(as in like like-love like), but he was in my house and he was acting like he was my best friend or something. Then I went into my mom's room, and she's usually sitting up in her bed ready to go to sleep, but Billie was there... Then Tre gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was like wtf? k, so, my mom speaks spanish and stuff, and she or mydad usually joke with me and call me and my brother "chamacos" which means like kids or brats or something, haha, so, since Billie was in her place, he was like, "She's my little chamacitos" wtfff. but lol he said it all wrong and with an american accent or something.Then Mike was all acting like my dad and wanted me to kiss him goodnight, but I didn't want to. that's when I woke up.
the end
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
November 2nd, 2006 at 02:44pm
me and him were eating gummie worms and litening to eminem... the end Fizz
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
November 2nd, 2006 at 03:30pm
I dreamt that his tie got stuck in a big stand up sander and he got his face sanded off.
Why cant I have nice dreams about him, not gross, face snading off dreams.. Sad
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:32pm
Sad hehe Laughing
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:32pm
aww
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
November 6th, 2006 at 06:20pm
My mom and me try to get at each others throats every day and one time she threw me in a box and shipped me off to Japan but I never made it to Japan...the box ended up being labeled Tré Cool's Socks so I lived in his sock drawer for the rest of my life...
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
November 14th, 2006 at 10:36pm
lmfao
that hella fucking funny
did his feet smell like roses? I bet he sprays lisol on it to kill the odor lmfao
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
November 15th, 2006 at 12:46pm
Oh, dude. I had a Tre dream last night Shocked

I was walking up the stairs to go to sleep and when I got to my room, I saw him lying in my bed in a pink nightgown, posing all sexxaay and "~~"-ish. I just looked at him and said calmly, "Tre, I want to go to sleep and your nightgown is blinding me."

So he got up and left o____o Daayyyumn. I have weird dreams.

*shakes head*
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
November 17th, 2006 at 12:09pm
Slash? Hell yes!(YSD):
Oh, dude. I had a Tre dream last night Shocked

I was walking up the stairs to go to sleep and when I got to my room, I saw him lying in my bed in a pink nightgown, posing all sexxaay and "~~"-ish. I just looked at him and said calmly, "Tre, I want to go to sleep and your nightgown is blinding me."

So he got up and left o____o Daayyyumn. I have weird dreams.

*shakes head*

PINK NIGHTGOWN???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
XD
That beats the time I dreamt I had threesum with him and Laura Rolling Eyes
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
November 19th, 2006 at 10:06pm
I had ANOTHER dream involving Tre like, last night -_O

T'was slashy.

Tre was playing Halo with me, when Billie came out of nowhere, sat behind Tre, pulled him into his lap and stuck his hand down his pants Cool ... And... I just watched stupidly.

XD Dang.
totoro
Geek
totoro

Mibba
November 20th, 2006 at 11:25am
I had one last night.
I was humping Tré's leg then he licked me in my ear. After that he ran away and I threw a tampon after him.
Do you think that means anything??
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
November 26th, 2006 at 12:37am
Last night I dreamt that I had been pregnant with two boys at the same time but the catch is: they had different fathers and one was conceived 4 weeks before the other one. The older was Tre's son, and the younger was Mike's! And I was in this doctor's office once they were already a few months old and carrying them in their car seats and they were soooooo adorable and looked like their fathers! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 12:45pm
I seem to be not having dreams with Green Day in them anymore. ;_;

But I remember the best dream of mah life;

I was at school and Green Day was playing. So, I walked up to Tre and sat beside him, watching him drum. Then, he said he would be right back. In the middle of Holiday. Shocked So I took over the easy part. The bass solo-ish part. Cool

Anyway. He went and did something sexual to Billie, but I can't remember what. XD Then he came back and all was well.

THEN, I was walking down the halls, and I saw Tre talking to my friends. He was showing them his muscles. Cool So I asked if I could touch them, and he said yes. And then he picked me up and spun me around. And it was great. Cool

Then, he started to drive a coach bus in the hallway [WTF] and I kept telling him to slow down, but he wouldn't, and he crashed into the wall and laughed.

Neutral

It was still the best dream ever, though. =]
The Kill
The Kill

Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 07:16pm
Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
I seem to be not having dreams with Green Day in them anymore. ;_;

But I remember the best dream of mah life;

I was at school and Green Day was playing. So, I walked up to Tre and sat beside him, watching him drum. Then, he said he would be right back. In the middle of Holiday. Shocked So I took over the easy part. The bass solo-ish part. Cool

Anyway. He went and did something sexual to Billie, but I can't remember what. XD Then he came back and all was well.

THEN, I was walking down the halls, and I saw Tre talking to my friends. He was showing them his muscles. Cool So I asked if I could touch them, and he said yes. And then he picked me up and spun me around. And it was great. Cool

Then, he started to drive a coach bus in the hallway [WTF] and I kept telling him to slow down, but he wouldn't, and he crashed into the wall and laughed.

Neutral

It was still the best dream ever, though. =]

lmfao

ILOO
Register